Are you a sucker?

"Hillary for Prison!" chanters sure do seem pretty upset over Trump gowd forbid getting investigated.

He was investigated and will still be investigated by the Congress for his unyelding abuse of office to obstruct investigations - the media has and will report exactly that.

In other news, Hannity is still working overtime to find Seth Rich's Democrat killer.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-25-at-12.51.34-PM.png

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg
Hannity got it correct... And you ate the shit you were spoon feed.. Tell me again what crime was found that collusion would enhance?
View attachment 252961

Hannity is a fucking crackpot and you are an idiot to still take that Seth Rich shit seriously after FOX got sued for spreading bullshit and retracted the story.

Your last sentance is straight word salad.
Okay. I will gladly give you Hannity if give me the entire talking heads at ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC.

Deal?
how about hannity, judge jeninne, lou dobbs, laura ingrahm, tucker carlson, infowars, townhall, the washington times, CNS, WND, RedState, NationalReview, judicialwatch, the daily caller, for those main stream media you listed above? :D :p

Righties cannot be mainstream media.
And Hannity just with Seth Rich.

Do we have evidence exonerating anyone from the Rich murder?

Gipper, this is exactly why rightwingers need to sttu about "media bias" and go look where it has gotten you. At this point the movement is for the most part a bunch of dupes getting bounced around between quickly multiplying conspiracy theories.
Conspiracies you say...LOL. The Left has been pushing a conspiracy for 2.5 years, but you can't see it.

Excuse me, Trump's campaign was investigated for criminal conspiracy with Russians, while he was singing praises for lord Putin and threatening to leave NATO - OF COURSE the left will push that narrative. It's fucking suspicious as hell.
You are not informed. Trump has heighten tensions with Russia to levels not seen since the early 80s. He has and is working to overthrow Russia's client state of Venezuela. He left the IMF Treaty that has existed since Reagan, claiming Russia cheated without ever offering evidence. He sold offensive weapons to Ukraine that your beloved Barry wouldn't do for fear of inciting Russia. He has expanded the War Department budget to absurd levels. NATO still lives and performs war games along Russia's border with regularity.

Not what one would expect from Putin's Puppet...yet another conspriracy theory pushed by the left and you dutifully believe.

1. You havent directly refuted anything I said. Trump always flattered and defended Putin, obstucted Russian interference investigations and denied their involvement.

2. Trump threatened to leave NATO, and otherwisse agitated our allies - your comment about "NATO still lives" is fucking halarious. I guess we should thank Trump for not killing NATO. :rolleyes:

3. Russia loved us leaving IMF treaty, because we ended up looking like assholes that broke it and Russia now gets to ramp up missles against their neighbor China who was never in a treaty.

4. Russia has no interest in a millitary confrontation with United States, they would much rather see us go bankrupt as they stir us up internally and undermine the trust in our institutions.

Take two valium and call Drs Sorors and Styer in the morning.

You are not informed. Trump has heighten tensions with Russia to levels not seen since the early 80s. He has and is working to overthrow Russia's client state of Venezuela. He left the IMF Treaty that has existed since Reagan, claiming Russia cheated without ever offering evidence. He sold offensive weapons to Ukraine that your beloved Barry wouldn't do for fear of inciting Russia. He has expanded the War Department budget to absurd levels. NATO still lives and performs war games along Russia's border with regularity.

Not what one would expect from Putin's Puppet...yet another conspriracy theory pushed by the left and you dutifully believe.

Trump flat out told Germany to stop buying oil from Russia.

Collusion?

Not a chance.
Yes that too. Putin's Puppet told Germany not to buy Russian natural gas. Not what one would expect from a Russian traitor.

He has to do SOMETHING after he buried his face in Putin's trousers in Helsinki.

Aren't you remotely interested in what went on in their two hour private meeting, the details of which were not shared with DNI head Dan Coats or anyone in U.S. intel?

Really, you're not?

Well then just hand the country over to Putin. That's what Trump is doing. And Putin LOVES idiots like you.
absurd and dangerous.

