Are there news stories you're getting very tired of? poll

Are there news stories you're getting very tired of?

• yes, anything about dims, regardless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never get tired of stories on how hideous our system is--

• I just get tired of no one doing much to make it better

• Total voters
Are there news stories you're getting very tired of?

That our astronauts are still stuck at the ISS who were supposed to come back in mid June yet are still up there because once again another Boeing product isn't working, but no worries folks--- everything is fine and they aren't stranded.

Last I heard, one of the errant thrusters was disassembled here on Earth and they found that a teflon seal had swollen.

My question is how the hell wasn't this ever discovered before launch, especially as the Boeing Starliner is YEARS behind schedule and WAY over budget??!

The SpaceX Starship has been working for years flawlessly.

That our astronauts are still stuck at the ISS who were supposed to come back in mid June yet are still up there because once again another Boeing product isn't working, but no worries folks--- everything is fine and they aren't stranded.

Last I heard, one of the errant thrusters was disassembled here on Earth and they found that a teflon seal had swollen.

My question is how the hell wasn't this ever discovered before launch, especially as the Boeing Starliner is YEARS behind schedule and WAY over budget??!

Not tired of that one, because we're hearing next to nothing about it.

Gee, I wonder if Boeing has anything to do with that? :dunno:

thanks for the info, didn't know this.

Just another way our gummit Fs things up

Trump should get rid of everyone, even at NASA maybe

Boeing is a classic example of the successful ability of corporations to self-regulate themselves.

We don’t need no stinkin badges.

yeh, I certainly hadn't heard about it.. Fox is too busy talking about that lame-o Harris and related matters. I frankly don't care but I do u/stand why they feel compelled to tell people how awful she is.. The thing is,

Most of us already knew

so it wasn't / isn't an issue

I want to hear new details about the assassination attempt because what we've heard so far is outrageous and implicates or appears to implicate certain people/agencies. I don't see how the hell all those screw ups were accidental.

yeh, I certainly hadn't heard about it.. Fox is too busy talking about that lame-o Harris and related matters. I frankly don't care but I do u/stand why they feel compelled to tell people how awful she is.. The thing is,

Most of us already knew

so it wasn't / isn't an issue

I want to hear new details about the assassination attempt because what we've heard so far is outrageous and implicates or appears to implicate certain people/agencies. I don't see how the hell all those screw ups were accidental.
My god, is everything a giant fucking conspiracy to you fuckups. Are your small hands that small?

It never gets tiring hearing about Kamala
Each day is another fuck up.
Like her polling.

Like her ability not to drone on about sharks, Hannibal letter and broken teleprompters.

Claims of an election steal, dick size and the ability to remember, person woman man camera TV.

Jose give the fuckup genius the Nobel in fuckup ignorance and move on.

Forum List

Back