🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are we fighting a culture war through the POTUS?

Tell us matter of fact crystal ball guy… What percentage come here to work and what percentage come here for the free shit and a to lay their litters of silver tooth filth?
These people are constantly looking over their shoulder. The last thing thing they want is to register for government programs.

Anyway, if "free shit" is the problem, get rid of "free shit". Don't use it as an excuse for your fascist fantasies.

I really don’t give two fucks about anything but the United States. You know, that nation you supposedly put your life on the line for. Remember those days GI Joe?
But only for "core Americans", right?

These people are constantly looking over their shoulder. The last thing thing they want is to register for government programs.

Anyway, if "free shit" is the problem, get rid of "free shit". Don't use it as an excuse for your fascist fantasies.
We are supposed to be a sovereign nation with a government defending our sovereignty… I really shouldn’t have to make excuses for any of this bullshit. If it wasn’t for you globalist fools, nobody would. Look, you brought this war upon yourself when you decided to go full FUCK AMERICA on us. So FUCK YOU….it’s on!

We are supposed to be a sovereign nation with a government defending our sovereignty… I really shouldn’t have to make excuses for any of this bullshit.
The bullshit is your obvious racism and desire to purge the nation of anyone who doesn't think like you, look like you, and suck up to authoritarian government like you.
If it wasn’t for you globalist fools, nobody would. Look, you brought this war upon yourself when you decided to go full FUCK AMERICA on us. So FUCK YOU….it’s on!
You'll have to find posts of mine before I can know what you're whining about. Be specific.

There are plenty of countries in South America where they can go. Why do you want them here?

There are plenty of countries in South America where they can go. Why do you want them here?
I don't. But many employers do. They can't get lazy whiners in the US to actually work, so they have to look elsewhere.

The bullshit is your obvious racism and desire to purge the nation of anyone who doesn't think like you, look like you, and suck up to authoritarian government like you.
I’ve said it many times before…It’s not racism at all, I don’t hate anybody for the color of their skin, I hate white guilt wacko liberals far more than I hate any dark person so that kind of blows your theory to shit doesn’t it?
I fancy myself as an extreme hardcore nationalist bigot…Thanks.
You'll have to find posts of mine before I can know what you're whining about. Be specific.
Anyone who uses the bullshit excuse/claim that “they come for the jobs” is a retarded globalist fool…we have plenty of landscapers.
All good Americans say FUCK THEM, they shouldn’t come at all.

No. As I said, it was never that way. We've always been a mix of people from all over the world, regardless of how much that scares you.
Negative….we’ve always been a mix of people who spoke the same language and had very common interests principles and values.
Christianity
Patriotism
Nationalism
freedom
heterosexuality
Hard work
ambition
morality
All things we were bonded by… All things detested by the left.

Negative….we’ve always been a mix of people who spoke the same language and had very common interests principles and values.
Christianity
Patriotism
Nationalism
freedom
heterosexuality
Hard work
ambition
morality
All things we were bonded by… All things detested by the left.
That's just not true. Not even close.

I don't really emphasize it, because I'd rather not agree with you about anything, but I do agree that the border situation is a mess and needs to be addressed. I just can't get behind all your bigoted hatred. It's not an invasion of evil people who hate America. It's the opposite. It's another wave of immigrants desperate for a better life. But you've got yours, so fuck them, right?

Forum List

Back