Are there any insane far left "news" sites?

Daily KOS aka Daily Kook springs to mind

Because -?

Go read some of the op eds....you'll see

Op eds are not news. If you don't understand that basic a fact, the rest of your opinion is going to be more than a little muddled.

And I should take you serious why exactly?

This is what the op said:

" I'm wonder if their are insane psycho propaganda sites"

Now GFY

Ummmm ---- aren't you the same whiz who only today got punked by a satire site about the Target thing?

That's quite a tease. Which satire site got the dummy?

Because -?

Go read some of the op eds....you'll see

Op eds are not news. If you don't understand that basic a fact, the rest of your opinion is going to be more than a little muddled.

And I should take you serious why exactly?

This is what the op said:

" I'm wonder if their are insane psycho propaganda sites"

Now GFY

Ummmm ---- aren't you the same whiz who only today got punked by a satire site about the Target thing?

That's quite a tease. Which satire site got the dummy?

It's a new one -- "Asssss.... sorry "Associated Media Coverage". (thread here)

To be fair it didn't really spell out that it's a satire site, at least until you see the other stories. But I always get a confirmation if it's a source I don't know.

That's the issue though --- the rabid just take what the Bubble babbles unto them, as long as it's what they wanna hear. Whether "facts" are involved doesn't seem to be a big deal. Even, I find, after we point them out. Weird.

I'm not talking leaning like huff po. I'm wonder if their are insane psycho propaganda sites like the ones we see here constantly being posted by our righty friends .

I mean the "stories" are incredible . They are always wrong and filled with straight up lies .

Can I get some links to any lefty counterparts ? Do they exist? I'm think delusion really is just a far right thing.

Thats easy Timmy....all of em.

Partisan hack sites are not news sites and both the right and left have them and both the right and left cite them on this board. It's amazing how many people think these type of sites are real news sources just like they think commentators and talk show host are actual journalist.

I'm not talking leaning like huff po. I'm wonder if their are insane psycho propaganda sites like the ones we see here constantly being posted by our righty friends .

I mean the "stories" are incredible . They are always wrong and filled with straight up lies .

Can I get some links to any lefty counterparts ? Do they exist? I'm think delusion really is just a far right thing.
I'm thinking you're right buddy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Partisan hack sites are not news sites and both the right and left have them and both the right and left cite them on this board. It's amazing how many people think these type of sites are real news sources just like they think commentators and talk show host are actual journalist.
The OP asked to CITE the leftwing sites. Please do.

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MS-NBC, NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, Time, News Week. How much time do you have again?

Even though Media Matters is technically tax exempt they are clearly an arm of the DNC when the mission statement claims that they monitor (only) conservative speech. Media Matters, which is is allegedly funded by George Soros and allegedly created by Hilly Clinton, goes a lot further than merely monitoring conservative speech. The propaganda network apparently funds investigators and researchers and even a spy who rented a house close to former V.P. nominee Sara Palin.

The OP asked to CITE the leftwing sites. Please do.

I cited the exact same number of left wing sites as the OP did right wing cites. Hyper partisans never believe the worst about there side so doing so would be a waste of time I know there are dishonest right and left wing sites though I suspect I'm one of the few here honest enough to admit it.

There aren't any insane propaganda sites on the right. Your thread starts off with a lie, and then you have the nerve to talk about lies.

You are an idiot of the first order.

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MS-NBC, NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, Time, News Week. How much time do you have again?

Because -?

I don't suppose any of you can give concrete examples of left-wing media bias by, oh, you know, comparing a story covered by a left-wing site with how it's reported on sites you trust?

So far all you're doing is rattling off names. Not very convincing.

Even though Media Matters is technically tax exempt they are clearly an arm of the DNC when the mission statement claims that they monitor (only) conservative speech. Media Matters, which is is allegedly funded by George Soros and allegedly created by Hilly Clinton, goes a lot further than merely monitoring conservative speech. The propaganda network apparently funds investigators and researchers and even a spy who rented a house close to former V.P. nominee Sara Palin.

You live in a cave, right? MediaMatters was created not by Hillary Clinton but by a right-wing author who used to write scathing stuff ABOUT Hillary Clinton. His name is David Brock. He had a moment of realization and took the other side, then wrote a book about that turnabout called "Blinded By the Right". So he's a reformed right-winger. Like Arianna Huffington or Cenk Uygur.

Life in Duh Bubble -- where ignorance is truly bliss.

Forum List

Back