Are we becoming a nation of girly men?

Yeah, you gotta be a tough guy like Crooked Donnie Small Hands...

Trump did exactly what you should do when an semi-tamed Eagle does not like your moves. I would never even be that close. Are you little people on dope? I would probably not want to enter the room? scary stuff right there.

Trump did exactly what you should do when an semi-tamed Eagle does not like your moves. I would never even be that close. Are you little people on dope? I would probably not want to enter the room? scary stuff right there.

Democrats think all wild animals are like Disney characters.

The pussification of America starts with conservative "men," ie., man babies who cry, whine and throw temper tantrums whenever you say anything bad about their wannabe alpha male leader, and ends with the absolutely pathetic Republican party -- the official party of whiny bitches who are afraid of their own shadows.

Lighten up, Francis. So sensitive.

Look at Comey "if only I was stronger" Obama, the metrosexual president, Biden and Behner crying, Bieber, Clooney, Kaine, Gutfeld. All pussified men. Does the Y chromosome still exist in America?
What's sad is that you don't see Trump for the whiny little bitch that he is.

Looks to me it's always democrats whining not Trump,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crooked Donnie Small Hands is a REAL man. Look at him scale a MOUNTAIN.

3C40CBA000000578-0-image-a-43_1484863107540.jpg

If him giving a curtsy to a Muslim doesn't make your blood boil I don't know what will!

If him giving a curtsy to a Muslim doesn't make your blood boil I don't know what will!

If believing that doesn't mean you're crazy I don't know what does.

Look at Comey "if only I was stronger" Obama, the metrosexual president, Biden and Behner crying, Bieber, Clooney, Kaine, Gutfeld. All pussified men. Does the Y chromosome still exist in America?
What's sad is that you don't see Trump for the whiny little bitch that he is.

I see Trump as a man who knows how to get things done and who has the balls to say what needs to be said. Sorry, pussy but those are male characteristics.
Hmm okay. So do you think it's manly to go on a 3am Twitter tantrum because some washed up beauty queen said something mean about you? How about mooching by golfing 23 times costing tax payers 10s of millions? How about being so insecure that you feel the need to bring up your dick size on a debate stage? Trump is a total snowflake and you're too much of a pussy to admit it.
This is their manly leader....
upload_2017-6-10_17-55-12.jpeg

So, yet another conservative weeping thread.

Why are most conservative men such weepy epsilon-males? After all, women don't find it attractive.

My best guess is that the conservative men are trying to woo other conservative men, who do find the limp-wristed style to be attractive.
When you see a thread like this...you know they are trying very hard to convince themselves...."We're manly....right? right? Tell us we're manly....please...please...please believe we're manly...."

So, yet another conservative weeping thread.

Why are most conservative men such weepy epsilon-males? After all, women don't find it attractive.

My best guess is that the conservative men are trying to woo other conservative men, who do find the limp-wristed style to be attractive.
Don't worry your pretty little head about such things sweetie.
We don't worry about man-boobs on trump.
That's the spirit. Just make yourself look pretty and leave that complicated stuff for men.
Ah..you mean men that need daily affirmation that they are "manly".....gotcha...:2up:

Forum List

Back