Are the Russians Behind any Hacking? Politifact says....

This at least the second topic started by the tard known as easyt65 about whether or not the Russians hacked any ballots.

This special kind of tard is clearly trying to distract from the fact Donald Trump asked the Russians to hack EMAILS and the fact the Russians did hack the DNC.

No one is claiming the Russians hacked our ballots. Got it all straight now, retards?

OK.. first of all you wrote: "the fact Donald Trump asked the Russians to hack EMAILS"
WHERE in the hell did you get that?????
Now this is exactly what Trump said word for word!

I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

NOTICE the headline from Politico???
Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email - POLITICO
What is the difference between the "headline" and the reality?
Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Let this be clearly stated: Trump did not ask the Russians to hack emails.
He said "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. BIG BIG difference!
And how was Russia supposed to "find" those emails, you unbelievably stupid idiot?

There is only one way they could be "found", retard.

By hacking.

You are just like the dumb fuck yesterday who said Trump was asking them to find them during their "cyber wanderings".

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Jesus, this is exactly the kind of willful stupidity and blindness I have been talking about is a HUGE part of you rubes being rubes.

These are a few ways to get 30,000 emails WITHOUT hacking!!!
And you evidently think that is the ONLY way what a dolt!

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 11.56.54 AM.png

An average email is about 75 KB of size.
33,000 X 75,000 bytes equals 2,475,000,000 bytes.
This holds 4 gb Flash drive... obviously you don't know what a gigabyte is much less a "flash drive".
Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 12.00.25 PM.png

And if you are really old fashion...
Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 12.05.12 PM.png

This at least the second topic started by the tard known as easyt65 about whether or not the Russians hacked any ballots.

This special kind of tard is clearly trying to distract from the fact Donald Trump asked the Russians to hack EMAILS and the fact the Russians did hack the DNC.

No one is claiming the Russians hacked our ballots. Got it all straight now, retards?

OK.. first of all you wrote: "the fact Donald Trump asked the Russians to hack EMAILS"
WHERE in the hell did you get that?????
Now this is exactly what Trump said word for word!

I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

NOTICE the headline from Politico???
Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email - POLITICO
What is the difference between the "headline" and the reality?
Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Let this be clearly stated: Trump did not ask the Russians to hack emails.
He said "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. BIG BIG difference!
And how was Russia supposed to "find" those emails, you unbelievably stupid idiot?

There is only one way they could be "found", retard.

By hacking.

You are just like the dumb fuck yesterday who said Trump was asking them to find them during their "cyber wanderings".

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Jesus, this is exactly the kind of willful stupidity and blindness I have been talking about is a HUGE part of you rubes being rubes.

tin foil.jpg

Forum List

Back