Are Things Starting To Crumble Under Kamala Harris?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
I was listening to the news these past few hours and saw some encouraging indicators:
  • The first was the fact that Harris has apparently lost her early bounce now since announcing her running, no doubt in part because she has no campaign, no interviews, no policy and is afraid of even debating! Even her rallies are by "invitation only." The race is now neck & neck with Trump actually LEADING in several of the swing states! Indeed, Trump is way ahead of where he was four years ago! He is ahead in five of the seven battleground states and only narrowly behind in others well within the margin of error. That is way ahead, way ahead of where Trump was four years ago.
  • The other is that the Harris campaign has been busted with trying to BUY support! Harris is offering $150 (I heard one case of their being offered $130,000) to social media bloggers to speak well of her and to put out a lot of pro-Harris support on their site, and this has a lot of bloggers fuming! Many of them are outraged at the idea of being bought and are turning down the money, now instead declaring Harris as thoroughly unlikable.
As I see it, Harris has shot her load and has nowhere to go now but down while Trump can only go up farther in the polls because the world already knows Trump like the back of their hand and the more they see and hear of Harris, the more unappealing she can only be.

The rotting onion begins to unpeel.

Rambunctious

I was listening to the news these past few hours and saw some encouraging indicators:
  • The first was the fact that Harris has apparently lost her early bounce now since announcing her running, no doubt in part because she has no campaign, no interviews, no policy and is afraid of even debating! Even her rallies are by "invitation only." The race is now neck & neck with Trump actually LEADING in several of the swing states! Indeed, Trump is way ahead of where he was four years ago! He is ahead in five of the seven battleground states and only narrowly behind in others well within the margin of error. That is way ahead, way ahead of where Trump was four years ago.
  • The other is that the Harris campaign has been busted with trying to BUY support! Harris is offering $150 (I heard one case of their being offered $130,000) to social media bloggers to speak well of her and to put out a lot of pro-Harris support on their site, and this has a lot of bloggers fuming! Many of them are outraged at the idea of being bought and are turning down the money, now instead declaring Harris as thoroughly unlikable.
As I see it, Harris has shot her load and has nowhere to go now but down while Trump can only go up farther in the polls because the world already knows Trump like the back of their hand and the more they see and hear of Harris, the more unappealing she can only be.

Rambunctious
She could be going up even further, continuing to widen the gap over Trump. I see no sign of Trump even having a clue how to become relevant again. His numbers continue to shrink and he could, simply keep going down. I suspect he is simply screwed.

Your reliance on the fallacy of “attack” the messenger is dumber than your usual display of ignorance.

RCP aggregates lots of polling from many sources.

It tends to be more accurate than other polling entities.
Fine, but polls (all of them) rely completely on statistics. When you ask a question of a small group in a populous state, could you not get completely different numbers by asking a different small group?

She could be going up even further, continuing to widen the gap over Trump.
True, and the Moon could split open tomorrow revealing a giant spaceship full of Branch Davidians inside, too! Can you name me three cogent reasons (other than she's not Trump) that would possibly make me want to vote for her as being good for the country? She is just a continuation of four more years of Bidenomics which gave this country some of the worst years since the Great Depression with up to $7.00/gallon gasoline, empty store shelves, war with Russia, soaring housing and energy costs and food up 21% since he took office.

I see no sign of Trump even having a clue how to become relevant again. His numbers continue to shrink and he could, simply keep going down. I suspect he is simply screwed.
Yet he leads in 5 swing states and is within less than a percent (see my thread) in the others, actually far ahead of where he was last election when he got 75 million votes. And we both know Trump has GAINED a lot of votes. Meanwhile, as soon as Harris is cornered and made to answer questions and starts talking in debates, she has nowhere to go but down.

Here's the accuracy of each pollster and the polling results.

TRUMP LEADS EVERY POLL EXCEPT ONE OF THE WORST POLLSTERS.

1723745687094.png

1723745713914.png

Attachments

• 1723745594799.png
    1723745594799.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 1
Fine, but polls (all of them) rely completely on statistics. When you ask a question of a small group in a populous state, could you not get completely different numbers by asking a different small group?
I am not a particular fan of “polling.” I question its validity. I question the methodologies employed. And I certainly question their value several months before an election.

All that said, I only referred you to RCP to rebut what you had said about how you “saw” the Trump campaign “crumbling.”

