🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are there any liberal still worried about global warming?

Oh I will, Mr. C Little, I will.

Good, good, while you're doing that, ruminate about what's happening to the energy rising CO2 is trapping and tell us how it's cooling the earth. :cool-45:

I think you hand wring is causing the heat up, at least locally.

Maybe the CO2 has reached saturation thus there will be no more temperature increase. That seems to make the most sense.

Maybe? That's all you've got? How do you make any determination on the subject with a maybe? Here's a fact with no 'maybe' involved. CO2 concentrations have been higher in the past.

Here is an article on why the CO2 concentration is saturated already. Although there are others who disagree I think it safe to say that the concentration has not decreased but the temperature, at least for the last 12 years has stabilized. So even to a layman it certainly looks like saturation.

But thanks for flying off at the handle without the least bit of effort to become informed.

THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Physicist CO2 Greenhouse Effect is Already Saturated

I'm supposed to take seriously an article with a title like that? Hardly what I'd call a serious scientific treatise. It's a thinly veiled political screed.

Even a 2 digit IQ'd dumb bastard fucks up and tells the truth about GW!

Examine for your self the last 12 years, a negative .02 trend. Global Land Sea, Annual.

Climate at a Glance National Climatic Data Center NCDC

YearAnomalyRank
20020.61°C8
20030.62°C10
20040.58°C4
20050.65°C12
20060.59°C7
20070.59°C5
20080.51°C1
20090.59°C5
20100.65°C12
20110.53°C2
20120.57°C3
20130.62°C10
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Those are temps and can vary widely of such a short period of time. I'll celebrate when you can show the same for CO2.

So what are you now arguing, that temperature does not follow CO2 concentration? Really?

Gore's famous temperature verses CO2 concentration honestly showed that CO2 concentration followed temperature by about 400 or so years. As temperature started to rise CO2 concentrations dropped and then responded to the increase, and there is logical and easy to understand reasons why. you ought to look into it.

I don't know much about what Gore has to say. All I know is that CO2 absorbs IR radiation. What happens to it after absorption? That's what I want to know. Got an answer?

Good, good, while you're doing that, ruminate about what's happening to the energy rising CO2 is trapping and tell us how it's cooling the earth. :cool-45:

Maybe the CO2 has reached saturation thus there will be no more temperature increase. That seems to make the most sense.

Maybe? That's all you've got? How do you make any determination on the subject with a maybe? Here's a fact with no 'maybe' involved. CO2 concentrations have been higher in the past.

Here is an article on why the CO2 concentration is saturated already. Although there are others who disagree I think it safe to say that the concentration has not decreased but the temperature, at least for the last 12 years has stabilized. So even to a layman it certainly looks like saturation.

But thanks for flying off at the handle without the least bit of effort to become informed.

I'm supposed to take seriously an article with a title like that? Hardly what I'd call a serious scientific treatise. It's a thinly veiled political screed.

There are others this was just the simplest. YOU can google I suggest you do until you find a title you like.

Examine for your self the last 12 years, a negative .02 trend. Global Land Sea, Annual.

Climate at a Glance National Climatic Data Center NCDC

YearAnomalyRank
20020.61°C8
20030.62°C10
20040.58°C4
20050.65°C12
20060.59°C7
20070.59°C5
20080.51°C1
20090.59°C5
20100.65°C12
20110.53°C2
20120.57°C3
20130.62°C10
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Those are temps and can vary widely of such a short period of time. I'll celebrate when you can show the same for CO2.

So what are you now arguing, that temperature does not follow CO2 concentration? Really?

Gore's famous temperature verses CO2 concentration honestly showed that CO2 concentration followed temperature by about 400 or so years. As temperature started to rise CO2 concentrations dropped and then responded to the increase, and there is logical and easy to understand reasons why. you ought to look into it.

I don't know much about what Gore has to say. All I know is that CO2 absorbs IR radiation. What happens to it after absorption? That's what I want to know. Got an answer?

It escapes out to space.

Joining another discussion you don't know anything about?!?! Haven't you learned your lesson yet? :blahblah:

There are others this was just the simplest. YOU can google I suggest you do until you find a title you like.

Don't need to. I well aware of the topic. You're the one that's into parroting whatever you hear from those who share your bias. I'm about the science. Present something that's not obviously politically motivated and I'll pay attention.

Joining another discussion you don't know anything about?!?! Haven't you learned your lesson yet? :blahblah:
Easy when it comes to the fantasy of Global Warming, or wasn't that Global Cooling in the 70's.... Weren't we all supposed to DIE in 25 years? Get real asshole, it's ALL ABOUT MONEY, Algoore proved it!

zn271x.jpg

Easy when it comes to the fantasy of Global Warming, or wasn't that Global Cooling in the 70's.

Makes you wonder what made them change their minds so fast. At least that's what someone with a scientific bent rather than your political bias would say. The money didn't come until later, so that part of it is just more denier B.S. Give it up. You're in over your head, son.

Easy when it comes to the fantasy of Global Warming, or wasn't that Global Cooling in the 70's.

Makes you wonder what made them change their minds so fast. At least that's what someone with a scientific bent rather than your political bias would say. The money didn't come until later, so that part of it is just more denier B.S. Give it up. You're in over your head, son.

You have to start a CORRUPTION BUSINESS for a few years before you can get corrupt politicians to go along with giving you money, and in return, you give them DONATIONS for their political campaigns.... Come on Komrad, this is politics 101, did you fail this subject also?

Forum List

Back