Are Snowflakes Stupid Enough To Pay $1200 A Ticket?

Since the EV representing the Senators were not put into the Constitution to represent the population, trying to use them in that manner invalidates your point.

What is the ONLY reason those 2 EV representing Senators exist? A hint is that is has nothing to do with population.

I'll explain it again. I'll even type slowly. I'm not talking about the Senatorial EVs. I'm talking all EC votes. You are the one who brought in only two....

I brought in the 2 specifically for Senators because you used them in your calculation with Alaska. If those 2 weren't included in a State's total as part of a State's population, using them in a calculation related to population is incorrect.

[

The 2 EV for the Senators weren't designed to take into account population. Why do you include them in that manner?

Why are you only mentioning two of the votes in each state and not all, like I am?

I mentioned all of them. I took out the 2 that aren't there for population reasons. I explained the difference between he ones given to a State for Senators and the ones given to a State based on population. Your calculation combined all of them incorrectly when talking only about population.

I brought in the 2 specifically for Senators because you used them in your calculation with Alaska. If those 2 weren't included in a State's total as part of a State's population, using them in a calculation related to population is incorrect.

It still works out in favour of Alaska...

Sure you can. It ruins any credibility you have.

It's not my responsibility to figure out what you MEANT. It's yours to say what you mean. If I have to figure out what you meant, it proves you don't know what you meant.

So you only think literally? So when the bible says the earth was created in six days you believe it? I think you should change your name to Gullible...

No, Alaska's 1 EV based on it's population represents roughly the same number of each of California's EV based on population. The 2 EV both have aren't determined by population but mere existence as a State.

Sure you can. It ruins any credibility you have.

It's not my responsibility to figure out what you MEANT. It's yours to say what you mean. If I have to figure out what you meant, it proves you don't know what you meant.

So you only think literally? So when the bible says the earth was created in six days you believe it? I think you should change your name to Gullible...

I went by what YOU SAID. Is it my place to determine what you mean? No, it's your place to say what you mean. If you can't, stop responding.

Why the fuck shouldn't Alaska as a state have an equal say to other states. I get that we only get 1 pickle for our population (though I must admit that I think one Alaskan is worth at least ten urban California parasites personally) but we're a damn state regardless. Half our state is in the Arctic Circle and the other half is barely accessible - of course we have a lower population.

Trying to argue that Alaska isn't "as important" to the nation is retarded. We are one of, if not THE, most important military defense positions in the entire country and like 60% of our population are American soldiers who we train to handle the absolute worst mother nature can throw at them, we've also got enough oil on tap to fuel America for at least 100 years (if we only used it for US market.)

Similar could be said for the so-called "fly over" states, like say ND who makes corn, Idaho making potatoes - aka their land is used for farming thus less peeps.

Why do you lower 48 liberal assholes insist on trying to pretend that we're some kind of "lesser American"? Fuck off you pricks.

Why the fuck shouldn't Alaska as a state have an equal say to other states. I get that we only get 1 pickle for our population (though I must admit that I think one Alaskan is worth at least ten urban California parasites personally) but we're a damn state regardless. Half our state is in the Arctic Circle and the other half is barely accessible - of course we have a lower population.

Trying to argue that Alaska isn't "as important" to the nation is retarded. We are one of, if not THE, most important military defense positions in the entire country and like 60% of our population are American soldiers who we train to handle the absolute worst mother nature can throw at them, we've also got enough oil on tap to fuel America for at least 100 years (if we only used it for US market.)

Similar could be said for the so-called "fly over" states, like say ND who makes corn, Idaho making potatoes - aka their land is used for farming thus less peeps.

Why do you lower 48 liberal assholes insist on trying to pretend that we're some kind of "lesser American"? Fuck off you pricks.

What I've tried to explain to the stupid piece of shit is that 2 of Alaska's 3 EV aren't given to Alaska based on population. They are given to Alaska because it exists as a State. When he tries to divide the 3 EV into Alaska's population and say their EV have more power, he's dividing by an inaccurate number. It should be 1 since the only electoral vote Alaska gets related to population is the 1 not the 3.

What I've tried to explain to the stupid piece of shit is that 2 of Alaska's 3 EV aren't given to Alaska based on population. They are given to Alaska because it exists as a State. When he tries to divide the 3 EV into Alaska's population and say their EV have more power, he's dividing by an inaccurate number. It should be 1 since the only electoral vote Alaska gets related to population is the 1 not the 3.

I know you were explaining. I am just really pissed off by the whole "fly-over states" ideology being pushed this year. I can't contain my disgust with people who are forwarding it. It's so fucking antiAmerican/anti"union" and just WRONG that I fly into verbal tantrums heh

I know you were explaining. I am just really pissed off by the whole "fly-over states" ideology being pushed this year. I can't contain my disgust with people who are forwarding it. It's so fucking antiAmerican/anti"union" and just WRONG that I fly into verbal tantrums heh

People like that are just pissed they lost and want to find something to whine about.

No, Alaska's 1 EV based on it's population represents roughly the same number of each of California's EV based on population. The 2 EV both have aren't determined by population but mere existence as a State.

Not true. There are 600,000 people in Alaska. That one vote covers that many people. There are 724,000 people for every non-Senatorial EC vote in Cali. In order for both states to be on a par, California would need 67 non-Senatorial EC votes. So no, it is not roughly at all. Cali needs another 14 votes to be 'roughly' the same number. Not 1. Not 2. Not 3. 14....

Fuck off yourself, Moron. Read my posts. My point is that currently your vote is worth MORE, not less, not even the same, but MORE....

At least this piece of shit knows how to count...

Not true. There are 600,000 people in Alaska. That one vote covers that many people. There are 724,000 people for every non-Senatorial EC vote in Cali. In order for both states to be on a par, California would need 67 non-Senatorial EC votes. So no, it is not roughly at all. Cali needs another 14 votes to be 'roughly' the same number. Not 1. Not 2. Not 3. 14....

After they boot a couple of million illegals, the ratio will be much closer.

Hell of a lot of folks can't grasp the meaning of the titiel "President Of THE UNITED STATES" rather than "President off the mob".

I am eager to see how many STUPID snowflakes are willing to pay $1,200 a ticket to see this corrupt, criminal blame anyone and everyone else but herself for her losing the 2016 Presidential Election!

Bwuhahahaha.......

Hillary – the live show: Clinton launching book tour | Daily Mail Online

Hillary – the live show: Clinton to tell audiences her 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story' in unprecedented nationwide tour with tickets selling for up to $1,200

Are Snowflakes Stupid Enough To Pay $1200 A Ticket?

Most Snowflakes are on Welfare, so the answer is no they cannot afford it.

Forum List

Back