On what basis do you claim to “see” any such thing? Whatever it may be, it can’t be on the current state of the polling.

She could be going up even further, continuing to widen the gap over Trump. I see no sign of Trump even having a clue how to become relevant again. His numbers continue to shrink and he could, simply keep going down. I suspect he is simply screwed.
At the convention she will be working the back rooms. What you deserve I care less and less because you do not care. It's what others that get the same Politburo treatment with her as General Secretary that do not deserve it.

I am not a particular fan of “polling.” I question its validity. I question the methodologies employed. And I certainly question their value several months before an election.

All that said, I only referred you to RCP to rebut what you had said about how you “saw” the Trump campaign “crumbling.

On what basis do you claim to “see” any such thing? Whatever it may be, it can’t be on the current state of the polling.
I didn't say that his campaign is crumbling, I said that he is. He does not look like the happy Donald of yore.

I didn't say that his campaign is crumbling, I said that he is. He does not look like the happy Donald of yore.
Oh. In response to a post observing that the Harris campaign is crumbling, your reply was that you saw her opposing candidate personally crumbling.

And your little bait and switch was predicated on your perception of how happy Trump appears to be.

Sure.

:itsok:

Rambunctious

Harris never had the lead.

And she doesn't now.

You look at job approval, you look at voter registration, you look at response bias, and you look at Trump's 5-9 point history of exceeding his poll numbers? (Ya know, the four most important factors in determining election outcomes.)

She's losing.

And I'm sure her internal numbers show that.

But the corporate media and the Dem party will continue to coordinate a fantasy world for the drooling Dems and doomers.

Yet even in that capacity, it's nowhere near as convincing a job as they did with Hillary or Biden*.

As is evidenced by even the oversampled Dem polls showing her with less support than both.

But the dumbasses who believe everything the MSM dictates to them will keep sleep walking into November.

*Yes, Biden "won", but Trump was underpolled by 5 points and still did much better in the actual vote. And Biden had a far bigger lead in the fake polls than Kamel Face.

Oh. In response to a post observing that the Harris campaign is crumbling, your reply was that you saw her opposing candidate personally crumbling.

And your little bait and switch was predicated on your perception of how happy Trump appears to be.

Sure.

:itsok:
It works for me.

True, and the Moon could split open tomorrow revealing a giant spaceship full of Branch Davidians inside, too! Can you name me three cogent reasons (other than she's not Trump) that would possibly make me want to vote for her as being good for the country? She is just a continuation of four more years of Bidenomics which gave this country some of the worst years since the Great Depression with up to $7.00/gallon gasoline, empty store shelves, war with Russia, soaring housing and energy costs and food up 21% since he took office.

Yet he leads in 5 swing states and is within less than a percent (see my thread) in the others, actually far ahead of where he was last election when he got 75 million votes. And we both know Trump has GAINED a lot of votes. Meanwhile, as soon as Harris is cornered and made to answer questions and starts talking in debates, she has nowhere to go but down.
Not being Trump is reason enough, as we do not move to a totalitarian form of our republic, get to keep free elections decided by the people, and get four more years of economics, that made me able to withdraw retirement savings to finance an addition to our home, and see our investments totally replace the money used, and then some. I guess, I understand the economy better than you. I have never paid $7.00 for gas. PJ filled up my jeep, while I was kayaking on the river, Monday, paying $2.77/Gal, of course, we do shop at Kroger. My new Nike's are great! Neither our grocery shelves, nor shoe store shelves are empty or even low. Sorry, I can't help you suffer. You should have planned better where you live and how you organized your finances, I guess.

I hear Trump has lost Miami and may lose Florida, according to recent polling, if you are into that kind of thing. Of course, they know him there. As for Russia, Ukraine has taken 300 squaire miles of Russian territory in the first invasion of Russia by a foreign adversary since World War II, and does not seem to be able to do much about it. Maybe he should not have launched his Russian invasion of Ukraine. Most of the people you support are losing right now. It could be a trend.

At the convention she will be working the back rooms. What you deserve I care less and less because you do not care. It's what others that get the same Politburo treatment with her as General Secretary that do not deserve it.
Working the back rooms? What does that possibly mean. She has it sewn up.
Politburo? General Secretary? What country are you from, anyway?

Forum List

Back