🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are The USMB Trump Supporters Happy With The Bill The House Passed Through Yesterday?

I am happy the bill reduces taxes for the American people, especially the elderly. Obama was an idiot putting in massive taxes in the Obamacare bill. The Democrats were idiots passing Obamacare and the Moon Bats were morons voting for the Democrats that passed Obamacare.

The American Health Care Act (HR 1628) passed by the House today reduces taxes on the American people by over $1 trillion. The bill abolishes the following taxes imposed by Obama and the Democrat party in 2010 as part of Obamacare:

-Abolishes the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.

-Abolishes the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal this is a $270 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits 20 million Americans with Health Savings Accounts and 30 million Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts. This is a $6 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans. This is a $20 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses. This is a $126 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax. This is a $100 million tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services. This is a $600 million tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare health insurance tax. This is a $145 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income. This is a $172 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare medical device tax. This is a $20 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine. This is a $28 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage. This is a $2 billion tax cut.

The bill that passed the House yesterday is just the first step I will wait for the final version before deciding how I feel about it.
And the bill that passes the Senate won't be the last step because no one really knows how to achieve all the goals most Americans want to achieve, so this bill so far is a step in the right direction towards providing the opportunity for all Americans to acquire affordable healthcare without coercion and without the federal government trying to usurp the powers if the states.

/---- complete BS. Everyone who pays taxes gets a tax break. But you're free to send more of your $$$$ to Washington.

Yet another moron right winger ready to accept some crumbs in "tax breaks" while the fat cats (like Trump) will realize millions in their tax breaks.

Hey, nitwit, cut taxes and the ONLY other way to get this economy on the right tracks is through huge BORROWING.....and then you bitch about the deficit and debt.

You folks DESERVE to be royally screwed.....you seem to actually enjoy it.

Yo, gnat. if everyone pays the same tax rate, the rich guy pays more in every case.

20% of one million is 200,000, 20% of 10 thousand is 2,000. Can you look at those numbers and tell me who is paying more?

Hey Redfish- why do you have to be such an asshole? You are employing math, math requires logic, liberals don't do logic. Come on man, play fair.

Yo, gnat. if everyone pays the same tax rate, the rich guy pays more in every case.

20% of one million is 200,000, 20% of 10 thousand is 2,000. Can you look at those numbers and tell me who is paying more?

Well,Mr. Tuna........The person that gets $2,000 will probably stimulate the economy by buying some furniture or minor service....While the person getting back $200,000, will probably wind up storing it in some off-shore account; SO, who the fuck is helping out the economy more?

From the tiny bit we know of Trump's 2005 returns, he would realize a SAVING of 25 MILLION under his new "tax" fraud.....AND what about the BORROWING for the famous infrastructure plans???

Well,Mr. Tuna........The person that gets $2,000 will probably stimulate the economy by buying some furniture or minor service....While the person getting back $200,000, will probably wind up storing it in some off-shore account; SO, who the fuck is helping out the economy more?

From the tiny bit we know of Trump's 2005 returns, he would realize a SAVING of 25 MILLION under his new "tax" fraud.....AND what about the BORROWING for the famous infrastructure plans???

Well Mr Gnat. as usual you are wrong and are the victim of the left wing lie machine known as the media.

Do you think that rich people don't buy things? They do and they things they buy are expensive and create many American blue collar jobs.

and you really need to learn something about fish species, redfish and tuna are two very different species of fish. Both fun to catch and good to eat, but they live in different places and have very little in common. But we expect ignorance from liberals, so no surprise there.

/---- complete BS. Everyone who pays taxes gets a tax break. But you're free to send more of your $$$$ to Washington.

Yet another moron right winger ready to accept some crumbs in "tax breaks" while the fat cats (like Trump) will realize millions in their tax breaks.

Hey, nitwit, cut taxes and the ONLY other way to get this economy on the right tracks is through huge BORROWING.....and then you bitch about the deficit and debt.

You folks DESERVE to be royally screwed.....you seem to actually enjoy it.

Hey Redfish- why do you have to be such an asshole? You are employing math, math requires logic, liberals don't do logic. Come on man, play fair.
Here is some math for you to struggle with
Trump pays out $25 million to victims of his Educational scam
Trump pays the Government a million dollar fine for that same scam
4000 Trump law suits
6 Bankruptcies
3 marriages
2 divorces

Someobdy making $1 million would save 20% on federal income tax.
How much does somebody making $20,000 save? Ans: ZERO

lol Save from what? They're not paying any taxes.

Read the Robb Report, it's a catalog of what rich people spend their money on, from diamonds (debeers) to suports cars (italy) to gourmet cousin (france) to luxury cars (germany). you name it, the rich don't buy american.

the 20% was arbitrary so that gnat could do the math. In reality a person making 20K would pay no taxes now or if the Trump plan goes into effect.

Both would pay SS and medicare "taxes" and I would like to see SS collected on all income, not just the first 110K (or whatever the max is now).

Forum List

Back