Are Our Chinese Friends Going To Release Crooked Hillary's 33,000 Missing Emails?

So .....has anyone managed to show us evidence that Hillary's private email server was hacked?

Even a named source? Anything?

As the FBI already inspected the server and found no evidence that it was hacked.

Your little, itsy, bitsy, teeny penis again, huh? Yes, throngs of readers hang on your every word. They don't eat or sleep, just ready your posts. They don't have to, they're imaginary.

And Hillary broke the law regardless of whether anyone hacked her or not. She put secret e-mails on an unsecured folder. Lock her up right there

So .....has anyone managed to show us evidence that Hillary's private email server was hacked?

As the FBI already inspected the server and found no evidence that it was hacked.

Your little, itsy, bitsy, teeny penis again, huh? Yes, throngs of readers hang on your every word. They don't eat or sleep, just ready your posts. They don't have to, they're imaginary.

And Hillary broke the law regardless of whether anyone hacked her or not. She put secret e-mails on an unsecured folder. Lock her up right there

Yeah, that's not evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked either.

And the FBI already investigated the issue and found no basis for criminal charges. Nor any evidence that her email server was hacked.

So, is that it? Just debunked nonsense and babble about 'penis' size?

If so, that was easy.

And you know that...how?

Simple.

August 29, 2018 - 01:24 PM EDT
FBI contradicts Trump claim that China hacked Clinton’s private email server

BY JOHN BOWDEN
TWEET SHARE EMAIL

The FBI on Wednesday said it had found no evidence about President Trump's claim that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server was compromised by hackers working for the Chinese government

The FBI is on record calling your Trumpo a liar. I’m sure the agency would not buck the idiot president if they had any doubt that their assessment was correct.

You have to be an idiot to believe anonymous sources, Gomert and Trumpo.

So we need to believe what Democrats say are reliable sources, like Manafort and Cohen?

Then give us a better source than the FBI.

Remembering of course that the FBI actually analyzed the server. So your source will have to have *at least* done that.

Good luck.

Oh, man, who are all these people?

And the FBI already investigated the issue and found no basis for criminal charges. Nor any evidence that her email server was hacked.

If so, that was easy.

I didn't say her server was or wasn't hacked. What she did was a crime either way. Comey said it probably was hacked. So you and all the voices think she was too, huh? I mean all of you just worship Comey.

How many voices are you up to now? You're actually pretty lucky they all think the same thing and that's what you think. Imagine if they were telling you to do bad things or something like that. You'd go mad. I mean even worse

And you know that...how?

Simple.

BY JOHN BOWDEN
TWEET SHARE EMAIL

The FBI on Wednesday said it had found no evidence about President Trump's claim that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server was compromised by hackers working for the Chinese government

The FBI is on record calling your Trumpo a liar. I’m sure the agency would not buck the idiot president if they had any doubt that their assessment was correct.

So we need to believe what Democrats say are reliable sources, like Manafort and Cohen?

Remembering of course that the FBI actually analyzed the server. So your source will have to have *at least* done that.

Good luck.

I'll take that as a 'no' on you having any source better than the FBI.

So the FBI found no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked. And no one here has been able to provide so much as a named source saying otherwise. Let alone evidence.

That was easy.

If so, that was easy.

I didn't say her server was or wasn't hacked. Comey said it probably was. So you and all the voices think she was too, huh? I mean all of you just worship Comey.

How many voices are you up to now? You're actually pretty lucky they all think the same thing and that's what you think. Imagine if they were telling you to do bad things or something like that. You'd go mad. I mean even worse

No, Comey said it was possible. Not probable. And that there was no evidence that it was hacked.

And the IG report into the investigation said this:

According to the report, an FBI forensics agent told the IG’s office that he was “fairly confident that there wasn’t an intrusion,” and a letterhead memorandum, or LHM, summarizing the FBI’s findings said there was no “evidence confirming that Clinton’s email server systems were compromised by cyber means.”

DOJ watchdog slams Comey for claiming Clinton’s server could have been hacked

There is no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked and FBI forensic agents who inspected the server who are fairly confident that it wasn't.

So much for Trump's baseless tweet.

And you know that...how?

Simple.

BY JOHN BOWDEN
TWEET SHARE EMAIL

Good luck.

So the FBI found no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked. And no one here has been able to provide so much as a named source saying otherwise. Let alone evidence.

That was easy.

I agreed with you. Maybe you could ask one of the voices next time.

I brought up that Comey said she was probably hacked. I agree that he's probably right.

So you don't have a better source than the FBI, huh?

If so, that was easy.

I didn't say her server was or wasn't hacked. Comey said it probably was. So you and all the voices think she was too, huh? I mean all of you just worship Comey.

No, Comey said it was possible. Not probable. And that there was no evidence that it was hacked.

