Are Republicans secretly rooting for the Jan 6 Committee?

I suspect sane republicans are praying for someone to please stop them. Unfortunately, there don't seem to be many sane republicans left.

Oh sure, sane. Meanwhile you cannot defend yours while Republicans can defend ours. You don't strike me as sane, you're more like a vegetable.

Did you slip up here and wrote "republicans" when you meant to say "kangaroos"?

In any case, kangaroos are all REALLY enjoying their moment in the sun.
Haha, look at the cult dogma flowing freely from you. Time to change the username, my man.

In 2024 I'll vote for any Republican over whatever POS the democrats have to offer.
I prefer Desantis, Nikki Haley, Pompeo, Jim Jordan, or Dan Crenshaw
But, if Trump wins the nomination, I'd love to see all the democrat's heads explode when he wins again.

In 2024 I'll vote for any Republican over whatever POS the democrats have to offer.
I prefer Desantis, Nikki Haley, Pompeo, Jim Jordan, or Dan Crenshaw
But, if Trump wins the nomination, I'd love to see all the democrat's heads explode when he wins again.

The dumber the better, right? Haha

While they don’t like the dirty laundry being aired, are Republicans rooting for Trump to be politically damaged enough so they can run a less controversial candidate in 2024?

Last thing Republicans need is a candidate still screaming about stolen elections in 2020. They also don’t need the anti-Trump vote surging to the polls.
I'm sure some are.

Dems still don't get it, Trump was only the first in a series of Dem crushing Republican presidents coming after them. Trump blazed the trail, proved that Dems and their pals in the fake news could be bitch slapped. Oh the Dem's pain and suffering has only just begun.

Forum List

Back