Are Republicans just plain stupid?

So which is it Mr Trump ?

Is someone born to one American citizen in a foreign land eligible to be President or not?

Stupid Republicans need to know

The stone truth is that RightWinger is only a smear merchant. RightWinger has been challenged time and again to put something up here that supports his own candidate's platform. RightWinger is such a coward, he simply evades the challenge. RightWinger is openly admitting that neither of the Democrat candidates have anything of a viable platform to run on.

Sorry...take it up in another thread

You have diverted this one enough

The stone truth is that RightWinger is only a smear merchant. RightWinger has been challenged time and again to put something up here that supports his own candidate's platform. RightWinger is such a coward, he simply evades the challenge. RightWinger is openly admitting that neither of the Democrat candidates have anything of a viable platform to run on.

Sorry...take it up in another thread

You have diverted this one enough

Can't take the truth? Of course you can't. All you do is start one thread after another bashing one or the other Republican candidates because you cannot start a thread or even answer a question concerning the platform of any Democrat candidate. We have found you out and have exposed you for what you are.

The fact that Obama's mother was an American citizen was never in question

Why would Trump spend millions of dollars to prove he was not born in Hawaii, if it had no bearing on hiss eligibility?

If he was born in Kenya, as he claimed before running for president, and as his publisher stated in his biography, then it would have a bearing.

But this is over, Obozo has been president for two terms, his damage to this country is obvious. His goal of bringing the USA to its knees as punishment for being successful is being realized. His muslim brothers are attacking the free world and killing innocents while that asshole claims ISIS is contained and on the run.

Forget the birth bullshit, focus on the disaster that is named Obama.
Damage to this country in the form of 5% unemployment and an 18K Dow? That kind of damage?

:rolleyes:

real unemployment is around 20%, add the under employed and its around 30%. Cooking the books does not change the facts.

Tell us what specific obozo policies caused the dow increase.
Nah, REAL unemployment is 120% in conservatardland. Hell, since you're making up numbers, go big or go home. Why are you going with a figure as low as 30%, weenie?

I'm not trying to provoke a debate, I'm asking a serious question

Is there a level of stupidity in Republicans when it comes to supporting Donald Trump?

Trump names Cruz when asked about VP spot

Trump wants to select Ted Cruz as his running mate?
The same Trump who spent four years proclaiming the Obama was not eligible to be President due to some bogus claim that he was not born in America?
Now he wants to name someone who without question was born in Canada?

Are Republicans really this stupid or is it some reality TV show being orchestrated by Trump and mainstream Republicans just don't get it

Bullshit. You're the typical leftwing asshole. You do nothing but provoke and aren't man enough to admit it.

Address the topic

Hypocricy on the part of Trump?
Cruz was born by an American citizen. How is it even a question?
========
Obama's mother was an American citizen too yet you don't think that makes him an American but Cruz is? haw haw haw haw

You claim that if Cruz was born outside of America since his mother was American it make him an American citizen --- but the exact same rule does not hold for Obama!!!!!!

Hypocrite much?

Making it odd that Trump would embrace Cruz after campaigning that Obama was not eligible to be President
Cruz is eligible.

One would think RightWinger would shut up and quit his smear campaign. I have slapped him silly and made him the fool on every count.
What a total idiot.

The Constitution says the President has to be a natural born American. It doesn't say anything about the vice President.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

bripat screams, "HELL, YES!!!" at the top of his lungs to the OP.

But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

You are correct. I searched the document for anything saying the VP had to be a natural born citizen, but apparently didn't use the correct search terms.

Take your pathetic little victory, if that salves your bruised ego.
My ego isn't the one that just got shred by a Liberal educating a conservative on the Constitution.

thumbsup.gif

As I said, enjoy your pathetic victory while you can. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans.
If it didn't, you wouldn't be such a sore loser over it. Your snide remarks make it even better as they reveal how badly that stung.

2dance.gif
I'm not a sore loser. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. I understand when you keep getting your face pushed into the pavement that you would gloat over any meager victories you can manage.

You allow your hatred of conservatives and everything American to cloud your vision.

Nothing against the republicans , but it is the Tea Party that I don't care for
The Republicans turned their back on Trump because he is/was a moderate thinker

Trump leads among moderates and college-educated voters.

Perhaps Trump is trying to get the Tea Party vote. by mentioning Ted Cruz...

Flash Alert In my opinion: The right lost 2 times in a row for going to the radical side,most people do not want the extremists , we have been through enough drama in the last 15 years.

