Are Scientists Preparing for a FlipFlop Back to Global Cooling Predictions?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
hansen_global_cooling.png

Not sure what the article is saying and what this chart from the article is showing. It looks as if temperature will continue to increase.

Regardless, it doesn't hurt to get all that chemical shit out of our atmosphere. If we can eliminate it, why not?

Regardless, it doesn't hurt to get all that chemical shit out of our atmosphere. If we can eliminate it, why not?

I agree but the "chemical shyt" has nothing to do with GW.

The stupidity comes from wanting to get CO2 out of our atmosphere. CO2 isn't a pollutant. It is a basic building block of all life. Without CO2, we would be a sterile ball of mud.

It makes as much sense as wanting to get H2o out of water.

Even I know it isn't to get rid of C02, but to decrease C02 to a level that doesn't affect our atmosphere's ability to retain heat. And since that somehow involves decreasing the use of fuels that spew crap into our air, I like it. We all gotta breathe.
Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I believe humankind has found a way to face its challenges before, and we will find alternatives that are better this time, too. Dragging our feet isn't helping anyone except the folks still heavily invested in fossil fuels.

So called scientists are going to continue to make claims that line their pockets with gov/grant $$.

The 1970s are about to come back into fashion: Winter is Comin'.

Sunspot activity is slowing down. Get ready for a Little Ice Age in a few years. I suggest buying a used fur coat on Ebay before the prices go through the roof.

So called scientists are going to continue to make claims that line their pockets with gov/grant $$.
The oil and coal execs are making much more than a 70-90K a year climatologist. You`re an easily played sucker for the fossil fuel industry. You think? Ever?

The oil and coal execs are making much more than a 70-90K a year climatologist. You`re an easily played sucker for the fossil fuel industry. You think? Ever?
No, you're duped by AGW alarmist politics.
The EPA, NOAA experts/scientists and atmospherics professors I know are all on the gov/grant dole.

Just read where drillers have discovered two massive deposits of methane off the coast of California and another under an African country. God help us if that horrid stuff escapes into the atmosphere. What happened? Is there a massive herd of cows down there that we don't know about?

Oil and coal executives make their money selling products that people willingly purchase.

Government funded researchers are puppets who produce "research" that confirms the government's agenda.

I agree but the "chemical shyt" has nothing to do with GW.
You mean to tell me that CO2, CH4, NOx, and various industrial GHGs that have no natural analogs are not chemicals? Gee, why don't you tell the chemists that. Surely will earn you a Nobel.

Oil and coal executives make their money selling products that people willingly purchase.

Government funded researchers are puppets who produce "research" that confirms the government's agenda.
The drug dealers sell products that people willingly purchase.

Forum List

Back