Are we living in a science fiction novel?

We're living in a bad joke book where America conservatives cried like spoiled little bitches when asked to something minor for the good of the country.

I note the Catholic priests have been preaching against the Democrats of late. You people may be losing yet another constituency.
Who cares what a bunch of pedophiles think? You can have them.

Trump supporters are deplorables (lets say 50% of the US population), Catholics are pedophiles (24% of the US population). Sounds like a brilliant plan Einstein.

Oh yeah one more to share here concerning the push for the Big Pharma Mengele spirit going down. Even at that it is all about the cash based on lies and more lies. Racketeering to the max going on and too many people can see it with open eyes so its not going to be just swept under the rug.

Just one more example of the lies and deception in the medical field. Raise those insurance rates some more? Again another racketeering scam on the entire populace. There are some very

Yes, how dare doctors test people for Covid when they visit the hospital and show symptoms!!!

Here's the real scandal. Covid shows the foolishness of having health care directly linked to employment when many of us can't work.
Poor baby can't work? Why??? I am sure you will have some good responses there so let's hear them. Are you a teacher?

BTW, just in case you are ignorant of how things work; "suspected" is not one in the same as tested.

Can't imagine living in your world where 150,000 dead Americans is a meaningless statistic not worthy of putting a piece of cloth on your face. If anything causes a major shift in the electorate it is the right's absolute refusal to mourn for the dead.

It is kind of frightening that masks have become part of the Culture wars.

It's just sad. , Even through I live in Trump country, thankfully I have only encountered a handful of people who are being real dicks about not staying out of my airspace.

We're living in a bad joke book where America conservatives cried like spoiled little bitches when asked to something minor for the good of the country.

I note the Catholic priests have been preaching against the Democrats of late. You people may be losing yet another constituency.

Blanket statement. Broad brush. Votes is votes.

By the way ...

uveih0f83yb51.png
You're trying to deflect from the shameful spoiled behavior of the right during a national crisis. I understand.
What crisis?

A virus that has a survivability rate of over 99% is a "crisis" to you?
If so, you're the one who should be ashamed..... ashamed of how utterly gutless you're acting.

What a load of absolute crap. Its simple don't spend your money there. You guys have turn much of the working populace in those corporate joints like McD's into such f'n idiots they don't even wear gloves while cleaning the bathrooms and don't know any better than to change the water and sterilize the mops and buckets between the cleanings of the bathrooms and the cooking areas. I know this as I have watched it all go down at them when a friend had me stop at them for she could purchase some of their nasty crap.

I think you miss my point. The reason why we don't have massive outbreaks of food poisoning all the time due to fast food is because you have all these health regulations. Are they being followed 100%, all the time? Of course not. Are they followed enough to be safe? Yes.

In short, we don't wait for the "Market" to determine who is the good resturant, we make rules making sure they all keep us safe.

Same deal with masks. Yeah, probably most of the people you encounter aren't Covid carriers... but some of them are.

Until we have a vaccine, precautions are necessary. Companies have been imposing them beyond what the government requires.

What crisis?

If so, you're the one who should be ashamed..... ashamed of how utterly gutless you're acting.

Would you fly on an airline that only crashes 1% of the time?
Would you eat at a restaurant that only poisons 1% of their customers?

We have had 4.675 MILLION cases of covid and 160K deaths. That's a fatality rate of 3%. Now, lots of people have it and probably don't know they had it or are showing no symptoms, but what we do know looks pretty bad.

By the way ...

uveih0f83yb51.png
You're trying to deflect from the shameful spoiled behavior of the right during a national crisis. I understand.
What crisis?

COVID lives lost matter.

If you have no concern for others at all and are a sociopath and/or psychopath, you can live high off the hog if you play the game right.

What a load of absolute crap. Its simple don't spend your money there. You guys have turn much of the working populace in those corporate joints like McD's into such f'n idiots they don't even wear gloves while cleaning the bathrooms and don't know any better than to change the water and sterilize the mops and buckets between the cleanings of the bathrooms and the cooking areas. I know this as I have watched it all go down at them when a friend had me stop at them for she could purchase some of their nasty crap.

I think you miss my point. The reason why we don't have massive outbreaks of food poisoning all the time due to fast food is because you have all these health regulations. Are they being followed 100%, all the time? Of course not. Are they followed enough to be safe? Yes.

In short, we don't wait for the "Market" to determine who is the good resturant, we make rules making sure they all keep us safe.

