Are Republicans just plain stupid?

Trump rides issue of Obama’s birth certificate

“Why doesn’t he show his birth certificate? The fact is, if he wasn’t born in this country, he shouldn’t be the president of the United States,” the billionaire developer said in a CNN interview that aired Sunday. The Constitution requires that the president be a “natural-born citizen.”

So who does Trump want as his VP?
A Canadian

Does Trump suffer from amnesia?

How can Trump claim that Obama was not eligible to be President and yet Ted Cruz is?

Does he think we are stupid?

Uh... because they are two entirely different people? Man... talk about a dumb shit?

Thats your answer?

That the rules are different for Cruz than they were for Obama?
No, you didn't care about Obama not being born in the united states. His birth certificate is iffy. Like I told you before Obama has given future presidents new powers. How you smile if Trump sicks the IRS on you.

How can Trump claim that Obama was not eligible to be President and yet Ted Cruz is?

Uh... because they are two entirely different people? Man... talk about a dumb shit?

Thats your answer?

No, you didn't care about Obama not being born in the united states. His birth certificate is iffy. Like I told you before Obama has given future presidents new powers. How you smile if Trump sicks the IRS on you.

The IRS would have to go through Trump first

Thats your answer?

The IRS would have to go through Trump first
Nope trump can tell he head of IRS to audit you and if there is proof of wrong doing. Just black ball the investigation. Like I said hope you smile if it happens, because you supported Obama doing it.

I'm not trying to provoke a debate, I'm asking a serious question

Is there a level of stupidity in Republicans when it comes to supporting Donald Trump?

Trump names Cruz when asked about VP spot

Trump wants to select Ted Cruz as his running mate?
The same Trump who spent four years proclaiming the Obama was not eligible to be President due to some bogus claim that he was not born in America?
Now he wants to name someone who without question was born in Canada?

Are Republicans really this stupid or is it some reality TV show being orchestrated by Trump and mainstream Republicans just don't get it

This is what passes for subtlety in the Trumpian mind. He thinks by announcing this in public (did he actually speak with Cruz beforehand?) he'll take Cruz out of the race.

Is there a level of stupidity in Republicans when it comes to supporting Donald Trump?

The same Trump who spent four years proclaiming the Obama was not eligible to be President due to some bogus claim that he was not born in America?

Are Republicans really this stupid or is it some reality TV show being orchestrated by Trump and mainstream Republicans just don't get it

This is what passes for subtlety in the Trumpian mind. He thinks by announcing this in public (did he actually speak with Cruz beforehand?) he'll take Cruz out of the race.

How can he nominate someone he has declared ineligible to be President?

Thats your answer?

Obamas birth certificate is certified by the state of Hawaii
Cruz's birth certificate is certified by the nation of Canada

Guess who Trump thinks is eligible?

Thats your answer?

Yeah his social security number is from a different state.

Thats your answer?

You mean when you apply for a card you get to request the state?

Where is Ted Cruz's social security card from? Canada? Cuba?

This from the team that is offering up Hillary ?

Thats your answer?

No, it is issued in the state you are supposedly born in. Obama tried to choose.

Thats your answer?

No, it is issued in the state you are supposedly born in. Obama tried to choose.
How did Cruz get a Social Security card?

Since he was half American, half Canadian....did he get half a card?

You didn't care about Obama so why do you care about Cruz? I guess your proving to be the hypocrite you are.

You didn't care about Obama so why do you care about Cruz? I guess your proving to be the hypocrite you are.

Seems Trump applies different rules to Obama than he does to Cruz doesn't it?

Was Cruz ever a Canadian citizen? I believe the answer is no.
Well this certainly answers the OP's question with a resounding "yes!"

Now, folks born in Canada are not Canadian. :eusa_doh:

You should have informed Cruz he wasn't Canadian before he renounced his Canadian citizenship.
thumbsup.gif

Was Cruz ever a Canadian citizen? I believe the answer is no.
Well this certainly answers the OP's question with a resounding "yes!"

Now, folks born in Canada are not Canadian. :eusa_doh:

You should have informed Cruz he wasn't Canadian before he renounced his Canadian citizenship.
thumbsup.gif

Talk about stupid....Cruz didn't even realize he was a Canadian

This from a man who is supposed to be a Constitutional scholar

Seems Trump applies different rules to Obama than he does to Cruz doesn't it?
So what liberals started lowering the standards to be president. You created the lies and deception. So get used to it when it's used against you.

Forum List

Back