Are Republicans just plain stupid?

I'm not trying to provoke a debate, I'm asking a serious question

Is there a level of stupidity in Republicans when it comes to supporting Donald Trump?

Trump names Cruz when asked about VP spot

Trump wants to select Ted Cruz as his running mate?
The same Trump who spent four years proclaiming the Obama was not eligible to be President due to some bogus claim that he was not born in America?
Now he wants to name someone who without question was born in Canada?

Are Republicans really this stupid or is it some reality TV show being orchestrated by Trump and mainstream Republicans just don't get it
You support Obama and you call others stupid? Lol

Stay on topic

Do you honestly support Trump claiming someone born outside the US can't be President and then picking someone born in Canada as VP?

There is a difference between someone born to American parents in a foreign country and someone born to a father who was not American and a mother who was under the age of majority at the time of giving birth.

Obama's Hawaii birth certificate has been studied by forensic experts and found to be very questionable. Nothing will ever come of it because the idiot will be out of office in a year.

You lefties are really desperate, and scared shitless of Trump.
Scared of Trump??

:lmao:

Hillary leads him in the latest poll by 15 points... her biggest lead over any of the GOP clowns.

So was Obama (not to mention actually being born in the US)

How do you reconcile the 180 degree change in position by Trump?
you weren't paying attention. You went with what you heard...not what you know.

I would have too if I knew as little as you do.

Grow up.

What are you talking about?

Obama was born in the US. It was only wild conspiracy theories that claimed otherwise.
Trump bought into the wild claims and used them to state Obama was not eligible to be President

Cruz has never denied his Canadian citizenship and being born to a Cuban father

How can Trump name him as VP?

Does he really think Republicans are that stupid?
<rhetorical question...we already know that he does>
Hillary started it, you prove yourself becoming dumber by the day.

Hillary is not picking a foreign born VP...Trump is

Answer a simple question

Do you think Trump is a hypocrite for picking Cruz?
After Obama you don't have the credibility to ask me any questions.
Spits an unrepentant two-time Bush voter. :eusa_doh:

Is there a level of stupidity in Republicans when it comes to supporting Donald Trump?

The same Trump who spent four years proclaiming the Obama was not eligible to be President due to some bogus claim that he was not born in America?

Are Republicans really this stupid or is it some reality TV show being orchestrated by Trump and mainstream Republicans just don't get it

Stay on topic

Do you honestly support Trump claiming someone born outside the US can't be President and then picking someone born in Canada as VP?

There is a difference between someone born to American parents in a foreign country and someone born to a father who was not American and a mother who was under the age of majority at the time of giving birth.

Obama's Hawaii birth certificate has been studied by forensic experts and found to be very questionable. Nothing will ever come of it because the idiot will be out of office in a year.

Scared of Trump??

Hillary leads him in the latest poll by 15 points... her biggest lead over any of the GOP clowns.
And how many opponents running against Hillary compared to Trump?

You mean when you apply for a card you get to request the state?

Where is Ted Cruz's social security card from? Canada? Cuba?
No, it is issued in the state you are supposedly born in. Obama tried to choose.
How did Cruz get a Social Security card?

Since he was half American, half Canadian....did he get half a card?
You didn't care about Obama so why do you care about Cruz? I guess your proving to be the hypocrite you are.

Seems Trump applies different rules to Obama than he does to Cruz doesn't it?
So what liberals started lowering the standards to be president. You created the lies and deception. So get used to it when it's used against you.

So you admit Cruz does not qualify?

you weren't paying attention. You went with what you heard...not what you know.

I would have too if I knew as little as you do.

Grow up.

What are you talking about?

Obama was born in the US. It was only wild conspiracy theories that claimed otherwise.
Trump bought into the wild claims and used them to state Obama was not eligible to be President

Cruz has never denied his Canadian citizenship and being born to a Cuban father

How can Trump name him as VP?

Does he really think Republicans are that stupid?
<rhetorical question...we already know that he does>
Hillary started it, you prove yourself becoming dumber by the day.

Hillary is not picking a foreign born VP...Trump is

Answer a simple question

Do you think Trump is a hypocrite for picking Cruz?
After Obama you don't have the credibility to ask me any questions.
Spits an unrepentant two-time Bush voter. :eusa_doh:
I didn't blindly follow him, like you do Obama.

Yes.
And Democrats are dangerous.

It is stupid of you to not be able to understand the difference.

No, it is issued in the state you are supposedly born in. Obama tried to choose.
How did Cruz get a Social Security card?

Since he was half American, half Canadian....did he get half a card?
You didn't care about Obama so why do you care about Cruz? I guess your proving to be the hypocrite you are.

Seems Trump applies different rules to Obama than he does to Cruz doesn't it?
So what liberals started lowering the standards to be president. You created the lies and deception. So get used to it when it's used against you.

So you admit Cruz does not qualify?
I could careless. He isn't my guy. Carson Trump ticket would be my choice.

Stop the presses..

I just gotta hear you explain the difference

The fact that Obama's mother was an American citizen was never in question

Why would Trump spend millions of dollars to prove he was not born in Hawaii, if it had no bearing on hiss eligibility?

If he was born in Kenya, as he claimed before running for president, and as his publisher stated in his biography, then it would have a bearing.

But this is over, Obozo has been president for two terms, his damage to this country is obvious. His goal of bringing the USA to its knees as punishment for being successful is being realized. His muslim brothers are attacking the free world and killing innocents while that asshole claims ISIS is contained and on the run.

Forget the birth bullshit, focus on the disaster that is named Obama.
Damage to this country in the form of 5% unemployment and an 18K Dow? That kind of damage?

:rolleyes:

Everyone who is not ignorant knows that you are lying.

Are you ignorant?

Stop the presses..

Ted Cruz released his birth certificate without delays. And thus there was no reason to suspect anything to be off about it.

The stupidity manifests among most republicans in their belief that either Trump or Cruz are somehow 'qualified' to be president.

Were you stupid enough to think Obama was?

Maybe you still believe he didn't notice that his friend and political ally of 20 years was a raving racist anti-american?

Stay on topic

Scared of Trump??

Hillary vs Trump ... it's a one on one matchup. However many other candidates are running is irrelevant to the question asked in the poll.

You're another rightard who answers the OP with a resounding yes!

Everyone who is not ignorant knows that you are lying.

Are you ignorant?
Maybe if you could identify an actual lie, we could discuss

Stay on topic

Scared of Trump??

Hillary vs Trump ... it's a one on one matchup. However many other candidates are running is irrelevant to the question asked in the poll.

You're another rightard who answers the OP with a resounding yes!

Wow. That was a really stupid thing to say.

Obviously those who are strongly against Trump in the Primaries might not poll for him NOW, but might when confronted with the stark choice of voting FOR Hillary.

THus, pointing out that the Primary REpublican field is crowed is completely relevant you moron.

Stop the presses..

Ted Cruz released his birth certificate without delays. And thus there was no reason to suspect anything to be off about it.

Ummm...he released a Canadian birth certificate

Where is the outrage out of Trump?

Forum List

Back