🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are The USMB Trump Supporters Happy With The Bill The House Passed Through Yesterday?

I tend to agree with Pelosi, particularly when she said yesterday that you "will glow in the dark" because of this bill, referring to the Republican Party.
WTF does that even mean, Marc? 'Glow in the dark'? That senile old bit@h is about as loopy as Maxine 'Is it Crimea or Korea' Waters.
You REALLY didn't get it, REALLY?!?! WoW!!!

OK, since you really seem to be this slow "glow in the dark" is clearly referring to the glow of a radioactive object. Think the part of "The Simpsons" intro where Homer gets a glowing radioactive stick from the plant transferred to himself.

If you didn't know sir, that glow is a bad thing, a very, very, very bad thing. It means the thing is radioactive, which is bad for humans, makes them sick, even to death.

So you see, sir, the analogy she used was apropos, in fact BRILLIANT.

Get it now?

raw
So you and Nancy Pelosi think Americans are going to 'glow', based on ther 'Simpsons scientific analogy', because the GOP has successfully completed the first step in repairing the damaged / collapsing ACA mess Democrats / Obama rammed into law and left for Trump and the GOP to have to deal with?

I'm surprised she did not reference the Kardashians and how their ratings are supposedly tanking instead...

:p

The bunch of idiots in congress have passed nothing, that bill is DOA in the senate. The GOP had 6 years to craft a replacement, does this bill look like a bill they worked on for 6 years or 6 weeks?
Seven years, that's seven with a capital 7.

No its 6 years, it took 1 year just to read the 2,000 page pile of Elephant dung Obamacare bill.

And they did not read it, it had to be passed to find out what was in it!

Answer me this, Marc. Why haven't the Dems done anything to try to help stop the implosion of Obamacare?
Iowa Obamacare program on verge of collapse as congressional uncertainty takes its toll
you can't call Obamacare a success.

The bunch of idiots in congress have passed nothing, that bill is DOA in the senate. The GOP had 6 years to craft a replacement, does this bill look like a bill they worked on for 6 years or 6 weeks?

No its 6 years, it took 1 year just to read the 2,000 page pile of Elephant dung Obamacare bill.

And they did not read it, it had to be passed to find out what was in it!

Dem's paid a heavy price for cramming that shit bill through congress, destroying their party on a national scale only to have the bill gutted a few years later. Obama really fucked over the Democratic party.

Answer me this, Marc. Why haven't the Dems done anything to try to help stop the implosion of Obamacare?

They planned to but the American people threw them out of power. Obamacare was to be only the beginning of a march to single payer. They knew it would blow up but thought they would have control of congress and the White House when it did. Dem's completely miscalculated how unpopular Obamacare would be.

The far right is whistling past the grave yard, yes.
I heard that as soon as the bill was voted on people started blowing up on the sidewalks in New York and Chicago, leaving thousands of steaming gut-piles littered all over the place........and what's worse, some of them were children. Trump is standing on a pile of steaming blood and guts while kicking the rest of America in the balls. It's deeply disturbing I tell ya.....
:crybaby:

Obama / Democrats promised EVERY health care meeting would be on TV, that it would be totally transparent, and that the American people would be able to read the bill before it was voted on.

Obama / Democrats held the very 1st meeting on CSPAN then locked themselves away behind closed doors, without the GOP, who they reportedly LOCKED OUT OF the meetings, and forged the ACA with back-door deals like the 'Cornhusker Kickback'. Once written they rammed it into law in the wee hours of the morning before Americans knew what hit them. Pelosi declared Americans did not have a right to read it until they had rammed their 'edict' into law.

During the process Obama LIED HIS ASS OFF about the bill. He declared the ACA would pay for itself, that it would not cost a dime, and that it would LOWER premiums. His biggest, AWARD-WINNING LIE was his infamous, If you like your plan / doctor, you can keep your plan / doctor'.

