Are there any 'Centrists' here?????? ANYONE?????

why does this chart show that when the top tax rates were near 90% we did great?

Because dear child only the idiots paid the 90%. Do you have a clue how many rich ever paid at that level? None. They have the best tax attorneys in the land and they wrote the damned tax laws. What on earth makes you think they had to pay those taxes?

Here's a little missive for you. I have a 1932 Communist Workers Party Newspaper and in it shows that 2% of the population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Very shortly after that DDemocrats took control of both houses which they then controlled for 40 continuous years. They also controlled the presidency for much of that time.

After 40 years guess what the percentages were.......yup, ONE percent controlls 90 percent of this nations wealth. So you tell me nimrod, who the fuck was my party working for for that 40 year period...'cause it sure wasn't the poor and middle class.

Why is it you people always claim that the wealthy are fair weather patriots and will leave this country for money

um dude that is still the US

Yes it is dudette. However for the first time we have a POTUS talking of the rich the way Hitler spoke of the jews. Read some history along with your Howard Zinn.

BTW You just made the arguement that the wealthy wont have to pay 90% under a 90% level.

Then why not just raise the top tier if it doenst matter

Why is it you people always claim that the wealthy are fair weather patriots and will leave this country for money

Yes, they are patriots but when they are talked about the same way that Hitler spoke of the jews they listen.

There is NO evidence the wealthy will take theifr marbles and leave.

history doesnt show that

Yes, they are patriots but when they are talked about the same way that Hitler spoke of the jews they listen.

please go get the comparisons you liar

:lol::lol::lol: Screw you. Do some of your own work for once you little toad. I have better things to do than waste my time on a twerp like you. Google is your friend, use it.

why does this chart show that when the top tax rates were near 90% we did great?

Because dear child only the idiots paid the 90%. Do you have a clue how many rich ever paid at that level? None. They have the best tax attorneys in the land and they wrote the damned tax laws. What on earth makes you think they had to pay those taxes?

Here's a little missive for you. I have a 1932 Communist Workers Party Newspaper and in it shows that 2% of the population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Very shortly after that DDemocrats took control of both houses which they then controlled for 40 continuous years. They also controlled the presidency for much of that time.

After 40 years guess what the percentages were.......yup, ONE percent controlls 90 percent of this nations wealth. So you tell me nimrod, who the fuck was my party working for for that 40 year period...'cause it sure wasn't the poor and middle class.

making up lies is not presenting facts

Note how they respond to facts they can not counter.

This my friends is why they cant win elections even when they cheat their asses of to keep Americans from voting

making up lies is not presenting facts

The only proven liar in this discussion is you little toad.

Forum List

Back