Are these the faces of hate in America?

[
Latinos march in areas heavily populated with latinos. :cuckoo:

and most Americans have better things to do than to run around the streets screaming that the sky is falling because of the browning of America. Blacks, latinos and other colored people will marry the white daughters of Americans and then we will all be latino and black. :eusa_shhh:

Latinos march because they know they can get away with it in this country. Put one loyal American with a bomb in one of their invasion rallies and they would NEVER march again!

REMEMBER: They didn't send one man to fight in WW1 and they( excluding Brazil) waited for the war to be just about over before they sent token help to the Pacific in WW2.

I really hope this is a joke.

:cuckoo:
I should be surprised that you can't seem to read your own posts, but then again...

This is from your OP (that means the first post in the thread, you'll find it on page 1 at the top):
Dante said:
Whether the hate is race based or more is an open question. I suspect for most anti immigrant loud mouths, it is not only or all a matter of race, but the level of anger is exceptional.

The bolded (that means where some of the letters are darker than the others) is mine, as that was the part I was commenting about.

here was my comment to your post:
Moon said:
Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin does not make one "anti immigrant".

What followed that was you making up a bunch of shit I didn't say, just so you could prove...something. You did a dandy job of knocking down those strawmen you set up, though!

Now, if you'd care to make a relevant comment about my post, go for it. If not (which I expect), then I'll just continue to have fun at your expense.

Now hurry up and call me some name, since that seems to be all the discussion you're capable of.
you're a bitch or a prick in need of a thick foreskin

you drew a false conclusion. you take my speaking about race and anti immigrant losers and try to say I am talking about all people who are opposed to anti illegal immigration. I am opposed to illegal immigration. I support sending those caught being sent back to where they came from -- with due legal process. Not all illegals are equal. Not all cross the border illegally.

Many people who are concerned with the level of illegal immigration in America are not supportive of Arizona and especially the protesters. Depending on how issues are framed we can get different responses from the very same people.

What we do know is most people do not take the time, energy and effort to strut around with signs and loud speakers crying out that the sky is falling.

and most Americans have better things to do than to run around the streets screaming that the sky is falling because of the browning of America. Blacks, latinos and other colored people will marry the white daughters of Americans and then we will all be latino and black. :eusa_shhh:

If its true that they march in areas populated with latinos.... why the F**k dont they protest in their home country and change it, rather than sneak into a country full of oppurtunity and slowly destroy it from the outside in?

Your logic holds water like a pair of pantyhose :cuckoo:

You are right about one thing though.

MOST Americans do have better things to do, such as raise their families, pay their bills, and live the AMERICAN dream! (which is slowly being killed by ILLEGAL GIMMEGRANTS)

you're upsetting Moon's crab apple cart.:lol:

[

Latinos march because they know they can get away with it in this country. Put one loyal American with a bomb in one of their invasion rallies and they would NEVER march again!

REMEMBER: They didn't send one man to fight in WW1 and they( excluding Brazil) waited for the war to be just about over before they sent token help to the Pacific in WW2.

you're doing more than upsetting Moon's crab apple cart.

you're making this all too easy. :eusa_shhh:

[

I really hope this is a joke.

Lie with mangy dawgs, wake up with fleas. :eusa_whistle:

If its true that they march in areas populated with latinos.... why the F**k dont they protest in their home country and change it, rather than sneak into a country full of oppurtunity and slowly destroy it from the outside in?

MOST Americans do have better things to do, such as raise their families, pay their bills, and live the AMERICAN dream! (which is slowly being killed by ILLEGAL GIMMEGRANTS)

[

Gee, are you going to start following me around like some little lost puppy now?

[I really hope this is a joke.

How many innocent people were killed in WW2 just to get the bad guys?

That somehow justifies your wish that someone carry a bomb into the middle of a rally?

You forget that the founding fathers of this country were all considered criminals by others who did not share their views.

If you allow foreigners to take America away from Americans, what does that make you?

How many innocent people were killed in WW2 just to get the bad guys?

That somehow justifies your wish that someone carry a bomb into the middle of a rally?

You forget that the founding fathers of this country were all considered criminals by others who did not share their views.

If you allow foreigners to take America away from Americans, what does that make you?

I don't recall the founding fathers using bombs to kill people exercising freedom of speech.

you drew a false conclusion. you take my speaking about race and anti immigrant losers and try to say I am talking about all people who are opposed to anti illegal immigration. I am opposed to illegal immigration. I support sending those caught being sent back to where they came from -- with due legal process. Not all illegals are equal. Not all cross the border illegally.

Many people who are concerned with the level of illegal immigration in America are not supportive of Arizona and especially the protesters. Depending on how issues are framed we can get different responses from the very same people.

What we do know is most people do not take the time, energy and effort to strut around with signs and loud speakers crying out that the sky is falling.

So you DO support the Az law?

But ALL illegals ARE illegal :eusa_whistle:

You talk in circles
:confused:

Gee, are you going to start following me around like some little lost puppy now?

following you around? :lol: go back and read the thread. and nowhere else am I anywhere near you.

get a grip. stop projecting. and please, try to stick with reality. :eusa_shhh:

following you around? :lol: go back and read the thread. and nowhere else am I anywhere near you.

get a grip. stop projecting. and please, try to stick with reality. :eusa_shhh:

Yep, Dante the little lost puppy. I just hope you're housebroken.

:eusa_whistle:

I should be surprised that you can't seem to read your own posts, but then again...

This is from your OP (that means the first post in the thread, you'll find it on page 1 at the top):
Dante said:
Whether the hate is race based or more is an open question. I suspect for most anti immigrant loud mouths, it is not only or all a matter of race, but the level of anger is exceptional.

The bolded (that means where some of the letters are darker than the others) is mine, as that was the part I was commenting about.

Moon said:
Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin does not make one "anti immigrant".

What followed that was you making up a bunch of shit I didn't say, just so you could prove...something. You did a dandy job of knocking down those strawmen you set up, though!

Now, if you'd care to make a relevant comment about my post, go for it. If not (which I expect), then I'll just continue to have fun at your expense.

Now hurry up and call me some name, since that seems to be all the discussion you're capable of.

I think someone has ran out of silly little things to say :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

:cuckoo:you're a bitch or a prick in need of a thick foreskin

I think someone has ran out of silly little things to say :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

No, you're still cranking them out from what I can see.

Forum List

Back