Are Snowflakes Stupid Enough To Pay $1200 A Ticket?

Well sorry to inform ya son, but the country always has, and currently does, operate upon the "rules" - like I said, if you want to change it then change the Constitution or pass another reappointment act. Good luck getting it through because what you are arguing for would wipe out the votes of like 37 of the states - aka they're not going to submit to being lorded over by the mob rule of CA and NY. The "union" was formed on the basis that states would have their opinions reflected, to change it simply because your state offers the most welfare, and therefore "buys" or "bribes" the most votes, is total bullshit and most thinking people know it which is why you've got an uphill battle to get what you want. Best get started with your campaign.

Ah, the real reason you;re so pissy. You don't mind disenfranchising people as long as you are the one not being disenfranchised. You bring in unprovable allegations to back up a nothing point. I'm sure your FF didn't intend for the minority to lord it over the majority like the Brits did to their US subjects pre 1776.

But that is not even my point. All I'm asking for is EQUALITY for ALL voters. You seem happy for that NOT to happen.

Who am I disenfranchising by telling you the rules of EC and what you'd have to do to change them?

I mean if you actually want to talk about who is being disenfranchised in this nation, it would be the people who work to support their own families and are still ordered to support everyone else, the people who pay 70% of the nations federal taxes while the rest sit on their laurels and bitch that it's not enough, the people who want to come in legally while the illegals jump over the border, etc., etc., etc., but that's a whole different can of worms ain't it...

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Last edited:
Who am I disenfranchising by telling you the rules of EC and what you'd have to do to change them?

I mean if you actually want to talk about who is being disenfranchised in this nation, it would be the people who work to support their own families and are still ordered to support everyone else, the people who pay 70% of the nations federal taxes while the rest sit on their laurels and bitch that it's not enough, the people who want to come in legally while the illegals jump over the border, etc., etc., etc., but that's a whole different can of worms ain't it...

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Who said you were disenfranchising me by telling me the rules of the EC? Not I...

What rights do Alaskans have that Californians are deprived of?

Their rights have more weight. Their say in the presidential election has more weight.

Their rights have more weight.

Which rights?

The representation of their rights

Which rights are not represented?

All. BTW, just to clarify, I have already said the representation of their rights. Not their rights as a standalone entity. You're the anally retentive one who says words have meanings. Quote my whole context or don't quote it at all.

What rights do Alaskans have that Californians are deprived of?

Their rights have more weight. Their say in the presidential election has more weight.

Their rights have more weight.

Which rights?

The representation of their rights

Which rights are not represented?

All. BTW, just to clarify, I have already said the representation of their rights. Not their rights as a standalone entity. You're the anally retentive one who says words have meanings. Quote my whole context or don't quote it at all.

So they aren't disenfranchised: Deprive (someone) of a right or privilege......

The representation of their rights is underweighted?

My first Amendment right to free speech is harmed because Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post.
Does that fit into your paradigm?

My first Amendment right to free speech is harmed because Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post.

Same thing with regard to disenfranchised and underweighted.

No. Bad example. Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post aren't politics...

I am eager to see how many STUPID snowflakes are willing to pay $1,200 a ticket to see this corrupt, criminal blame anyone and everyone else but herself for her losing the 2016 Presidential Election!

Bwuhahahaha.......

Hillary – the live show: Clinton launching book tour | Daily Mail Online

Hillary – the live show: Clinton to tell audiences her 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story' in unprecedented nationwide tour with tickets selling for up to $1,200
The Clintons have never had a problem finding enough sleazebags to grease their corruption machine.

Same thing with regard to disenfranchised and underweighted.

No. Bad example. Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post aren't politics...

His speech means more than mine, an Alaskan's vote means more that your vote.

We're both disenfranchised.

Who said you were disenfranchising me by telling me the rules of the EC? Not I...

UGH you're one of those posters who cannot keep track of their own posts in the course of their trolling. (aka post #193)

How disappointing. Sorry pup I don't have time for such games.

[

Work hard, save up, go buy a newspaper.

I would say the same with regard to a politician, but I think you might take me seriously in that regard.

I assume you do know the difference, though I'm more than willing to point several of them out if necessary.

[

Work hard, save up, go buy a newspaper.

I would say the same with regard to a politician, but I think you might take me seriously in that regard.

I assume you do know the difference, though I'm more than willing to point several of them out if necessary.

I have to buy a newspaper to have the same rights?
Doesn't seem fair.
In the meantime, I'm disenfranchised.

I have to buy a newspaper to have the same rights?
Doesn't seem fair.
In the meantime, I'm disenfranchised.

You don't seem to know the difference between capitalism and politics. You must have voted for The Orange Buffoon...

We're not talking about capitalism and politics, we're talking about representation of rights.
Try to keep up.

[

We're not talking about capitalism and politics, we're talking about representation of rights.
Try to keep up.

Of course we are. You are giving equal weight to rights you can accrue via personal endeavour vs those via the political system. Two completely different beasts.

Do try and keep up....

It's okay that a right guy has more rights?

I am eager to see how many STUPID snowflakes are willing to pay $1,200 a ticket to see this corrupt, criminal blame anyone and everyone else but herself for her losing the 2016 Presidential Election!

Bwuhahahaha.......

Hillary – the live show: Clinton to tell audiences her 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story' in unprecedented nationwide tour with tickets selling for up to $1,200
It would be worth it to see the disgusting kunt dragged off the stage in handcuffs while still denying the reason she lost.

Bwuhahahaha.......

whiny little trump shill is the snowflake little boy....

send our love to Vlad

Received more votes for President than any candidate in US history

;) :);):)

And she still lost to 2 amateurs. LOL!

yeah, it's not like Russia and comey helped at all.

and she got 3 million votes more than he did... for the hundredth time.

it's not like normal people wanted him.

which is why his finally making a deal was the first decent press he's had.

that must make you all cranky.

Received more votes for President than any candidate in US history

;) :);):)

And she still lost to 2 amateurs. LOL!

yeah, it's not like Russia and comey helped at all.

it's not like normal people wanted him.

which is why his finally making a deal was the first decent press he's had.

that must make you all cranky.

That and a fiver will get her a yummy drink at Starbucks.

Forum List

Back