Are we moving into the nuclear threshold.

Your beliefs and those of Russia are somewhat different. I don't go with your desires which are to occupy and own another though with Russia there are certainly those who argue that is what the US is up to and using Ukraine to achieve. Mind you at any time whether Russia needed to use nukes would depend on the pressure it was being put under and what it had to protect itself. I know I have heard they have loads of supersonic weapons which I think are pretty scary though not nuclear. I have heard they have some weapons which can destroy all the people in a building and I think though am not sure, that they leave the building standing. Possibly Russia will find they help them to keep their Sovereignty though sadly your methods would in no way lead to cordial relations between yourselves and Russia . I heard someone describing Putin as someone who still lives in the Soviet Era. From what you are saying about it being fine for Germany so would be for Russia too suggests you do too :).

You've certainly heard lots of false information.

and yet you cant say one of them. I did make a mistake. It was hypersonic not supersonic.
' The imaginary weapon that kills everyone in a building but leaves the structure intact. Don't know where you got that idea.

The imaginary weapon that kills everyone in a building but leaves the structure intact. Don't know where you got that idea.
Probably from misleading leftist demonization of the neutron bomb.

But poison gas could easily kill people without harming structures.

Forum List

Back