Are Snowflakes Stupid Enough To Pay $1200 A Ticket?

Why the fuck shouldn't Alaska as a state have an equal say to other states. I get that we only get 1 pickle for our population (though I must admit that I think one Alaskan is worth at least ten urban California parasites personally) but we're a damn state regardless. Half our state is in the Arctic Circle and the other half is barely accessible - of course we have a lower population.

Trying to argue that Alaska isn't "as important" to the nation is retarded. We are one of, if not THE, most important military defense positions in the entire country and like 60% of our population are American soldiers who we train to handle the absolute worst mother nature can throw at them, we've also got enough oil on tap to fuel America for at least 100 years (if we only used it for US market.)

Similar could be said for the so-called "fly over" states, like say ND who makes corn, Idaho making potatoes - aka their land is used for farming thus less peeps.

Why do you lower 48 liberal assholes insist on trying to pretend that we're some kind of "lesser American"? Fuck off you pricks.

Fuck off yourself, Moron. Read my posts. My point is that currently your vote is worth MORE, not less, not even the same, but MORE....

And you're WRONG. But hey at least we agree #GFY

And you're WRONG. But hey at least we agree #GFY

No I'm not.

Every state is allocated a number of EC votes equal to the number of senators and representatives in its U.S. Congressional delegation—two votes for its senators in the U.S. Senate plus a number of votes equal to the number of its members in the U. S. House of Representatives.

Senate - Each state is equally represented by two senators, regardless of their population.

House of Representatives - The House is composed of representatives who sit in congressional districts allocated to each of the 50 states on a basis of population as measured by the census (each district is entitled one representative and districts are set by the states.) Since the Reappointment Act of 1929 the number has been set at 435. This was done because folks in America like to move around (be it because of job opportunities or military need) and they needed a consistent number to "avoid disenfranchising individual states." (Fun fact - the need for that act was spurred on by the 14th amendment when southern states suddenly had a major increase in population on the census - aka freed slaves counted as a full person instead of the old 2/3 person. I bet you lefties wouldn't have been happy had the southern confederate states taken an advantage in the EC right after the civil war... Hell that might have changed the entire history of the US.)

Anyway, so that's been the rules from the beginning, and the way it [the HOR] works since 1929. Crying isn't going to do you any good, you want to change it, write up an amendment to the constitution, or get someone to sponsor another reappointment act. Good luck.

It makes me chuckle.

I'm glad you like disenfranchising certain parts of your society. Allows people to see what type of person you are.

You're not disenfranchised. No matter how much you whine.

Deprive (someone) of the right to vote.

disenfranchise - definition of disenfranchise in English | Oxford Dictionaries

From your own link:

Deprive (someone) of a right or privilege.

You are depriving Californians of the same rights as Alaskans...

[

Every state is allocated a number of EC votes equal to the number of senators and representatives in its U.S. Congressional delegation—two votes for its senators in the U.S. Senate plus a number of votes equal to the number of its members in the U. S. House of Representatives.

Senate - Each state is equally represented by two senators, regardless of their population.

House of Representatives - The House is composed of representatives who sit in congressional districts allocated to each of the 50 states on a basis of population as measured by the census (each district is entitled one representative and districts are set by the states.) Since the Reappointment Act of 1929 the number has been set at 435. This was done because folks in America like to move around (be it because of job opportunities or military need) and they needed a consistent number to "avoid disenfranchising individual states." (Fun fact - the need for that act was spurred on by the 14th amendment when southern states suddenly had a major increase in population on the census - aka freed slaves counted as a full person instead of the old 2/3 person. I bet you lefties wouldn't have been happy had the southern confederate states taken an advantage in the EC right after the civil war... Hell that might have changed the entire history of the US.)

Anyway, so that's been the rules from the beginning, and the way it [the HOR] works since 1929. Crying isn't going to do you any good, you want to change it, write up an amendment to the constitution, or get someone to sponsor another reappointment act. Good luck.

Who's talking about the rules? I'm talking about proportional representation. The fact you don't increase the number of Congress Critters as the population increases is pathetic.

[

Who's talking about the rules? I'm talking about proportional representation. The fact you don't increase the number of Congress Critters as the population increases is pathetic.

Well sorry to inform ya son, but the country always has, and currently does, operate upon the "rules" - like I said, if you want to change it then change the Constitution or pass another reappointment act. Good luck getting it through because what you are arguing for would wipe out the votes of like 37 of the states - aka they're not going to submit to being lorded over by the mob rule of CA and NY. The "union" was formed on the basis that states would have their opinions reflected, to change it simply because your state offers the most welfare, and therefore "buys" or "bribes" the most votes, is total bullshit and most thinking people know it which is why you've got an uphill battle to get what you want. Best get started with your campaign.

It makes me chuckle.

I'm glad you like disenfranchising certain parts of your society. Allows people to see what type of person you are.

You're not disenfranchised. No matter how much you whine.

Deprive (someone) of the right to vote.

disenfranchise - definition of disenfranchise in English | Oxford Dictionaries

From your own link:

Deprive (someone) of a right or privilege.

You are depriving Californians of the same rights as Alaskans...

Californians get to vote, just like Alaskans get to vote.
You get to elect your 2 Senators, 1 Representative and 1 President.

I am eager to see how many STUPID snowflakes are willing to pay $1,200 a ticket to see this corrupt, criminal blame anyone and everyone else but herself for her losing the 2016 Presidential Election!

Bwuhahahaha.......

Hillary – the live show: Clinton launching book tour | Daily Mail Online

Hillary – the live show: Clinton to tell audiences her 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story' in unprecedented nationwide tour with tickets selling for up to $1,200
I wouldn't listen to that bitch if it was free and a block from my house.

Well sorry to inform ya son, but the country always has, and currently does, operate upon the "rules" - like I said, if you want to change it then change the Constitution or pass another reappointment act. Good luck getting it through because what you are arguing for would wipe out the votes of like 37 of the states - aka they're not going to submit to being lorded over by the mob rule of CA and NY. The "union" was formed on the basis that states would have their opinions reflected, to change it simply because your state offers the most welfare, and therefore "buys" or "bribes" the most votes, is total bullshit and most thinking people know it which is why you've got an uphill battle to get what you want. Best get started with your campaign.

Ah, the real reason you;re so pissy. You don't mind disenfranchising people as long as you are the one not being disenfranchised. You bring in unprovable allegations to back up a nothing point. I'm sure your FF didn't intend for the minority to lord it over the majority like the Brits did to their US subjects pre 1776.

But that is not even my point. All I'm asking for is EQUALITY for ALL voters. You seem happy for that NOT to happen.

[

Californians get to vote, just like Alaskans get to vote.
You get to elect your 2 Senators, 1 Representative and 1 President.

Which has nothing to do with my point.

You said you were disenfranchised. You were wrong.
You can vote, same as Alaskans (assuming you're not incarcerated, a felon, a minor, an illegal alien or dead).
You elect the Congressman from your district, same as Alaskans.
You elect 2 different Senators from your state, same as Alaskans.
You get to cast a vote for President, same as Alaskans.

[

You can vote, same as Alaskans (assuming you're not incarcerated, a felon, a minor, an illegal alien or dead).

You brought in voting, not I. I'm talking about rights, not voting. You are confusing the two.

[

You brought in voting, not I. I'm talking about rights, not voting. You are confusing the two.

What rights do Alaskans have that Californians are deprived of?

Forum List

Back