🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are The USMB Trump Supporters Happy With The Bill The House Passed Through Yesterday?

In other words, their constituencies can eat sh*t for all they care. And their constituents are watching them.
I understand that part. And added this to my post-
Iowa Obamacare program on verge of collapse as congressional uncertainty takes its toll
But, if they cared about tie constituencies, seeing that will not now happen, why have they refused to work with Republicans to find a solution.

Answer me this, Marc. Why haven't the Dems done anything to try to help stop the implosion of Obamacare?
The bunch of idiots in congress have passed nothing, that bill is DOA in the senate. The GOP had 6 years to craft a replacement, does this bill look like a bill they worked on for 6 years or 6 weeks?
Seven years, that's seven with a capital 7.

They planned to but the American people threw them out of power. Obamacare was to be only the beginning of a march to single payer. They knew it would blow up but thought they would have control of congress and the White House when it did. Dem's completely miscalculated how unpopular Obamacare would be.

Obamacare has been choking the life out of the Democratic party, passed without a single GOP vote they own it 100%. Dem's are desperate for the GOP to repeal that turd and take 100% ownership of the replacement, hence they can't vote for the replacement.

What do you not understand.
You are confused.

Try writing that clearly, please.

But they know the GOP will not accept single payer, and what most of the public does not want, even in a collapse, yet refuse to work to make it better. What their nearsightedness is blinding them to is if that happens they still will be held responsible by the public.
Answer me this, Marc. Why haven't the Dems done anything to try to help stop the implosion of Obamacare?
Iowa Obamacare program on verge of collapse as congressional uncertainty takes its toll
you can't call Obamacare a success.

The bunch of idiots in congress have passed nothing, that bill is DOA in the senate. The GOP had 6 years to craft a replacement, does this bill look like a bill they worked on for 6 years or 6 weeks?
Because they knew Obamacare was a POS.
It was supposed to cause the collapse of the health insurance industry leading to single-payer.

(Obama was seen sobbing when he heard the news his 'Legacy' was one step closer to being wiped away... :p)

What Pelosi declared about the ACA - it has to be passed to find out what was in it...ironically pretty much the same was / is true about this bill. I bet you could walk down the street and ask 100 people what was / is in this new bill, and you might find 10 who could tell you more than 2 or 3 things.
Forget ten random people, let's start with you...tell me...what does this bill say?

I tend to agree with Pelosi, particularly when she said yesterday that you "will glow in the dark" because of this bill, referring to the Republican Party.

Agreeing with Pelosi doesn't speak well of anyone.

That you don't understand.

You are confused.

But they know the GOP will not accept single payer, and what most of the public does not want, even in a collapse, yet refuse to work to make it better. What their nearsightedness is blinding them to is if that happens they still will be held responsible by the public.

It was supposed to cause the collapse of the health insurance industry leading to single-payer.

Why/why not?

I would classify myself as a Trump supporter. If somebody puts a plate of dog shit and a plate of cat shit in front of you, points a gun to your head, and says eat one. If you eat the dog shit it doesn't mean you really like dog shit.

No, I'm not happy with the bill, because it is still a country wide universal healthcare system.

Deflection not well done. Sorry, Jake.

You are confused.

Exceptionally well done, which means you don't like it. Tough.

Deflection not well done. Sorry, Jake.

You are confused.

Why/why not?

Based on your thread's title, my friend, only dimwits should be happy (along with billionaires, health insurance companies' CEOs, and big pharmaceuticals.)

First, any of these right wingers who simply echo what Sean Hannity tells them, and are "happy", is the equivalent of being happy and declaring "victory" after the 3rd inning of a baseball game.......The CBO rating of this bill will shock the crap out of even the most Trump ass-kissers; the Senate will drastically change the bill, AND the bill still has to go through the joint chambers' committee....AND a final vote will have to be cast......again, after the town hall meetings in the upcoming weeks.

Second, this HC bill will also scare the hell out of voters when it comes to a future bill on tax reform........Right now conservatives are trying to convince their minions that when it comes to taxes and they give hundred of thousands of tax relief to millionaires and a couple of dollars to the middle class, that "hey, everybody got a tax breaks"........which is simply screwing, once again, morons with more "trickle down" or "voodoo" economics.

^ I'd listen to him, he's a genuine sock account

Why/why not?

obamacare is dead. This is the first step in putting something in place that will work. The bill will get better as it goes through the senate and conference committee.

But as Trump said, politically, the best thing he could have done is let obamacare continue to self destruct, but he cares too much about the country to do that.

If somebody puts a plate of dog shit and a plate of cat shit in front of you, points a gun to your head, and says eat one. If you eat the dog shit it doesn't mean you really like dog shit.

That would explain how you decided on a presidential candidate
I would classify myself as a Trump supporter.

You had to vote for one or the other, and I made my selection in hopes of slowing the progressive glacier thru conservative judges. Plain and simple.

/---- complete BS. Everyone who pays taxes gets a tax break. But you're free to send more of your $$$$ to Washington.

Yet another moron right winger ready to accept some crumbs in "tax breaks" while the fat cats (like Trump) will realize millions in their tax breaks.

Hey, nitwit, cut taxes and the ONLY other way to get this economy on the right tracks is through huge BORROWING.....and then you bitch about the deficit and debt.

You folks DESERVE to be royally screwed.....you seem to actually enjoy it.

/---- complete BS. Everyone who pays taxes gets a tax break. But you're free to send more of your $$$$ to Washington.

Yet another moron right winger ready to accept some crumbs in "tax breaks" while the fat cats (like Trump) will realize millions in their tax breaks.

Hey, nitwit, cut taxes and the ONLY other way to get this economy on the right tracks is through huge BORROWING.....and then you bitch about the deficit and debt.

You folks DESERVE to be royally screwed.....you seem to actually enjoy it.

Yo, gnat. if everyone pays the same tax rate, the rich guy pays more in every case.

20% of one million is 200,000, 20% of 10 thousand is 2,000. Can you look at those numbers and tell me who is paying more?

Forum List

Back