Are Queer-enablers inciting violence?

We've all heard the Progressives here lecture us about how right wing talking points, such as building a wall, and wanting to curb Muslim immigration, only incites Muslims to act out with more violence. We've been told that our foreign policy and involvement in the Middle East only creates more hatred for us. We've been told that our support for Israel just makes the Muslims want to kill us all. In other words we should all just shut up and change how we feel and act so we can appease them on all fronts.

Yet those same lefties pushing the Pro-Gay Agenda are obviously upsetting Muslims, and they are acting out against gays and Americans in general for tolerating gays. So now that we know Muslims will specifically target gays and carry our terror attacks because of them, will the Queer-enablers stop flaunting their homosexuality and pro-gay talking points every chance they get? Should they not all go back into the closet in order to appease Islamist barbarians that will be forced to start murdering people because gays upset them?

Just to be clear, I don't believe any of us should have to change our ways in order to appease Islamic scum. I'm just wondering if it's possible for the homo-brigade to realize there is no appeasing Islamists at all, and admit that Islam should be opposed.
Allahu ackbar asshole
Shudddup ya jaggoff.

Muhammad the faggot:

"Bukhari Book 4 Volume 52 Hadith 143

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men."

SOURCE: Bukhari :: Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad) :: [4.52.143]

For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali's mouth THEN ALLOWED HIM TO SUCK ON HIS TONGUE till he fell asleep.

SOURCE: Syrian Biography of Muhammad written by Al-Amin Al-Mamoun, Chapter Title: The first people to believe in the prophet.

Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Muawiya who said, "I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

SOURCE: Musnad Ahmad, Hadith number: 16245, Volume Title: The Sayings of the Syrians, Chapter Title: Hadith of Muawiya Ibn Abu Sufyan

SURA LII:24

"And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

SURA LXXVI:19

"They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders."

SOURCE: Internet History Sourcebooks Project

Narrated Ibn Shehab: when he was asked about adult suckling he said; Abe Hozaifa one of the companions of the messenger of God has adopted a boy named Salem, then when God descended a verse in his book concerning Zaied Ibn thabet abating the adoption saying: call them after their fathers (meaning that to attribute those adopted sons to their biological fathers) , Salma the wife of Abe Hozaifa came to the messenger of God saying: we had an adopted son named Salem, he was getting into my house while I was wearing one dress , after the adoption was abated , my husband Abe Hozaifa hated to see him getting into my home, while I am in such way, so what do you think?, how can I deal with that? The prophet replied her: then let him suck from you five times, and then he will be forbidden to you (as it was thought that if one sucks from a woman, he will be like her son)? She said surprisingly: how could I suckle him while he is a full grown man? Then the prophet smiled and
said: I know that he is a full grown man. She went out and followed that advice and allowed the man to suck from her, she came back to the prophet saying I suckled him, now I don't find anything wrong with my husband any more

This story about Adult suckling was mentioned in:

- Sahih Muslim, converse number 3663, 3674
- Mawtte' malek
- Sonan Al-Nyssa'y
- Sonan Al-Bayhaky
- Sonan Ibn Majah
- The abrogator and abrogated by Abe-Gaefar Al-Mansour, page124
- And other exegesis

The Adult suckling issue is among the subjects studied in Al-Azhar University for the students of the third grade

Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady one of Al-Azhar professors said about this: this converse is true and considered among the highly truthful converses , and can't be denied by any honest researcher, it is considered a medal on the chest of Islam.

SOURCE: ("Answering skepticism on the Mohammedan Sunnah" by Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady, page.97.103)
SOURCE:http://www.fatherzakaria.net/books/q...73-Episode.doc "

Last edited:
Muhammad the faggot:

"Bukhari Book 4 Volume 52 Hadith 143

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men."

SOURCE: Bukhari :: Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad) :: [4.52.143]

For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali's mouth THEN ALLOWED HIM TO SUCK ON HIS TONGUE till he fell asleep.

SOURCE: Syrian Biography of Muhammad written by Al-Amin Al-Mamoun, Chapter Title: The first people to believe in the prophet.

Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Muawiya who said, "I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

SOURCE: Musnad Ahmad, Hadith number: 16245, Volume Title: The Sayings of the Syrians, Chapter Title: Hadith of Muawiya Ibn Abu Sufyan

SURA LII:24

"And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

SURA LXXVI:19

"They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders."

SOURCE: Internet History Sourcebooks Project

Narrated Ibn Shehab: when he was asked about adult suckling he said; Abe Hozaifa one of the companions of the messenger of God has adopted a boy named Salem, then when God descended a verse in his book concerning Zaied Ibn thabet abating the adoption saying: call them after their fathers (meaning that to attribute those adopted sons to their biological fathers) , Salma the wife of Abe Hozaifa came to the messenger of God saying: we had an adopted son named Salem, he was getting into my house while I was wearing one dress , after the adoption was abated , my husband Abe Hozaifa hated to see him getting into my home, while I am in such way, so what do you think?, how can I deal with that? The prophet replied her: then let him suck from you five times, and then he will be forbidden to you (as it was thought that if one sucks from a woman, he will be like her son)? She said surprisingly: how could I suckle him while he is a full grown man? Then the prophet smiled and
said: I know that he is a full grown man. She went out and followed that advice and allowed the man to suck from her, she came back to the prophet saying I suckled him, now I don't find anything wrong with my husband any more

This story about Adult suckling was mentioned in:

- Sahih Muslim, converse number 3663, 3674
- Mawtte' malek
- Sonan Al-Nyssa'y
- Sonan Al-Bayhaky
- Sonan Ibn Majah
- The abrogator and abrogated by Abe-Gaefar Al-Mansour, page124
- And other exegesis

The Adult suckling issue is among the subjects studied in Al-Azhar University for the students of the third grade

Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady one of Al-Azhar professors said about this: this converse is true and considered among the highly truthful converses , and can't be denied by any honest researcher, it is considered a medal on the chest of Islam.

SOURCE: ("Answering skepticism on the Mohammedan Sunnah" by Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady, page.97.103)
SOURCE:http://www.fatherzakaria.net/books/q...73-Episode.doc "

Has nothing to do with being gay.
Water precious and not always clean enough for an infant. It is a way of giving comfort and hydration to an infant in desert climate

Forum List

Back