CDZ are white hat hackers and online peace activists under attack?

Any problems in your own internet freedoms ATM?

• Total voters

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
My ability to get my Linux (Ubuntu, nginx, apache2) webserver back online is completely crippled at the moment, by a hostile and hopefully illegal SEO hack of the easy-install manual pages search results of the Linux app 'certbot', and i've lost the ability to download torrents on my phone in a country where it's legal to do that because storage media is taxed here through our law for torrents.

i do not like this attempt at commercial subjegation at all, and am hereby calling in the help of law enforcement.

if such help fails to fix these grotesque problems regarding basic internet freedoms soon, i will escalate this to a matter of self-defense.

(i would find fixes to these problems, and post those here. i invite all who read this and who are experiencing the same problems or similar problems to join me in this effort).

Sorry for your problem, Have different problems at different times using the web. Many resolve them self's, Many are a big hassle.

My ability to get my Linux (Ubuntu, nginx, apache2) webserver back online is completely crippled at the moment, by a hostile and hopefully illegal SEO hack of the easy-install manual pages search results of the Linux app 'certbot', and i've lost the ability to download torrents on my phone in a country where it's legal to do that because storage media is taxed here through our law for torrents.

i do not like this attempt at commercial subjegation at all, and am hereby calling in the help of law enforcement.

if such help fails to fix these grotesque problems regarding basic internet freedoms soon, i will escalate this to a matter of self-defense.

(i would find fixes to these problems, and post those here. i invite all who read this and who are experiencing the same problems or similar problems to join me in this effort).
The torrent problems can be fixed (on Android) by downloading the uTorrent app and a reputable 'ublock' app after that, and then the app 'total commander', then clearing the required disk space on the phone's internal storage with total commander (move files to an SD card), and *then* going to RARBG Rarbg Index page after that to click on ''torrents', followed by a search there on that site for for instance 'picard s01 720p', and then finally a click on the torrent file at the top of the page.

(testing this solution now)

i've managed to fix the certbot problems as well this morning. google results were only partially poisoned after all.
the rest was just regular server maintenance work (which i have to do only once every 2 years, around the (current!) ubuntu linux major upgrade cycle, hence the difficulties).

false alarm, folks..
thanks for any time you may have spent looking into this.

i do find it very strange that i had a working news fetching script when i left my holiday location (on my laptop), transferred that copy to the right location on the server, made nginx route through apache2 to php8 on the server properly (a website now shows),
but that i can't get a simple news fetching script to run continiously again. so i ask, to cia.gov, why use this shadowcopy feature of the backdoor system in all PCs and operating systems called 'the rootkit collection' on me so much?

corrupting my code in mid-flight at the partition-access level? what's the *use* of that? what does it accomplish.
either you inform me somehow (via audio telepathy if necessary, remote viewers from cia.gov welcome in my living room which i know you can get the location of),
i also did not like my holiday location one bit. 16 hour mentally and emotionally intense work days, 3.5 months, 800 bucks richer. plus a ton of 'treatment' which truly deserves the label 'torterous'.

but i'm happy i'm 4 hours per day allowed to be at my own home (doc wants me to switch anti-psychotic agent. i'm diagnosed as a schizo-affective bi-polar, but i say i'm only loudly assertive when absolutely necessary. so quite sane on that point alone.
and that means 3.5 months 'observation'. such euphamisms for such bad behavior, psychiatric hospital human-to-human-interaction architects.

but i'll go easy on you psychiatrists in my upcoming book and audio-book series as Gavan Hoverswell : what every teenager, parent and grandparent should know about modern-day society. (well, that's the sub-title, the actual titles are going to require a little more thinking..)

point is, intel.earth.orgs : (cyber-attacks combined with) psychic (partially occult, partially friendly contact) attacks like these will always back-fire. Hollywood projects in every action movie that revenge pays off. We are literally, all boys and men, raised on that stuff and hero-admiration.
but that doesn't mean you're shot with big-game bullets, it could well just be these light balls of paintball or pellet-guns. can someone please make a camouflage suit with some kinda padding / shielding against pellet-guns? including a full face mask with similar properties?

I think the whole rootkit system on PCs and phones should be made illegal. From my own experience I can tell you there's far too much abuse of it already, both from criminal *and* governmental angles.

My life has been severely disrupted for several months in a row, multiple times now

So for start, I'm retiring from all peace activism work, and shifting my focus to the war on bad psychiatric care and the rootkits collection of backdoors.

Let the diplomats do their thing on their own, and focus on the more hidden threats to democracy : corruption from within.

You'll be hearing from me, CIA, you won't like it, but it will be for the good of us all.

after a night's worth of consideration, and a hospital visit by a potential new girlfriend who is now an ex-patient of the same ward as where i'm being tested while on new psychiatric medication (not that i think i need that stuff, i'm not schizo-affective bi-polar, merely increasingly loudly assertive when provoked on my basic freedoms, as psychiatric staff often does),

i have changed my position again, this time for the last time i hope.

i'll allow the rootkit system to stay in place to combat heavy crime, i'd have a hell of a time getting it out of the legal system anyhow.

i'll also go easy on psychiatry in my upcoming book and e-book series, i'll try to keep it as positive and non-confronting as possible.

after all, i did double my holiday pay, and my websites, after another morning's work from home, now work without major errors.

sorry for any jitters i might have caused.

but don't laugh, the situation in almost all mental hospitals is *quite* unpleasant, if you don't happen to run into good new friends among fellow patients.

FYI : my https ://nicer.app/news is offline at the moment due to natural events happening every 2 years (around this time) in the ubuntu linux landscape (holidays mostly, i suspect).

it'll come back online within a few days or weeks, when the next updates become available. somebody is bound to report the current error on my site onto the ubuntu.com forums, because it will affect a lot of sites :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back