🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are we fighting a culture war through the POTUS?

Well, I disagree. You motherfuckers are taking the country down - the country I love. I'll fight you tooth and nail. I'll be there to fuck up your fascist wet dream at every turn.
Just be honest…are you pissed at righties because they’re finally fighting to keep America the same America it’s always been?
Remember when all of America was core American….didn’t we all fight to keep America?

Just be honest…are you pissed at righties because they’re finally fighting to keep America the same America it’s always been?
Remember when all of America was core American….didn’t we all fight to keep America?
Our country was never like what you want. It's always been a melting-pot, a beacon for people from all over the world who want freedom. The freedom that scares you so much is what our nation was founded on.

Last edited:
We are free to celebrate our DNA heritage in america. That's what makes it great. I can celebrate my Swedish culture without anyone being able to criticize it. Others can do the same.

Our country was never like what you want. It's always been a melting-pot, a beacon for people from all over the world who want freedom. The freedom that scares you so much was what our nation was founded on.
Do you support the invasion at our southern border?

It seems like this all began with Hussein Obama….Was I just not paying attention? Have Americans always been fighting a culture war….did Americans always fight said culture war through the presidency?

Yes

Hahaha
“And the border is secure”
Mayorkas…is that you?
I never said there weren't a lot of illegal immigrants. I'm just rejecting your shrieking panic. No one is "invading". They're coming here to work. Because we have jobs for them.

Our country was never like what you want. It's always been a melting-pot, a beacon for people from all over the world who want freedom. The freedom that scares you so much is what our nation was founded on.
Hold on…you think our nation was always full of people who hated everything we are?
You think we always had people who hated our right to sovereignty? You think we always had people who hated our 1st and 2nd Amendments? You think we always had purple hair Caucasian loons with nose rings and neck tattoos who hated whitey? You think we always had wackos teaching our kids ass sex?
No fucking way in hell that you are serious?

I never said there weren't a lot of illegal immigrants. I'm just rejecting your shrieking panic. No one is "invading". They're coming here to work. Because we have jobs for them.
Tell us matter of fact crystal ball guy… What percentage come here to work and what percentage come here for the free shit and a to lay their litters of silver tooth filth?

Forum List

Back