Same deal with masks. Yeah, probably most of the people you encounter aren't Covid carriers... but some of them are.

Until we have a vaccine, precautions are necessary. Companies have been imposing them beyond what the government requires.
I didn't miss your point. Fuck your vaccine and your bought and paid for line of bullshit.

By the way ...

uveih0f83yb51.png

No you don't, or you would realize that voting patterns are shifting in tandem with the shift of the Democratic Party to their weird hybrid of Communism/Fascism. Seems even some American Jews, long a loyal constituency, are beginning to kick the Democrats off their shoes.
What does any of that bullshit have to do with my original statement that the right has selfishly refused to come to the aid of their country? Some patriots you people turned out to be.

Everything.
Can't imagine living in your world where 150,000 dead Americans is a meaningless statistic not worthy of putting a piece of cloth on your face. If anything causes a major shift in the electorate it is the right's absolute refusal to mourn for the dead.
150,000...….. out of 328,000,000.
:rolleyes:

If you think that is a good reason to impose some arbitrary and useless "new normal" upon a society, then you need to work on your logic, your critical thinking, and your basic math.

And you need to grow a pair of balls and develop some appreciation for the concept of individual liberty.

I didn't miss your point. Fuck your vaccine and your bought and paid for line of bullshit.

You've completely missed my point.

The thing is, you can live completely without government or technology, but you'd be living like Ted Kaczinski in his birdhouse in Montana.

Civilization requires rules. The thing is, this NEVER Should have been part of the culture wars, but you guys made it one, for, um, reasons. It's why the US has had the most cases and the most deaths, resulting in the most economic damage.

ken-and-karen-movie-poster-couple-aim-guns-at-blm-protesters.jpg

By the way ...

uveih0f83yb51.png
What crisis?

COVID lives lost matter.
Karen lives matter...............

The thing is, you can live completely without government or technology, but you'd be living like Ted Kaczinski in his birdhouse in Montana.

Civilization requires rules. The thing is, this NEVER Should have been part of the culture wars, but you guys made it one, for, um, reasons. It's why the US has had the most cases and the most deaths, resulting in the most economic damage.
The whole thing is bullshit as is the accounting of it all. The virus is real beyond a doubt but 'you and yours' are trying to use it all for your crappy ass agendas. Again I didn't miss anything. Go F' yourself and do it with your agendas.

You fully ignore factual information posted. This bs is being used as a control mechanism and a cash grab.

BTW, I think Trump is doing an excellent job whether it is by happenstance or planned makes no difference as God controls the outcome of it all you little antichrist plebe.

Trump supporters are deplorables (lets say 50% of the US population), Catholics are pedophiles (24% of the US population). Sounds like a brilliant plan Einstein.
You should compare the amount of abuse claims against the Catholic church, to the amount of abuse claims against the public school system sometime. Hell, throw in the BSA, too, just for fun.

Department of Education has a lot more to answer for than the Vatican does.

The whole thing is bullshit as is the accounting of it all. The virus is real beyond a doubt but 'you and yours' are trying to use it all for your crappy ass agendas. Again I didn't miss anything. Go F' yourself and do it with your agendas.

You fully ignore factual information posted. This bs is being used as a control mechanism and a cash grab.

BTW, I think Trump is doing an excellent job whether it is by happenstance or planned makes no difference as God controls the outcome of it all you little antichrist plebe.
Covid 19 is a real common cold virus................ The real genetically engineered virus is being kept top secret

150,000...….. out of 328,000,000.
:rolleyes:

If you think that is a good reason to impose some arbitrary and useless "new normal" upon a society, then you need to work on your logic, your critical thinking, and your basic math.

And you need to grow a pair of balls and develop some appreciation for the concept of individual liberty.

All 328 MM aren't infected. If they were infected, and the 3% fatality rate held, we would be looking at 9.84 million dead.

By way of comparison....

160,000 dead from Trump Plague.

Compared to
56,000 killed in Vietnam
38,000 killed in Korea
15,000 killed in Iraq/Afghanistan/War on Terror.

Compared to other pandemics. 500,000 died in the 1918 Pandemic... about 0.5% of the population and more people than we lost in WWI. It was economically devastating.

the Hong Kong Flu of 1968 killed 34,000 to 100,000 Americans. That was with vaccines and effective treatments.

So, yeah, this really is a problem, a problem made worse because we have an incompetent game show host instead of a professional leader.

Forum List

Back