Are there any 'Centrists' here?????? ANYONE?????

Because dear child only the idiots paid the 90%. Do you have a clue how many rich ever paid at that level? None. They have the best tax attorneys in the land and they wrote the damned tax laws. What on earth makes you think they had to pay those taxes?

Here's a little missive for you. I have a 1932 Communist Workers Party Newspaper and in it shows that 2% of the population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Very shortly after that DDemocrats took control of both houses which they then controlled for 40 continuous years. They also controlled the presidency for much of that time.

After 40 years guess what the percentages were.......yup, ONE percent controlls 90 percent of this nations wealth. So you tell me nimrod, who the fuck was my party working for for that 40 year period...'cause it sure wasn't the poor and middle class.

making up lies is not presenting facts

The only proven liar in this discussion is you little toad.

what lie of mine did you prove?

why does this chart show that when the top tax rates were near 90% we did great?

Because dear child only the idiots paid the 90%. Do you have a clue how many rich ever paid at that level? None. They have the best tax attorneys in the land and they wrote the damned tax laws. What on earth makes you think they had to pay those taxes?

Here's a little missive for you. I have a 1932 Communist Workers Party Newspaper and in it shows that 2% of the population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Very shortly after that DDemocrats took control of both houses which they then controlled for 40 continuous years. They also controlled the presidency for much of that time.

After 40 years guess what the percentages were.......yup, ONE percent controlls 90 percent of this nations wealth. So you tell me nimrod, who the fuck was my party working for for that 40 year period...'cause it sure wasn't the poor and middle class.

making up lies is not presenting facts

Then stop doing it you screwball!

I gave you FACTS and links to said facts.

you reached so deep into your ass that you got your elbows dirty.

You produced no links to your made up claims.

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

hey colin please explain the impact of this policy?

Count+8.jpg

Eight. Eight spams in one thread. ha ha ha

These things provided you here are facts.

if you dont think they are facts tell us why you believe they are not

I had to go dig up the newspaper but here you go. And as it was a 20 year memory from the last time I looked at it i was a wrong it is dated 1937 and 2% controlled 87% BACK THEN! The one percent controlling 90% is accurate however and is findable in the Congressional Record for the 2nd year of Clintons Presidency.

Attachments

• $001.JPG
    $001.JPG
    342 KB · Views: 33
  • $002.JPG
    $002.JPG
    485.4 KB · Views: 32

I had to go dig up the newspaper but here you go. And as it was a 20 year memory from the last time I looked at it i was a wrong it is dated 1937 and 2% controlled 87% BACK THEN! The one percent controlling 90% is accurate however and is findable in the Congressional Record for the 2nd year of Clintons Presidency.

The relevant quote in close up.

Attachments

• $003.JPG
    $003.JPG
    545.6 KB · Views: 42
SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

hey colin please explain the impact of this policy?

Why? You never listen to ANYONE ELSE'S opinions or facts, so why waste my time responding when it's much more fun calling you out for what you are. I gave you some facts earlier about the effects of raising taxes on high earners, but you're not interested in facts that contradict your self-opiniated waffle. The only thing that interests you is the sound of your own voice. I guess you could be referred to as a verbal wanker.

You trying to avoid linking to the actual text?

WHY?

WHY?

The picture IS the actual text, Fatso.

You haven't earned the consideration discrediting your "facts" takes TDM.

We all know you lie and misrepresent at every turn. Your just a chew toy.

WHY?

You trying to avoid the issue...AGAIN?

No need to ask why. We already know that answer.

I cant find ANY information on that old newspaper or the Mr Morrison who owned the paper and wrote the piece

Forum List

Back