Are women ‘good voters’? How about dumb people? Desperate people? What makes one a good voter?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
The family and I were having this conversation over dinner a last night and I thought it would make for an interesting topic here. Summarily we argue here daily about who the best voters are.
So, what makes a voter a good voter?

The family and I were having this conversation over dinner a last night and I thought it would make for an interesting topic here. Summarily we argue here daily about who the best voters are. So, what makes a voter a good voter?
1. If it is the voter who generally picks the winner instead of just voting straight party all the time, I'd say that is an informed and responsible voter. If the "neutral" majority is well informed, it should pick the better candidate.

2. If a voter belongs to a union or has strong party ties, that is okay too, but generally the parties' solutions to governing don't always work. Look at CA as an example of one party rule that went off the rails.

3. Here in PA we flip-flop between parties. Neither party can take too much political power. Electing Fetterman mystifies me, but other than that I can't complain.

The family and I were having this conversation over dinner a last night and I thought it would make for an interesting topic here. Summarily we argue here daily about who the best voters are.
A citizen.

If we start restricting voters we are done.

The best voters focus on policy and track record. The worst voters focus on personality and their emotions. We are electing a Commander-In-Chief of America and the free world.

By your headline, you believe women are dumb, and desperate? Tell us how you support women?

By your headline, you believe women are dumb, and desperate? Tell us how you support women?
I believe women are emotional voters, I believe desperate people are desperate voters…I believe neither are “good voters”.
Am I wrong?
What kind of a nation do you think we would have if all voters were desperate and or emotional?

I believe women are emotional voters, I believe desperate people are desperate voters…I believe neither are “good voters”.
Am I wrong?
What kind of a nation do you think we would have if all voters were desperate and or emotional?
A MAGA nation?

Forum List

Back