Are you a Baby Boomer

Ronald Raygun was 70 when he took office, Sanders is 74.

And Raygun turned out to be one of the vilest criminals to ever hold high office in the US. At least Sanders has a grip on the Constitution.

And Raygun turned out to be one of the vilest criminals to ever hold high office in the US. At least Sanders has a grip on the Constitution.
why was he a "criminal"? I mean, I didn't like his policies but I never heard of anything criminal..

Oh Sanders has a grip on it alright. Its the fact he is getting ready to wipe his ass with it that bothers me.

Sanders doesn't have a grip on reality. Does he even know where he is?

why was he a "criminal"? I mean, I didn't like his policies but I never heard of anything criminal..

I don't remember him ever even playing the part of a criminal in the movies.

Reagan was 69 when he first took the presidential oath.
Sanders would be 75.

Remember how you guys on the left criticized Reagan's age ? Most of you pointed out Reagan had the beginning stages of Alzheimers before he left office.

Imagine Sanders shitting his Depends as his wife tells him for the 40th time that John Kennedy will not be dropping by the White House to visit him.

Forum List

Back