Trump is pursing a confrontational relationship with Russia, thanks to the Left.

Has it ever occured to you that RUSSIA GETS EVERYTHING IT EARNED?

Where are you going with this? ...we shoud be more friendly with countries that criminally interfere in our elections? :icon_rolleyes:
You just aren't informed. You accept the lies of the MSM.

Trump kept BO's ridiculous sanctions on Russia, then added more. This on top of all the shit I have already informed you of. Trump is in no way working with Russia or helping them in any way. Russia is not benefiting from ANYTHING dumb donnie is doing. He is pursuing a dumb confrontational relationship. Why?

Trump flat out told Germany to stop buying oil from Russia.

Collusion?

Not a chance.
Yes that too. Putin's Puppet told Germany not to buy Russian natural gas. Not what one would expect from a Russian traitor.

He has to do SOMETHING after he buried his face in Putin's trousers in Helsinki.

Aren't you remotely interested in what went on in their two hour private meeting, the details of which were not shared with DNI head Dan Coats or anyone in U.S. intel?

Really, you're not?

Well then just hand the country over to Putin. That's what Trump is doing. And Putin LOVES idiots like you.
absurd and dangerous.

Trump is pursing a confrontational relationship with Russia, thanks to the Left.

Has it ever occured to you that RUSSIA GETS EVERYTHING IT EARNED?

Where are you going with this? ...we shoud be more friendly with countries that criminally interfere in our elections? :icon_rolleyes:
You just aren't informed. You accept the lies of the MSM.

Trump kept BO's ridiculous sanctions on Russia, then added more. This on top of all the shit I have already informed you of. Trump is in no way working with Russia or helping them in any way. Russia is not benefiting from ANYTHING dumb donnie is doing. He is pursuing a dumb confrontational relationship. Why?

You keep saying that while proving time and time again you are just a fucking dupe for Trumpster bullshit.

No, Trump could not lift sanctions on Russia. You just don't understand wtf you are saying and what such a move would lead to (starting with immediate Congressional reversal).

Additional sanctions on Russia were STUFFED BY CONGRESS DOWN HIS PROTESTING THROAT.

Trump signs Russia sanctions bill he opposed

His administration then blew one deadline after another in actually implementing them:

Trump administration neglects to implement required Russia sanctions, saying there’s “no deadline”

Last edited:

Gipper, this is exactly why rightwingers need to sttu about "media bias" and go look where it has gotten you. At this point the movement is for the most part a bunch of dupes getting bounced around between quickly multiplying conspiracy theories.
THE MEDIA ISNT BIASED I KNOW BECAUSE THE MEDIA TOLD ME SO

Doofus.

The entire MSM has come up conspiracy after conspiracy for decades.

Trump did not collude with Russia to steal the POTUS ELECTION from HIllary.

How much time was spent by the MSM claiming he did for the past 2 years?

No one said Trump personally did it, but his entire campaign was involved with secret Russian meetings and lying about them. Paul Manafort met Constantine Killimnik and gave him Republican voter data. Why?

Why did EVERYONE working for Trump lie about Russia? Over 100 lies about
contacts with Russia. Trump brought this all on himself, by his behavious and his lies.

"Hillary for Prison!" chanters sure do seem pretty upset over Trump gowd forbid getting investigated.

He was investigated and will still be investigated by the Congress for his unyelding abuse of office to obstruct investigations - the media has and will report exactly that.

In other news, Hannity is still working overtime to find Seth Rich's Democrat killer.

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg
Hannity got it correct... And you ate the shit you were spoon feed.. Tell me again what crime was found that collusion would enhance?
View attachment 252961

Hannity is a fucking crackpot and you are an idiot to still take that Seth Rich shit seriously after FOX got sued for spreading bullshit and retracted the story.

No, you are the idiot. Hannity is smarter than any of you litarded scum.

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg
View attachment 252961

Okay. I will gladly give you Hannity if give me the entire talking heads at ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC.

Deal?

Sure, as soon as you point out ANYTHING they reported that was blatantly incorrect and bias.
What year do we start? Idiot.

Forum List

Back