“Are There Tapes That You Accepted Bribes, President Biden?” – Biden Stunned After Reporter Ambushes Him with Question on Ukraine Bribery Scheme (VID)

The FBI Gestapo did not consider Steele a reliable source, which is why they offered $1,000,000 if Steele could verify the Dossier.

I'm not claiming its true. I'm claiming that a reliable source said they exist as documented in the 1023.
TheFBI. Certainly DID consider Steele to be reliable based in his work on the FIFA case.

You’re an idiot

Moron.
Again… for a TIME… the FBI DID. Consider Steele to be a reliable source… BASED on his work in the FIFA case.

This supposedly reliable source will likely turn out to be no different.

By the way… a 1023 is raw Intel. Unvetted

There is no proof that these tapes exist or what they say if they do exist.

There is no 5 million showing up in any bank accounts.

There is NO real evidence here.

We really need to hear those tapes. They prove everything that we've been saying about the Biden Crime Family.
Problem is....nobody cares.
JoeB plays ball with the establishment...

Jo

I trust the FBI as far as I could throw the entire corrupt organization.... same for the DoJ and IRS

Again… for a TIME… the FBI DID. Consider Steele to be a reliable source… BASED on his work in the FIFA case.
This supposedly reliable source will likely turn out to be no different.
By the way… a 1023 is raw Intel. Unvetted
There is no proof that these tapes exist or what they say if they do exist.
There is no 5 million showing up in any bank accounts.
There is NO real evidence here.
So we just say, its a nothingburger, nothing to see here?
I'm sure democrats would have not investigated Trump for an allegation like that.
Hypocrite.

There's nothing wrong with my avatar having a White civil rights advocate in it.
if he thinks Whites are superior to Blacks there is a problem with it

Frankly, at this point (not knowing an awful lot about David Duke but knowing or highly suspecting he's racist)

you have lost cred with me and I'm sure others here

if he thinks Whites are superior to Blacks there is a problem with it
But it's the truth though. Whites are indeed more intelligent than blacks. Look at all the technological advances to Western society Whites have made. Don't be afraid to admit it. Don't cower to political correctness.

But it's the truth though. Whites are indeed more intelligent than blacks. Look at all the technological advances to Western society Whites have made. Don't be afraid to admit it. Don't cower to political correctness.

Please!

I am told I am .. high IQ

but I do not know how to build a society. I am not into "tech..advances" and etc...

so you are saying that if people don't know how to do all the tings YOU think they should do, all the things you think are so impressive... they are not intelligent?

There are different kinds of intelligence. And even if Whites were found to be more intelligent.. that does not make them superior. As it says in the Word God is no respecter of persons

We are all equal in the eyes of God

but maybe you don't believe in Him?!

(I don't know what you believe or claim to believe... all I know is your political views)

Please!

I am told I am .. high IQ

but I do not know how to build a society. I am not into "tech..advances" and etc...

so you are saying that if people don't know how to do all the tings YOU think they should do, all the things you think are so impressive... they are not intelligent?

There are different kinds of intelligence. And even if Whites were found to be more intelligent.. that does not make them superior. As it says in the Word God is no respecter of persons

We are all equal in the eyes of God

but maybe you don't believe in Him?!

(I don't know what you believe or claim to believe... all I know is your political views)
Of course I believe in God. Keep in mind though our respectable brilliant White founders wanted the newly United States to have ONLY White people as its Citizens. No other races. Think about that. They even made legislation for it.

Forum List

Back