And YOU bitch and whine, showcasing your hypocritical butt-hurt feelings by claiming the GOP'S 'messaging and morality are deplorable'?!

upload_2017-5-5_9-39-46.jpeg

CONGRATULATIONS - YOU HAVE JUST WON 'SNOWFLAKE OF THE DAY'!

upload_2017-5-5_9-49-4.jpeg

Obama / Democrats promised EVERY health care meeting would be on TV, that it would be totally transparent, and that the American people would be able to read the bill before it was voted on.

Obama / Democrats held the very 1st meeting on CSPAN then locked themselves away behind closed doors, without the GOP, who they reportedly LOCKED OUT OF the meetings, and forged the ACA with back-door deals like the 'Cornhusker Kickback'. Once written they rammed it into law in the wee hours of the morning before Americans knew what hit them. Pelosi declared Americans did not have a right to read it until they had rammed their 'edict' into law.

During the process Obama LIED HIS ASS OFF about the bill. He declared the ACA would pay for itself, that it would not cost a dime, and that it would LOWER premiums. His biggest, AWARD-WINNING LIE was his infamous, If you like your plan / doctor, you can keep your plan / doctor'.

And YOU bitch and whine, showcasing your hypocritical butt-hurt feelings by claiming the GOP'S 'messaging and morality are deplorable'?!

View attachment 124906

View attachment 124909
stop it Rube I am going to pee ....poor poor pathetic ones

I understand that part. And added this to my post-
Iowa Obamacare program on verge of collapse as congressional uncertainty takes its toll
But, if they cared about tie constituencies, seeing that will not now happen, why have they refused to work with Republicans to find a solution.

They planned to but the American people threw them out of power. Obamacare was to be only the beginning of a march to single payer. They knew it would blow up but thought they would have control of congress and the White House when it did. Dem's completely miscalculated how unpopular Obamacare would be.

Because they knew Obamacare was a POS.
It was supposed to cause the collapse of the health insurance industry leading to single-payer.

It's only the first step. Why is the left so angry and frustrated over everything? The bill has to go to the senate and committee hearings and the president. I don't recall such frustration when Nancy Pelosi told Americans "you will find out what's in the bill after it's passed".

I noticed some celebrating as if they thought it was over......as if the Senate didn't exist.

Oh, I believe there are at least 50 Rep Senators who will vote for the bill.
Your belief is rooted in error. At least eight to nine will not vote for the bill.

The Senate will write a new bi-partisan bill and force the House to swallow it with Dem votes.

I understand that part. And added this to my post-
But, if they cared about tie constituencies, seeing that will not now happen, why have they refused to work with Republicans to find a solution.

Obamacare has been choking the life out of the Democratic party, passed without a single GOP vote they own it 100%. Dem's are desperate for the GOP to repeal that turd and take 100% ownership of the replacement, hence they can't vote for the replacement.

All of the far right cuck snowflakes are peeing in their pants.

The Pubs have joined the Dems in owning national health care.

The Senate will now jointly write a more liberal and fair bill, and the House will pass it with Dem votes joining the GOP.

View attachment 124906

View attachment 124909
I can't imagine a world without Obamacare.
What did we do before it was passed?
It must have been like the Dark Ages.

But they know the GOP will not accept single payer, and what most of the public does not want, even in a collapse, yet refuse to work to make it better. What their nearsightedness is blinding them to is if that happens they still will be held responsible by the public.

It was supposed to cause the collapse of the health insurance industry leading to single-payer.

You are confused.

Try writing that clearly, please.

But they know the GOP will not accept single payer, and what most of the public does not want, even in a collapse, yet refuse to work to make it better. What their nearsightedness is blinding them to is if that happens they still will be held responsible by the public.

View attachment 124906

View attachment 124909
stop it Rube I am going to pee ....poor poor pathetic ones
After being called out for that ridiculous post you should be peeing yourself...or are you peeing yourself because you're so excited about winning the 'Snowflake of the Day' award? :p
snowflake this Rube bitch boy:p <crotch grab>

Forum List

Back