Are Republicans just plain stupid?

I'm not trying to provoke a debate, I'm asking a serious question

Is there a level of stupidity in Republicans when it comes to supporting Donald Trump?

Trump names Cruz when asked about VP spot

Trump wants to select Ted Cruz as his running mate?
The same Trump who spent four years proclaiming the Obama was not eligible to be President due to some bogus claim that he was not born in America?
Now he wants to name someone who without question was born in Canada?

Are Republicans really this stupid or is it some reality TV show being orchestrated by Trump and mainstream Republicans just don't get it

It is stupid of you to not be able to understand the difference.

Stop the presses..

I just gotta hear you explain the difference

Ted Cruz released his birth certificate without delays. And thus there was no reason to suspect anything to be off about it.
So did Obama.

The stupidity manifests among most republicans in their belief that either Trump or Cruz are somehow 'qualified' to be president.

Very much reminds you of democrats and their foolish belief that Hillary is "qualified" to be anything but a liar.

Or were you going to release those standards anytime soon so we'll know just what the hell qualified means.

Many feel they don't want anyone who is close to being qualified because being qualified is akin to being corrupt.

The stupidity manifests among most republicans in their belief that either Trump or Cruz are somehow 'qualified' to be president.

Very much reminds you of democrats and their foolish belief that Hillary is "qualified" to be anything but a liar.

Or were you going to release those standards anytime soon so we'll know just what the hell qualified means.

Many feel they don't want anyone who is close to being qualified because being qualified is akin to being corrupt.

Are you kidding?

Hillary is more qualified than all the Republicans combined

Is there a level of stupidity in Republicans when it comes to supporting Donald Trump?

The same Trump who spent four years proclaiming the Obama was not eligible to be President due to some bogus claim that he was not born in America?

Are Republicans really this stupid or is it some reality TV show being orchestrated by Trump and mainstream Republicans just don't get it

Stop the presses..

Ted Cruz released his birth certificate without delays. And thus there was no reason to suspect anything to be off about it.

Ummm...he released a Canadian birth certificate

Where is the outrage out of Trump?

What do you have against Canada?

So

How is Ted Cruz qualified in Trumps mind?

Does he thinks Republicans are that stupid

Stay on topic

Do you honestly support Trump claiming someone born outside the US can't be President and then picking someone born in Canada as VP?

There is a difference between someone born to American parents in a foreign country and someone born to a father who was not American and a mother who was under the age of majority at the time of giving birth.

Obama's Hawaii birth certificate has been studied by forensic experts and found to be very questionable. Nothing will ever come of it because the idiot will be out of office in a year.

You lefties are really desperate, and scared shitless of Trump.
Scared of Trump??

:lmao:

Hillary leads him in the latest poll by 15 points... her biggest lead over any of the GOP clowns.
And how many opponents running against Hillary compared to Trump?
Hillary vs Trump ... it's a one on one matchup. However many other candidates are running is irrelevant to the question asked in the poll.

You're another rightard who answers the OP with a resounding yes!

Wow. That was a really stupid thing to say.

Obviously those who are strongly against Trump in the Primaries might not poll for him NOW, but might when confronted with the stark choice of voting FOR Hillary.

THus, pointing out that the Primary REpublican field is crowed is completely relevant you moron.
Great, another resounding "yes!" to the OP.

According to the above genius, a Cruz supporter who is first asked to pick between Hillary and Cruz, naturally picks Cruz -- that same poll respondent is then asked to pick between Hillary and Trump, but picks Hillary because he really wants Cruz.

:cuckoo:

The field doesn't matter. Poll respondents are asked one on one match ups between many combinations of the candidates. Anyone picking Hillary over Trump does so because they prefer Hillary over Trump. Who they actually want doesn't factor in to Hillary v Trump.

Are you kidding?

To lie ?

I agree.

Now what else would giver as qualifications ?

Being Secretary of State.

Was Obama a Secretary of State ?

Yet you somehow think he was successful.

You guys can't make up your tiny little minds.

Stop the presses..

Canada is a commie country waiting to invade us at the first chance.

Commie Cruz was born in a commie country

Are you kidding?

To lie ?

I agree.

OK let's go there

Hillary was a First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State

None of the Republicans can beat her qualifications as First Lady

Stop the presses..

Canada is a commie country waiting to invade us at the first chance.

Commie Cruz was born in a commie country

In your op you claimed you were being serious. Are you done with that now?

I can be silly too.

Are you kidding?

To lie ?

I agree.

OK let's go there

You only think that because you have not seen Ted in a dress.

:boobies:

Are you kidding?

To lie ?

I agree.

OK let's go there

Yes, we know she lied when in all three roles.

She is a qualified liar.

We get it.

Now, Obama wasn't a first lady. Obama was barely a senator. Obama wasn't a Secretary of State.

But you think he was successful.

Is this a double standard ?

Bill Clinton was only a governor.

Ronald Reagan was only a governor.

Both were great presidents.

Hillary was never a governor.

Hmmmm...........

anothertrump.jpg

All you libs, say it with me... Thanks Obama!
The more this idiot bashes Americans for being concerned about refugees/terrorists while overseas, the more support Trump and the GOP will gain. Barry got a shovel ready job, burying Hillary for the election...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Are you kidding?

To lie ?

I agree.

OK let's go there

You only think that because you have not seen Ted in a dress.

:boobies:
Is that why Trump would pick him as VP? Something Trump is hoping for?

You support Obama and you call others stupid? Lol

Stay on topic

Do you honestly support Trump claiming someone born outside the US can't be President and then picking someone born in Canada as VP?

The Constitution says the President has to be a natural born American. It doesn't say anything about the vice President.

Forum List

Back