🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are we fighting a culture war through the POTUS?

The Commie boogeyman is so last century! Even China isn’t communist anymore. Today’s problem is fascism, as evidenced by Trump, Putin, Xi and Kim.
I'm a fascist. If Trump was a fascist I'd support him. But he isn't so I don't. Trump is a neocon in populist clothing.

Communists are going to continue fighting the culture war even if nobody fights back. The culture war is how they change society so that people will accept communism. Without the culture war they can't achieve communism. Thus they will never stop fighting it.
I haven't noticed any fighting back lately lol. Historically, your revolution won't be successful unless you have a huge majority of support. Commie regimes were all started with revolutions by the people throughout history.
So using the culture war to attract Communist recruits seems logical.

4 laffs: Suppose they got everyone onboard, overthrow the government, then appoint DJT as dictator, because he's the best man for the job?

We have to give up on the notion that the government is there to force a particular "culture" on the country. Government is there to protect our freedom to create the kind of culture we want, voluntarily and collaboratively. In a free country, live and let live is the only thing that works. But I'm beginning to suspect America is tired of freedom.

It seems like this all began with Hussein Obama….Was I just not paying attention? Have Americans always been fighting a culture war….did Americans always fight said culture war through the presidency?
It started in earnest with Gingrich vs. Clinton.

The ‘hard right’ only seems to be retaliatory…no? Aren’t they only defending our founding principles and values and only trying to keep America intact?
Surely you can’t expect the right to sit on their hands forever while the left run amok transforming and changing America…right?
Look, the ‘war’ was inevitable, we have become a citizenry that is just too different in too many different ways. The Great Experiment has failed BIG-TIME!

Both "sides" tell themselves that.
Hahaha…yeah but most know better…what’s your thoughts?
Do you think the Left is only defending our founding principles and values…are they just trying to keep America intact?
Both major parties are fear mongering machines. They convince their faithful that the other is side is evil. Turns them into fanatical idiots. These idiots are sabotaging the "Great Experiment" with intolerance and abuse of government.
There’s only ‘one side’ busting their ass to morph America and Americans into something it was never intended to become…Don’t you want people to stand up for America? Don’t you want ‘fanatics’ to fight for your nation?

I haven't noticed any fighting back lately lol. Historically, your revolution won't be successful unless you have a huge majority of support. Commie regimes were all started with revolutions by the people throughout history.
So using the culture war to attract Communist recruits seems logical.

4 laffs: Suppose they got everyone onboard, overthrow the government, then appoint DJT as dictator, because he's the best man for the job?
I could support that. No more debate or compromise with leftist trash. Schools are for education and not your culturally queer agenda. Close the border...immediately. No debate. Do it or else.

I could support that. No more debate or compromise with leftist trash. Schools are for education and not your culturally queer agenda. Close the border...immediately. No debate. Do it or else.
You do realize that this would follow a Communist revolution? Things would be different.

Yep. That's the same kind of fascist state the left wants. Sure looks like we're gonna get it, one way or another.

Yep. That's the same kind of fascist state the left wants. Sure looks like we're gonna get it, one way or another.
I think you’re a bit twisted up and confused…A government enforcing our laws and protecting our people is not a fascist government…that’s exactly why government exists, it’s what government is paid to do.

I think you’re a bit twisted up and confused…A government enforcing our laws and protecting our people is not a fascist government…that’s exactly why government exists, it’s what government is paid to do.
uh huh. :rolleyes:

Well, I disagree. You motherfuckers are taking the country down - the country I love. I'll fight you tooth and nail. I'll be there to fuck up your fascist wet dream at every turn.
Good. Looking forward to it.

Forum List

Back