Are there enough illegal Mexicans to help Democrats in November?

Before you cry “illegals can’t vote” please know like even stupid people do...illegal = Mexicrat voting anchor baby.
As Mexicrats hope to flip some of purple America I wonder if they believe they’ve planted enough illegals in those regions to do so. Are they still a few years away from reaping the real rewards for remaining steadfast in their commitment to recruiting illegal Mexicans?
Illegals don’t vote and babies don’t vote

Before you cry “illegals can’t vote” please know like even stupid people do...illegal = Mexicrat voting anchor baby.
As Mexicrats hope to flip some of purple America I wonder if they believe they’ve planted enough illegals in those regions to do so. Are they still a few years away from reaping the real rewards for remaining steadfast in their commitment to recruiting illegal Mexicans?

They vote locally in san francisco. We both know where that's heading.

Illegals can’t vote, as Trump’s completely failed investigation last year proved. But maybe enough Puerto Ricans moved to Florida after Trump left them to die that they can swing that state blue.

Illegal = A litter of Mexicrat voting anchor babies
Think once.
Interesting that you think that babies vote. Interesting that you think people born in this country are illegals.

Illegals can’t vote, as Trump’s completely failed investigation last year proved. But maybe enough Puerto Ricans moved to Florida after Trump left them to die that they can swing that state blue.

Illegal = A litter of Mexicrat voting anchor babies
Think once.
Interesting that you think that babies vote. Interesting that you think people born in this country are illegals.

babies, dogs and cats, 69 Chebie peek up trucks .... anything that belongs to illegal mexicans make it to the polls and vote

Interesting that LibTardians don’t know that barely legal anchor babies age.....haha. FOOLS!

Mexicans dont need to vote...they are the majority in key cities and states, they left the flyover useless empty lands to the racist hillbillies.

Mexicans dont need to vote...they are the majority in key cities and states, they left the flyover useless empty lands to the racist hillbillies.

They are definitely a common denominator in all disgusting shitholes in America...what a surprise huh?

I really feel that face recognition should be used at the voting stations. If not the picture ID should be issued, by the Department who control voter ID. The Courts have ruled it can be done. Noted that Ohio is required now to flush voter reg, that are out of date death, or the person not living at the address. This is a good start.
Nassau County too.
Took 6 fucking years to get them to do it.

They are definitely a common denominator in all disgusting shitholes in America...what a surprise huh?
Best people, family oriented, hard working, low key and polite...I cant say that about your racist kind.

Best people, family oriented, hard working, low key and polite...I cant say that about your racist kind.

Yep, totally awesome human beings...that’s why there are none on LA’s Most Wanted list.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
California: The Color of Crime
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare
Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

Not enough illegals in the right states.

They don't disperse enough. I imagine the Libs will want to
circulate them a bit better.

Plenty of things to pick in California, year round. They just stay
there.
Just a little but of the problem is Fla, Ga, Al, have many vote in question. Fla is really a bad place, because they reg to vote by just "asking" is you want to vote. The don't require any documents to show you are a Citizen. Don't know if they have changed it since 1987,

Not enough illegals in the right states.

They don't disperse enough. I imagine the Libs will want to
circulate them a bit better.

Plenty of things to pick in California, year round. They just stay
there.
Just a little but of the problem is Fla, Ga, Al, have many vote in question. Fla is really a bad place, because they reg to vote by just "asking" is you want to vote. The don't require any documents to show you are a Citizen. Don't know if they have changed it since 1987,

You have to supply a driver's license or state ID

Federal Prosecutors Charge 19 Noncitizens With Illegal Voting In North Carolina | HuffPost
Election fraud, Ohio, Ohio Election Fraud, OJJPAC, jobs, justice, vote, citizenship,illegal alien, immigrant, undocumented
Election fraud, Ohio, Ohio Election Fraud, OJJPAC, jobs, justice, vote, citizenship,illegal alien, immigrant, undocumented
Urbana man charged with living, voting in U.S. illegally
3 Arrested in Hidalgo Co. for Voter Fraud
Want more?

Yep, totally awesome human beings...that’s why there are none on LA’s Most Wanted list.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
California: The Color of Crime
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare
Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?
I see it first hand I dont need articles....the racist jerks like you are the problem. Mexicans are one of the hardest working people I have seen.

They vote locally in san francisco. We both know where that's heading.
Where?

Federal Prosecutors Charge 19 Noncitizens With Illegal Voting In North Carolina | HuffPost

Want more?

Wow....a few more and you could field a baseball team

Your link......

Voting by noncitizens, and voter fraud generally, is exceedingly rare, several studies have shown. President Donald Trump has said, without evidence, that between 3 million and 5 million people voted illegally in the 2016 election, but has produced no evidence to back up his claims. He convened a federal panel to investigate voter fraud earlier this year, but it was disbanded without finding anything.

Wrong. These are just the ones that have gotten caught.
All it can take is one vote in a local election to change the outcome.
Ever heard of Adlai Stevenson II, 1982? You have,because I’ve told you of his fraud case before. Over 100,000 illegal votes cast.

https://voterintegrityproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Chicagos-massive-voter-fraud-trials.pdf

Want more?

Wow....a few more and you could field a baseball team

Your link......

Voting by noncitizens, and voter fraud generally, is exceedingly rare, several studies have shown. President Donald Trump has said, without evidence, that between 3 million and 5 million people voted illegally in the 2016 election, but has produced no evidence to back up his claims. He convened a federal panel to investigate voter fraud earlier this year, but it was disbanded without finding anything.

Forum List

Back