According to the report, an FBI forensics agent told the IG’s office that he was “fairly confident that there wasn’t an intrusion,” and a letterhead memorandum, or LHM, summarizing the FBI’s findings said there was no “evidence confirming that Clinton’s email server systems were compromised by cyber means.”

There is no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked and FBI forensic agents who inspected the server who are fairly confident that it wasn't.

Now you're calling the New York Times Fake News?

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say

Simple.

BY JOHN BOWDEN
TWEET SHARE EMAIL

Good luck.

That was easy.

I agreed with you. Maybe you could ask one of the voices next time.

I brought up that Comey said she was probably hacked. I agree that he's probably right.

I brought up that Comey didn't say she was probably hacked. But that it was possible. With no evidence that she had been.

I also brought up the IG report that found this:

So there's no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked. And an FBI forensic agent who inspected the server that was 'fairly confident there wasn't an intrusion'.

As I said, that was easy.

If so, that was easy.

Now you're ignoring the FBI forensic agent that inspected the server who as 'fairly confident that there wasn’t an intrusion"?

Ignore as you will.

There is no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked and FBI forensic agents who inspected the server who are fairly confident that it wasn't

You're a liar

Comey: “We assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account"

There is no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked and FBI forensic agents who inspected the server who are fairly confident that it wasn't

You're a liar

Comey: “We assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account"

Actually, you just proved yourself a liar. As you said Comey had claimed that the server was probably hacked. (Bold added for emphasis)

I didn't say her server was or wasn't hacked. Comey said it probably was.

You're a liar. He said no such thing. He claimed that it was possible it was hacked. But that there was no evidence that it was hacked. Exactly as I said.

And the IG report found this.

Thank you, liar. For providing the quote that demonstrates that you willfully misrepresented what Comey said. And straight up ignored the FBI forensics agent.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have had to 'reimagine' Comey's words.

If so, that was easy.

Now you're ignoring the FBI forensic agent that inspected the server who as 'fairly confident that there wasn’t an intrusion"?

Ignore as you will.

No, apparently you're accusing Comey of lying about what the agent found since you're saying that Comey disregarded his statement and that wasn't the FBI position.

So why do you think Comey distrusted him so much? Maybe he'd lied before.

BTW, there is no way for the FBI to prove that the server wasn't hacked. They can only find if unsophisticated hackers who left traces left traces. Any professional hacker would have cleaned up

You're a liar

Actually, you just proved yourself a liar. As you said Comey had claimed that the server was probably hacked. (Bold added for emphasis)

You're a liar. He said no such thing. He claimed that it was possible it was hacked. But that there was no evidence that it was hacked. Exactly as I said.

Thank you, liar. For providing the quote that demonstrates that you willfully misrepresented what Comey said. And straight up ignored the FBI forensics agent.

You proved yourself a liar when you claimed the FBI was confident the server wasn't hacked

If so, that was easy.

Ignore as you will.

No, apparently you're accusing Comey of lying about what the agent found since you're saying that Comey disregarded his statement and that wasn't the FBI position.

Nope. I'm accusing you of lying, liar. As Comey never said that the server was 'probably hacked'. You did, liar.

Comey said it was possible that it was hacked. But there was no evidence that it had been hacked. With the FBI forensic agent that inspected the server being 'fairly confident there was no intrusion'.

So you're lying about what Comey said. And ignoring the FBI forensic agent that inspected the server.

If your argument had merit, liar.....you wouldn't have had to do either.

You're a liar

You proved yourself a liar when you claimed the FBI was confident the server wasn't hacked

Again, liar....I said that the FBI said there was no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked. And that the FBI agent who inspected the server said he was '“fairly confident that there wasn’t an intrusion”

Which of course, the agent did.

You on the other hand said that Comey claimed that the server was 'probably' hacked. Which he never did. Comey said it was possible that the server had been hacked but that there was no evidence it had been hacked.

You lied. You lied about Comey's statement and you ignored the FBI forensic agent that inspected the server.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have had to do either, liar.

Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

Sources? You mean shit for brains, and serial liar Tucker "C Rated" Carlson. :auiqs.jpg:

You do know the FBI has debunked this bullshit right?

You do know that Peter Strzok was fired only to further obstruct Muellers investigation right?

So how much to do you plan on donating to dotards prison fund?

Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

Sources? You mean shit for brains, and serial liar Tucker "C Rated" Carlson. :auiqs.jpg:

You do know the FBI has debunked this bullshit right?

You do know that Peter Strzok was fired only to further obstruct Muellers investigation right?

So how much to do you plan on donating to dotards prison fund?

Ask for the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese.......and you get lovely stories that might as well begin with 'Once Upon A Time'.

While the FBI found there was no evidence that Hillary's server had been hacked. And the IG report citing the FBI forensic agent who inspected the server as being 'fairly confident that there wasn't an intrusion".

Sigh......you can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back