Are Republicans Anti-Vaccine?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
What makes a Republican so weary about a Covid 19 vaccine?

"A new Morning Consult poll shows that while 64 percent of Americans would get a vaccine if it were available, there is a significant variation across political parties. 20 percent of Republicans say they will not accept the vaccine, versus only 7 percent of Democrats who say the same."

"A new Morning Consult poll shows that while 64 percent of Americans would get a vaccine if it were available, there is a significant variation across political parties. 20 percent of Republicans say they will not accept the vaccine, versus only 7 percent of Democrats who say the same."

Until the vaccine is actually approved- probably not for at least 2 years- its sort of premature to commit to taking it, no?

I am absolutely against vaccines and they will have to strap me down
and give me the vaccine against my will

For the love of God, if people with critical thinking skills
would just start doing their homework.....

If people would just start using their brains

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING about the 'virus' is normal
The timing, the spread, the reaction, the lies, the shifting
the lockdowns, the everything

It doesn't make logical sense unless you see it logically from another set of eyes

Anyone with common sense would be wary (not weary) of a vaccine for COVID-19. First of all it typically takes years, not months to develop vaccines. Secondly flu vaccines suck. They often GIVE YOU THE FLU. Why should anyone believe a COVID-19 vaccine would be any better?

A lot of people get bad reactions, I got a fever for a couple of days after my flu shot last fall.

But for the government to do it in a big rush, that can be bad news. I was in college during the swine flu panic of 1976 under President Ford. A vaccine was cooked up in a rush, a lot of people got very sick. I fortunately dropped out of line when some school chums advised me that my assistance was needed to kill a keg, so I never got that shot.

Anyone with common sense would be wary (not weary) of a vaccine for COVID-19. First of all it typically takes years, not months to develop vaccines. Secondly flu vaccines suck. They often GIVE YOU THE FLU. Why should anyone believe a COVID-19 vaccine would be any better?
EXACTLY MIKE!

Unfortunately, common sense isn't common anymore

Pun was intended. Trump spewed an unproven drug. That's why I said "weary"

Flu vaccines cannot give you the flu.

A lot of people get bad reactions, I got a fever for a couple of days after my flu shot last fall.

But for the government to do it in a big rush, that can be bad news. I was in college during the swine flu panic of 1976 under President Ford. A vaccine was cooked up in a rush, a lot of people got very sick. I fortunately dropped out of line when some school chums advised me that my assistance was needed to kill a keg, so I never got that shot.
Saved by the beer!

Drumpftards dont have common sense. However, you guys are all down for drinking some aquarium cleaner if Drumpf says so.
FYI the aquarium cleaner incident is now a Homicide investigation and the lady who handed the aquarium cleaner cocktail to her husband is a Democratic donor and the focus of the investigation.

Drumpftards dont have common sense. However, you guys are all down for drinking some aquarium cleaner if Drumpf says so.

That was proven to be false... the guy was murdered by his good hearted loving Liberal Democrat Wife. No one with a brain drinks aquarium cleaner and Trump never said such a thing.
But Democrats are down for believing every negative Trump story... just like the Fake Politico story that said he owed China tens of millions.

I

I don't take flu shots now because they give me the flu. I stopped taking them in 1970 because I don't think they really know much about viral infections. So why in hell would I take a vaccine the peckerwoods rushed to market with for purely financial and political reasons?

I

I don't take flu shots now because they give me the flu. I stopped taking them in 1970 because I don't think they really know much about viral infections. So why in hell would I take a vaccine the peckerwoods rushed to market with for purely financial and political reasons?
So you disagree that the trumped up drug Trump spewed would be a no go if you needed it? What do you have to lose?

I

So you disagree that the trumped up drug Trump spewed would be a no go if you needed it? What do you have to lose?
My life, stupid. What did I say? I said they don't know fuck all about viral infections. They can't even cure a common head cold. When it comes to viral infections they're really no better than witch doctors out in the African jungle.

No.

There isn't a single word in the Republican Party Platform regarding vaccinations.

I

My life, stupid. What did I say? I said they don't know fuck all about viral infections. They can't even cure a common head cold. When it comes to viral infections they're really no better than witch doctors out in the African jungle.
I get it. No cure for you.

... I said they don't know fuck all about viral infections. They can't even cure a common head cold. When it comes to viral infections they're really no better than witch doctors out in the African jungle.

What background, education, and/or training do you have that makes you believe you are in a position to make such a judgement?

Vaccines only work for the pathogen or toxin used in the vaccine

A vaccine works by training the immune system to recognize and combat pathogens, either viruses or bacteria. To do this, certain molecules from the pathogen must be introduced into the body to trigger an immune response. These molecules are called antigens, and they are present on all viruses and bacteria
When the familiar antigens are detected, B-lymphocytes produce antibodies to attack them.

Messing with God's creation, in the name of science,
beyond that which is acceptable has caused these problems

Scientists keep creating bigger problems trying to control their meddling

Forum List

Back