Are We, the USA, in FACT at War With ISIS?

Are we in FACT at War with ISIS?

• Yes, they declared war on us, just like the Nazi Germans did

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No, we are only at war with those Congress declares war on

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I dont know, whats on the TV?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I think we are as they have declared war on us, the USA, so no matter if Congress gets off its ass and declares war or not, methinks we are in a state of war.

Thoughts?

I think we are as they have declared war on us, the USA, so no matter if Congress gets off its ass and declares war or not, methinks we are in a state of war.

Thoughts?

We are at war with Islam. Support for the Caliphate is growing, and they will win by attrition if not stopped with brute force.

The war is between Western civilization and Islam, but I think our side will win. We beat the Nazis and we beat the Communists, and these were smarter, more sophisticated opponents.

Thoughts?

We are at war with Islam. Support for the Caliphate is growing, and they will win by attrition if not stopped with brute force.

The war is between Western civilization and Islam, but I think our side will win. We beat the Nazis and we beat the Communists, and these were smarter, more sophisticated opponents.

I dont think we are at war with an entire religion, especially with it having millions of American citizens belonging to it.

We are specifically at war with ISIS as they have declared war on the USA and Islam has not.

The Salafi members of Islam are in effect at war with Western civilization, but then again so is the Democratic Party, so why single out the Salafis?

We are at war with ISIS, Al Queda, and the Taliban and we need to narrow our focus, bring it into sharp contrast, start fighting like we are at war.

Thoughts?

I dont think we are at war with an entire religion, especially with it having millions of American citizens belonging to it.

We are specifically at war with ISIS as they have declared war on the USA and Islam has not.

The Salafi members of Islam are in effect at war with Western civilization, but then again so is the Democratic Party, so why single out the Salafis?

We are at war with ISIS, Al Queda, and the Taliban and we need to narrow our focus, bring it into sharp contrast, start fighting like we are at war.

Islam at its most benign is opposed to the US Constitution. We are indeed at war.

War.

We are at war with ISIS and Al Qaeda....and all those fanatics

they will continue blowing themselves up in Malls and Bars and Schools .....in the name of Islam.

Yes.... we ...all Western Civilization ...are at war with those scum.

Islam at its most benign is opposed to the US Constitution. We are indeed at war.
Could be we are on the verge of the Tenth Crusade.

If the widespread and virulent hostility which has emerged in the past decade continues to increase at the existing rate it is likely we will see the Christian world at war with Islam. The most menacing aspect of that prospect is Pakistan, which has nuclear weapons.

Could be we are on the verge of the Tenth Crusade.

If the widespread and virulent hostility which has emerged in the past decade continues to increase at the existing rate it is likely we will see the Christian world at war with Islam. The most menacing aspect of that prospect is Pakistan, which has nuclear weapons.

I would hope they have long been targeted.

So we are to draw no distinctions between moderate Muslims that have been supporting us in the War against ISIS, like the king of Jordan for example, and the Salafists who are driving the whole ideological movement?

These Muslims are not lunatic groups or followings, they have armies and even a nation called ISIS and IRAN which sole mission is to annihilate Americans and Jews. You also have largely formed Muslim armies and Muslim political parties within Muslim nations which reside within Islamic countries, as well as discreet radical Muslim organizations in America which are waiting and planning to rise against the government and America. Its all about returning to Mohammed teaching for conquering nations to convert the world to ISLAM. At Mohammad's time this was not a radical approach and is still not today to Muslims who follow Mohammad's teachings. The soft Muslims who teach the peaceful part of the Koran falls on the deaf ear of the majority of Muslims who follow Mohammad radical ISLAM for rejecting allegiance to non Islamic nations.

Thoughts?

Granted, there are sects of Islam that are not all about setting up a world wide caliphate.

Thoughts?

Dear Billy_Kinetta It depends which Muslim person you are talking about.
Some Christians go too far and paint outside the Constitutional lines.

Most Christians and Muslims I know are so appreciative of their rights and freedoms
here, they want to give back and continue the traditions of our Founding Fathers.
They equally give credit to God for giving us natural laws for our own good,
whether these come through the European, Native America or Muslim traditions
all credited for contributing to knowledge and practice of democratic principles.

Yes, that's right, even Mohammad is credited for teaching God's laws on democratic
govt as the Founding Fathers are more known for establishing through the Constitution.

Look up the Muslim Constitutional scholars among the Heritage Foundation and
other conservative groups and communities. There is even a Muslim Tea Party
to bring out this common respect for Constitutional laws that Muslims respect as citizens and soldiers:
About Us

Thoughts?

Well stated JimBowie1958
I hope more and more people gain this level of understanding.
Maybe with more sharing like here on USMB we can beat
the media hype that is polarizing this issue and drowning out the voice of reason.
Thank you for rising above the fray, more power to you,
may you reach and uplift more people, shed more light on an otherwise dark situation.

Heroes in Heaven

he soft Muslims who teach the peaceful part of the Koran falls on the deaf ear of the majority of Muslims who follow Mohammad radical ISLAM for rejecting allegiance to non Islamic nations.
Thinking that the Salafies speak for all of Islam is like thinking that Creationists speak for all of Christianity.

Simply because these people get all the media air time does not mean that they are in fact the vast majority of Muslims.

Thoughts?

I don't think we're at war with ISIS. If we were, Obama wouldn't be dumb, or maybe evil enough to flood the country with military age muslims, would he?

Thoughts?

I don't think we're at war with ISIS. If we were, Obama wouldn't be dumb, or maybe evil enough to flood the country with military age muslims, would he?

and that's exactly what he is doing!

Look for hillary to double down on the amount of muzzies obama is bringing here if she makes it to the presidency.

Forum List

Back