Trump will crash and burn if he jumps in with extremists on either side, he needs to stay moderate to win.

The Five Reasons Why Romney Lost
Analysis: Why Romney lost - CNNPolitics.com

The Republicans haven't turned their backs on Trump, fool. He's leading in the polls. Don't you follow the news at all?

You allow your hatred of conservatives and everything American to cloud your vision.

Flash Alert In my opinion: The right lost 2 times in a row for going to the radical side,most people do not want the extremists , we have been through enough drama in the last 15 years.

Trump will crash and burn if he jumps in with extremists on either side, he needs to stay moderate to win.

The Republicans haven't turned their backs on Trump, fool. He's leading in the polls. Don't you follow the news at all?

He is leading in the polls from the moderates,rights and lefts and since the Paris attacks many more on the right are liking him now.
Notice my avatar..I support Trump unless if he goes all Tea Party on us.
Lets see some links to back yourself up ..and no links since Friday's Paris attacks.

Rush: Fox News Tried to Torpedo Trump, But Failed <<<-- One from your buddy
Rush: Fox News Tried to Torpedo Trump, But Failed

Todd Starnes: Guess Who the GOP Hates Worse Than Donald Trump? <<<----Fox News Link
Todd Starnes: Guess Who the GOP Hates Worse Than Donald Trump?

Is someone born to one American citizen in a foreign land eligible to be President or not?

You're the stupid one. Ted Cruz’s Presidential Eligibility

Interesting

Mr Trump feels Ted Cruz is eligible but somehow Barack Obama wasn't

Does he just assume we are fools? We were supposed to believe his rants about Obama four years ago yet ignore the same criteria if applied to Cruz

I'm not trying to provoke a debate, I'm asking a serious question

Is there a level of stupidity in Republicans when it comes to supporting Donald Trump?

Trump names Cruz when asked about VP spot

Trump wants to select Ted Cruz as his running mate?
The same Trump who spent four years proclaiming the Obama was not eligible to be President due to some bogus claim that he was not born in America?
Now he wants to name someone who without question was born in Canada?

Are Republicans really this stupid or is it some reality TV show being orchestrated by Trump and mainstream Republicans just don't get it

Anyone voting far left shows and proves that they are not even as smart as those they speak against..

One would think RightWinger would shut up and quit his smear campaign. I have slapped him silly and made him the fool on every count.
What a total idiot.

Self declared victories are so shallow....wouldn't you agree?

You're the stupid one. Ted Cruz’s Presidential Eligibility

Interesting

Mr Trump feels Ted Cruz is eligible but somehow Barack Obama wasn't

Does he just assume we are fools? We were supposed to believe his rants about Obama four years ago yet ignore the same criteria if applied to Cruz

He would probably assume, as the rest of us have assumed, that YOU are a fool.

Conservatives are scared shitless. Listen to con-talk-radio and Faux News. They have an elephant sized load in their pants.

Tad Cruz says we should let Christians from the middle east in but exclude all Muslims.

A religious test from a presidential candidate. Hmmm, let us project a little forward if this dimwit is still in the race. Any commercials with Cruz sound bites where he is separating people by their religion?

Tagline: Isn't that what Isis does?

He is leading in the polls from the moderates,rights and lefts and since the Paris attacks many more on the right are liking him now.
Notice my avatar..I support Trump unless if he goes all Tea Party on us.
Lets see some links to back yourself up ..and no links since Friday's Paris attacks.

Rush: Fox News Tried to Torpedo Trump, But Failed <<<-- One from your buddy
Rush: Fox News Tried to Torpedo Trump, But Failed

Todd Starnes: Guess Who the GOP Hates Worse Than Donald Trump? <<<----Fox News Link
Todd Starnes: Guess Who the GOP Hates Worse Than Donald Trump?

Trump is leading in the polls from the American people - most especially the American taxpayers. Count in the Independents as well.

Conservatives are scared shitless. Listen to con-talk-radio and Faux News. They have an elephant sized load in their pants.

Tad Cruz says we should let Christians from the middle east in but exclude all Muslims.

A religious test from a presidential candidate. Hmmm, let us project a little forward if this dimwit is still in the race. Any commercials with Cruz sound bites where he is separating people by their religion?

Tagline: Isn't that what Isis does?

Conservatives see a landslide victory on the horizon. Thank you Liberals.

Forum List

Back