🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are The USMB Trump Supporters Happy With The Bill The House Passed Through Yesterday?

Why/why not?

Based on your thread's title, my friend, only dimwits should be happy (along with billionaires, health insurance companies' CEOs, and big pharmaceuticals.)

First, any of these right wingers who simply echo what Sean Hannity tells them, and are "happy", is the equivalent of being happy and declaring "victory" after the 3rd inning of a baseball game.......The CBO rating of this bill will shock the crap out of even the most Trump ass-kissers; the Senate will drastically change the bill, AND the bill still has to go through the joint chambers' committee....AND a final vote will have to be cast......again, after the town hall meetings in the upcoming weeks.

Second, this HC bill will also scare the hell out of voters when it comes to a future bill on tax reform........Right now conservatives are trying to convince their minions that when it comes to taxes and they give hundred of thousands of tax relief to millionaires and a couple of dollars to the middle class, that "hey, everybody got a tax breaks"........which is simply screwing, once again, morons with more "trickle down" or "voodoo" economics.

What Pelosi declared about the ACA - it has to be passed to find out what was in it...ironically pretty much the same was / is true about this bill. I bet you could walk down the street and ask 100 people what was / is in this new bill, and you might find 10 who could tell you more than 2 or 3 things.

Why/why not?

Based on your thread's title, my friend, only dimwits should be happy (along with billionaires, health insurance companies' CEOs, and big pharmaceuticals.)

First, any of these right wingers who simply echo what Sean Hannity tells them, and are "happy", is the equivalent of being happy and declaring "victory" after the 3rd inning of a baseball game.......The CBO rating of this bill will shock the crap out of even the most Trump ass-kissers; the Senate will drastically change the bill, AND the bill still has to go through the joint chambers' committee....AND a final vote will have to be cast......again, after the town hall meetings in the upcoming weeks.

Second, this HC bill will also scare the hell out of voters when it comes to a future bill on tax reform........Right now conservatives are trying to convince their minions that when it comes to taxes and they give hundred of thousands of tax relief to millionaires and a couple of dollars to the middle class, that "hey, everybody got a tax breaks"........which is simply screwing, once again, morons with more "trickle down" or "voodoo" economics.
/---- complete BS. Everyone who pays taxes gets a tax break. But you're free to send more of your $$$$ to Washington.
tax cuts.png

What Pelosi declared about the ACA - it has to be passed to find out what was in it...ironically pretty much the same was / is true about this bill. I bet you could walk down the street and ask 100 people what was / is in this new bill, and you might find 10 who could tell you more than 2 or 3 things.
Forget ten random people, let's start with you...tell me...what does this bill say?

I tend to agree with Pelosi, particularly when she said yesterday that you "will glow in the dark" because of this bill, referring to the Republican Party.

I tend to agree with Pelosi, particularly when she said yesterday that you "will glow in the dark" because of this bill, referring to the Republican Party.
WTF does that even mean, Marc? 'Glow in the dark'? That senile old bit@h is about as loopy as Maxine 'Is it Crimea or Korea' Waters.

easyt luvs him some Sarah Spice until he does not. Both parties now "glow" in the dark with ACA.

Mac, the people in America as a whole don't get, I think, that the GOP now owns, along with the Dem, national health care. Another step to single payer of some sort.

The bunch of idiots in congress have passed nothing, that bill is DOA in the senate. The GOP had 6 years to craft a replacement, does this bill look like a bill they worked on for 6 years or 6 weeks?

WTF does that even mean, Marc? 'Glow in the dark'? That senile old bit@h is about as loopy as Maxine 'Is it Crimea or Korea' Waters.
You REALLY didn't get it, REALLY?!?! WoW!!!

OK, since you really seem to be this slow "glow in the dark" is clearly referring to the glow of a radioactive object. Think the part of "The Simpsons" intro where Homer gets a glowing radioactive stick from the plant transferred to himself.

If you didn't know sir, that glow is a bad thing, a very, very, very bad thing. It means the thing is radioactive, which is bad for humans, makes them sick, even to death.

So you see, sir, the analogy she used was apropos, in fact BRILLIANT.

Get it now?

raw

The bunch of idiots in congress have passed nothing, that bill is DOA in the senate. The GOP had 6 years to craft a replacement, does this bill look like a bill they worked on for 6 years or 6 weeks?
Seven years, that's seven with a capital 7.

Forum List

Back