Are Snowflakes Stupid Enough To Pay $1200 A Ticket?

Why is this woman going on a city tour book in the first place?

What for? What is there to explain to the world so much??? :rolleyes-41:

It's no brain surgery, you know.

No, it is not.

Yes it is.

Per head of population, your EC votes are NH are worth more than those in Cali

Even as each EV vote is worth the same.

When it is counted, sure. But again, you miss my point. For each EC vote to have equal weight with regard to population California should have 165 ECs. You seem to think that it is okay for 600,000 Alaskans to have 3 ECs, meanwhile 727,000 Californians don't even have one between them. I don't think that is okay. That is disenfranchising Californians. I don't care if you think California is a liberal hellhole. It is part of the US. Their vote shouldn't count for any less than that of somebody living in Alaska. BTW, the same goes for Texas. They should have more EC votes too....

When it is counted, sure.

Which is why I pointed out your error.

An EC vote in Alaska or New Hampshire is worth more than one in California.

The EC makes a citizen's vote in Alaska or New Hampshire worth more than one in California.

Better.

For each EC vote to have equal weight with regard to population California should have 165 ECs.

You should say that the next time.

You seem to think that it is okay for 600,000 Alaskans to have 3 ECs, meanwhile 727,000 Californians don't even have one between them.

Yes.

I don't think that is okay. That is disenfranchising Californians.

Californians should work to amend the Constitution, if they feel as strongly about it as you do.

[

You do understand most of the country is nauseated by the drunken, corrupt sociopath, right?

How's that Clinton Foundation doing, now that she can't sell access?

More fake news...

What's the real news on the Clinton Foundation?
Donations up?

If you throw mud long and hard enough, some sticks. Nothing anybody can do about that.

So what's the real news on their donations?

No, it is not.

Yes it is.

When it is counted, sure. But again, you miss my point. For each EC vote to have equal weight with regard to population California should have 165 ECs. You seem to think that it is okay for 600,000 Alaskans to have 3 ECs, meanwhile 727,000 Californians don't even have one between them. I don't think that is okay. That is disenfranchising Californians. I don't care if you think California is a liberal hellhole. It is part of the US. Their vote shouldn't count for any less than that of somebody living in Alaska. BTW, the same goes for Texas. They should have more EC votes too....

The EC makes a citizen's vote in Alaska or New Hampshire worth more than one in California.

Better.

For each EC vote to have equal weight with regard to population California should have 165 ECs.

You seem to think that it is okay for 600,000 Alaskans to have 3 ECs, meanwhile 727,000 Californians don't even have one between them.

Yes.

Californians should work to amend the Constitution, if they feel as strongly about it as you do.

Don't act smarmy Todd. You knew exactly what I meant. Don't be disingenuous. It is not becoming

Shit....think of all the Saudi and UAE bigs who got shaken down for like 40 million a pop........they are freaking these people get to rub elbows with Hilda for a basement bargain price.

No, it is not.

Yes it is.

Better.

Yes.

Don't act smarmy Todd. You knew exactly what I meant. Don't be disingenuous. It is not becoming

You meant popular vote and said EC vote. Try to be more precise.

Income Statement
(FYE 12/2015)

REVENUE
Contributions
Contributions, Gifts & Grants $166,059,484
Federated Campaigns $48,786
Membership Dues $12,238
Fundraising Events $9,133,540
Related Organizations $4,223,996
Government Grants $100,125,985
Total Contributions $279,604,029
Program Service Revenue $2,628,406
Total Primary Revenue $282,232,435
Other Revenue $4,685,515
TOTAL REVENUE $286,917,950

Thanks for the link.
I wonder if 2017 revenue is that high? Higher?

More people voted against her than for her. Same thing happened to Bill, twice.

I have already explained why it matters. Um, no, more people voted for her, fact. He received more EC votes. EC votes are not people.

More people voted against her than for her.

Um, no, more people voted for her, fact.

View attachment 146733

For her than The Orange Buffoon....

Still less than half of the people that voted. Can't go back on what you said.

His argument, if I remember correctly, centers around the 2 electoral votes each state gets representing their Senators regardless of whether they're the least populated state or the most populated. He claims it gives a unfair favor to the small states because they are less populated. His argument would make sense except he ignores what those 2 votes were designed to represent. He wants to make it appear as if those 2 EV represent the people when they actually represent the State. That's why each STATE gets 2. It's even across the board just like the EV representing House members is even in a matter of proportions because they actually represent the body that represents the people. There's a reason each House district has as much of the same population as possible.

No, I'm talking overall EC votes per state. Currently Alaska has 3 votes for its 600,000 people. California has 55 for its 40 million people. So there is one vote for every 200,000 Alaskans. There is one EC vote for every 727,000 Californians. As the EC is used to elect presidents the weight of the Alaskan vote is three times that of the Californian. Fact. That is intrinsically unfair. My point has NOTHING to do with the 2 for the senators.

^

Your above claim was false.

No, it is not. Only a pedant would miss my point. Are you a pedant? Per head of population, your EC votes are NH are worth more than those in Cali

Since the EV representing the Senators were not put into the Constitution to represent the population, trying to use them in that manner invalidates your point.

What is the ONLY reason those 2 EV representing Senators exist? A hint is that is has nothing to do with population.

No, it is not.

Yes it is.

The 2 EV for the Senators weren't designed to take into account population. Why do you include them in that manner?

Why the hell should California have more "right" to dictate to Alaska than Alaskans? Fuck you CA, Alaska is a sovereign state. We will /not/ return to being lorded over like Seattle and San Francisco port barons did to us when we were a fucking territory - that shit right there is why we became a god damn state in the first place; so that we had a damn voice.

Fuck you and trying to force us rural folks to live by your urban standards, fuck your bullshit mob mentality. We are Alaskan's, we are individuals and we demand our voice be heard in this republic. It's bad enough you fuckers dick with all our court cases with the 9th circus, costing us thousands of dollars to take shit to the next level because you're god damn communists.

No, it is not.

Yes it is.

Better.

Yes.

You meant popular vote and said EC vote. Try to be more precise.

Grump doesn't understand the system. He can't be more precise.

Since the EV representing the Senators were not put into the Constitution to represent the population, trying to use them in that manner invalidates your point.

What is the ONLY reason those 2 EV representing Senators exist? A hint is that is has nothing to do with population.

I'll explain it again. I'll even type slowly. I'm not talking about the Senatorial EVs. I'm talking all EC votes. You are the one who brought in only two....

[

Still less than half of the people that voted. Can't go back on what you said.

Yeah I can. Just like you can pretend you didn't know what I meant. We can all play the pedant.

Sure you can. It ruins any credibility you have.

It's not my responsibility to figure out what you MEANT. It's yours to say what you mean. If I have to figure out what you meant, it proves you don't know what you meant.

Forum List

Back