“Are There Tapes That You Accepted Bribes, President Biden?” – Biden Stunned After Reporter Ambushes Him with Question on Ukraine Bribery Scheme (VID)

So we just say, its a nothingburger, nothing to see here?
I'm sure democrats would have not investigated Trump for an allegation like that.
Hypocrite.
It’s a nothing burger until you come up with something better that “some guy claims that this other guy has tapes that say… something”

Of course I believe in God. Keep in mind though our respectable brilliant White founders wanted the newly United States to have ONLY White people as its Citizens. No other races. Think about that. They even made legislation for it.
I've studied the history of this country and nowhere did I find that.

I hate racism as much as... well, let's just say, as much as most Americans?

It is my hatred of racism that makes me HATE the way some Blacks are racist against Whites... and not a small %age IMO

The dims need to stop focusing on race (and so does David Duke and Co.) because they are feeding this Black on White racism.. That's all this country needs!

I really think you need to change your avatar. You are, if nothing else, giving fodder to the unthinking dims who can't wait to find something to beat conservatives over the head with... and now you have given them the perfect opportunity...

:(

Biden doesn't look stunned to me at all. He looks like he's laughing at the stupidity of the question.

Speaking of questions, what did Joe Biden do for Burisma in exchange for the bribe? That's the other half of the pay-for-play equation, after all.

Strangely, not one of all the people I have asked so far has been able to come up with an answer.

D'oh!

Maybe you can!
cmon man buying all that coke and hookers for hunter took a lot of cash.....politics doesnt pay unless you get PAID dear

We really need to hear those tapes.
Let's hope the FBI doesn't have them, or they will never see the light of day.
Do they actually exist?
A reliable source says that they do exist.
What about them? Where are they?
And there we have it....a FAKE news source.

I have never been a big fan of OAN, but, a very non-partisan investigative news aggregator, that IS NOT partisan, referred me to a very nice piece of investigative work they did.

This piece of work, actually DOES have, not only the most damning portions of these explosive tapes, but it has interviews of the most important Ukrainian civil servant whistle blowers involved in this scandal.

I highly recommend watching the whole thing, to put all of this information in its proper context, so you can likewise, hear portions of those tapes, when they were made, and why.

The Biden Ukraine Bribe Tapes​

1 year ago

Additional Literature​

Biden doesn't look stunned to me at all. He looks like he's laughing at the stupidity of the question.

Speaking of questions, what did Joe Biden do for Burisma in exchange for the bribe? That's the other half of the pay-for-play equation, after all.

Strangely, not one of all the people I have asked so far has been able to come up with an answer.

D'oh!

Maybe you can!
Is it possible that Biden did this, or that he broke some other law? Of course. If so, we have to nail him. Obviously. Is it possible that they're just transparently desperate to go after Biden like hungry poodles because their demigod is in hot water? Yep.

We get at least two or three of these "stories" (ha) every day here. Still, nothing has happened, and we have no solid evidence. It's noise, and it's sad to watch. I guess it gives them hope, and when you're that empty, hope can provide comfort.

Meanwhile, their demigod's own people and other Republicans are helping the DOJ in discovery and lining up to talk to them.

Last edited:
He stopped the Usurper in his tracks. Watch Biden's response.

Seeing how bad the grammar is, and how difficult it is to understand that sentence, no doubt it stopped him in his tracks. Probably thinking "What the fuck did they say?"

We really need to hear those tapes. They prove everything that we've been saying about the Biden Crime Family.

We really need to hear SOMETHING. I've never seen nor ever imagined an executive administration like this with so many big issues facing them that demand almost WEEKLY address and updates and explanations to the public getting nothing more than a "NO COMMENT" from this joke of a press secretary, or a smug, contemptuous sneer from the so-called fairly elected CEO of this country, then a walk away.

If Trump talked and answered too much, all you get out of Joseph Goebbels Biden is a stutter, s stumble, and a sneer as if he is trying to remember the reporter's face so that he can tell the FBI to shake him down hard, then a shuffle away.

America's Most Almost Always On A Vacation Anything But Working Not Present President

We really need to hear those tapes. They prove everything that we've been saying about the Biden Crime Family.
Reality is there are no tapes. Because there are no tapes, you'll claim they were suppressed by the commies at the FBI. Your schtick is getting old, chimp. At least come up with something entertaining.

It’s a nothing burger until you come up with something better that “some guy claims that this other guy has tapes that say… something”
I don't know if they don't understand how evidence works, or if they're just playing pro wrestling here.

All they have to do is look at what Smith is doing with his cases -- gathering hard evidence (video, audio, documents) and corroborated sworn testimony from Trump's own people. Smith isn't going to put his career and life on the line over hearsay and weak conspiracy theories, but that's what they appear to believe.

They appear to be serious. But it's like children playing make-believe.

Reality is there are no tapes. Because there are no tapes, you'll claim they were suppressed by the commies at the FBI. Your schtick is getting old, chimp. At least come up with something entertaining.
There's always an excuse. Somebody is always corrupt. They're always the victim. It's always a big conspiracy. Someone is always out to get them. The REAL evidence is always being hidden somehow. They are eternally innocent.

OR, they allow themselves to exist in a manipulated world of fantasy and make believe.

One of the two.

Simple math....you go into politics poor, come out 50 years later a bajillionaire. No real job or no real accomplishments besides lying and plagarism, yet millions of dollars in personal wealth.
50 years?
Some can make a billion in politics within 2 years.

May 14 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

Forum List

Back