Are there any sane republicans left

The Title of this thread should have been:

Why are Democrats Committed To The Fundamental Transformation and Destruction of The United States in Favor of a Globalist Fascist Tyranny?

Of course I do, but I find no credible sourse for that claim. Plenty of nut bag sites, (Gateway Pundit, Glen Beck,etc) but no credible sources.
Why do you think committing Treason Orchestrating a COUP and colluding with Russia and China to interfere with and help rig elections in your favor is a good idea?

Why do you think hiring Pakistani Hackers with criminal records to work for The DNC is a reason Americans should trust your leadership?

Why did you rig the 2016 primaries across The United States in Favor of Hillary Clinton and screw Bernie Sanders?

Of course I do, but I find no credible sourse for that claim. Plenty of nut bag sites, (Gateway Pundit, Glen Beck,etc) but no credible sources.

You think the MSM is going to report on libtard fucktardry?

There are PLENTY of very credible first hand accounts. Plenty. If you haven't found them you're not looking

You think the MSM is going to report on libtard fucktardry?

There are PLENTY of very credible first hand accounts. Plenty. If you haven't found them you're not looking
Yet you don't seem to be able to name any.

Yet you don't seem to be able to name any.

Sigh.

I'm not doing any work for libtards today, sorry.

If you want to know, you'll have to find a way to deal with your prejudices.

How the fuck could you people do this to yourselves?

My dad was a beatnik and I was a hippie, we actually did research, we had chapter and verse on Johnson and Nixon and every other body.

Now you clowns are like little lemmings parroting the trickle down, and you refuse to even LOOK at anything that isn't Deep State approved.

Sucker much?

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

Are there any pro American democrats left?

Sigh.

I'm not doing any work for libtards today, sorry.

If you want to know, you'll have to find a way to deal with your prejudices.

How the fuck could you people do this to yourselves?

My dad was a beatnik and I was a hippie, we actually did research, we had chapter and verse on Johnson and Nixon and every other body.

Now you clowns are like little lemmings parroting the trickle down, and you refuse to even LOOK at anything that isn't Deep State approved.

Sucker much?

Trump traveled with Esptein to his island 500 times. Don't believe me? Just look it up.

World going to end? credible link?

Were almost one third of the way to the end. LMAO

Ocasio Cortez: ‘The World is Going to End In Twelve Years If We Don’t Address Climate Change’​

Not that this post deserves an actual serious read, but yes, there are furries in school allowed to wear their tails and ears or whatever. Litter boxes are an open question.

Second, when I read this I just sense utter desperation setting in to panic. Gas prices are going up now. That ought to secure the Senate too. So you have nothing other than "Republicans are terrible".

Sure. Right.
Litter boxes are NOT an open question.

Newsflash. Kids like animals and they like to pretend.

“Furries” are ADULTS who have a weird sexual fetish.

This is not that and claiming it so is fucked in the head

Forum List

Back