Are there any 'Centrists' here?????? ANYONE?????

some one no one nows about and a paper that is unknown wrote something and put it in print.

That does not rise to the level of an SEC report or the actaul historical tax rates.

this is part of your pathology

Yes. I kind of like the term "radical centrist". Not only am I not a member of a political party, I'd like to see all political parties abolished.

I'm staunchly anti-label in political rhetoric; I think they and political parties are two flavours of the same poison.

Good topic idea. Looking forward to more.

Yes. I kind of like the term "radical centrist". Not only am I not a member of a political party, I'd like to see all political parties abolished.

I'm staunchly anti-label in political rhetoric; I think they and political parties are two flavours of the same poison.

Good topic idea. Looking forward to more.

The two party system is fine when both use facts

some one no one nows about and a paper that is unknown wrote something and put it in print.

That does not rise to the level of an SEC report or the actaul historical tax rates.

this is part of your pathology

I assure you, I'm not dead. Even you should "now" that. :lol:

You keep switching from effective to historical tax rates. Why is that?

All I see from TDM's posts today is reducing loopholes and deductions is clearly the more effective policy choice. That is what the Republicans supported. Thanks TDM.

how it it there are links to the NY times in 1937?

if your info is NOT trustable dont blame me

All I see from TDM's posts today is reducing loopholes and deductions is clearly the more effective policy choice. That is what the Republicans supported. Thanks TDM.

that is what you have always seen no matter what the facts say.

this is why the republican party will never win another national election until it kicks these nutters to the curb and shows glee in doing so

Forum List

Back