Are you a sucker?

And Hannity just with Seth Rich.

Do we have evidence exonerating anyone from the Rich murder?

Gipper, this is exactly why rightwingers need to sttu about "media bias" and go look where it has gotten you. At this point the movement is for the most part a bunch of dupes getting bounced around between quickly multiplying conspiracy theories.
Conspiracies you say...LOL. The Left has been pushing a conspiracy for 2.5 years, but you can't see it.

Trump's campaign was investigated for criminal conspiracy with Russians, while he was singing praises for lord Putin, denying that Russia interfered, and trying to fire anyone who dares investigate Russian medlding - OF COURSE the left will push that narrative. It's fucking suspicious as hell.

"Hillary for Prison!" chanters sure do seem pretty upset over Trump gowd forbid getting investigated.

He was investigated and will still be investigated by the Congress for his unyelding abuse of office to obstruct investigations - the media has and will report exactly that.

In other news, Hannity is still working overtime to find Seth Rich's Democrat killer.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-25-at-12.51.34-PM.png

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg
Hannity got it correct... And you ate the shit you were spoon feed.. Tell me again what crime was found that collusion would enhance?
View attachment 252961

Hannity is a fucking crackpot and you are an idiot to still take that Seth Rich shit seriously after FOX got sued for spreading bullshit and retracted the story.

Your last sentance is straight word salad.
Okay. I will gladly give you Hannity if give me the entire talking heads at ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC.

Deal?
how about hannity, judge jeninne, lou dobbs, laura ingrahm, tucker carlson, infowars, townhall, the washington times, CNS, WND, RedState, NationalReview, judicialwatch, the daily caller, for those main stream media you listed above? :D :p

"Hillary for Prison!" chanters sure do seem pretty upset over Trump gowd forbid getting investigated.

He was investigated and will still be investigated by the Congress for his unyelding abuse of office to obstruct investigations - the media has and will report exactly that.

In other news, Hannity is still working overtime to find Seth Rich's Democrat killer.

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg
Hannity got it correct... And you ate the shit you were spoon feed.. Tell me again what crime was found that collusion would enhance?
View attachment 252961

Hannity is a fucking crackpot and you are an idiot to still take that Seth Rich shit seriously after FOX got sued for spreading bullshit and retracted the story.

Okay. I will gladly give you Hannity if give me the entire talking heads at ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC.

Deal?

Sure, as soon as you point out ANYTHING they reported that was blatantly incorrect.
Oh brother....I can see this isn't going to work.

He's right.
CNN, MSNBC, et al. may be selective about what they report, but Hannity outright lies.
Since you probably don't get your news and information from any other source besides Fox, you won't be aware of the disingenuous nature of the network.

Gipper, this is exactly why rightwingers need to sttu about "media bias" and go look where it has gotten you. At this point the movement is for the most part a bunch of dupes getting bounced around between quickly multiplying conspiracy theories.
Conspiracies you say...LOL. The Left has been pushing a conspiracy for 2.5 years, but you can't see it.

Excuse me, Trump's campaign was investigated for criminal conspiracy with Russians, while he was singing praises for lord Putin and threatening to leave NATO - OF COURSE the left will push that narrative. It's fucking suspicious as hell.
You are not informed. Trump has heighten tensions with Russia to levels not seen since the early 80s. He has and is working to overthrow Russia's client state of Venezuela. He left the IMF Treaty that has existed since Reagan, claiming Russia cheated without ever offering evidence. He sold offensive weapons to Ukraine that your beloved Barry wouldn't do for fear of inciting Russia. He has expanded the War Department budget to absurd levels. NATO still lives and performs war games along Russia's border with regularity.

Not what one would expect from Putin's Puppet...yet another conspriracy theory pushed by the left and you dutifully believe.

Excuse me, Trump's campaign was investigated for criminal conspiracy with Russians, while he was singing praises for lord Putin and threatening to leave NATO - OF COURSE the left will push that narrative. It's fucking suspicious as hell.
You are not informed. Trump has heighten tensions with Russia to levels not seen since the early 80s. He has and is working to overthrow Russia's client state of Venezuela. He left the IMF Treaty that has existed since Reagan, claiming Russia cheated without ever offering evidence. He sold offensive weapons to Ukraine that your beloved Barry wouldn't do for fear of inciting Russia. He has expanded the War Department budget to absurd levels. NATO still lives and performs war games along Russia's border with regularity.

Not what one would expect from Putin's Puppet...yet another conspriracy theory pushed by the left and you dutifully believe.

Trump flat out told Germany to stop buying oil from Russia.

Collusion?

Not a chance.

View attachment 252961

Deal?

Sure, as soon as you point out ANYTHING they reported that was blatantly incorrect.

He's right.
CNN, MSNBC, et al. may be selective about what they report, but Hannity outright lies.
Since you probably don't get your news and information from any other source besides Fox, you won't be aware of the disingenuous nature of the network.
You haven't paid attention to my posts, for this you can never be forgiven.

I consider Fox News just as bad as the rest of the MSM. I consume NO MSM reporting on purpose. I do my best to prevent it from invading my mind. It is all bull shit...but lefties just assume anyone who opposes their conspiracy theories must watch Fox. Oh well.

Collusion?

Not a chance.
Yes that too. Putin's Puppet told Germany not to buy Russian natural gas. Not what one would expect from a Russian traitor.

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg
View attachment 252961

Deal?
how about hannity, judge jeninne, lou dobbs, laura ingrahm, tucker carlson, infowars, townhall, the washington times, CNS, WND, RedState, NationalReview, judicialwatch, the daily caller, for those main stream media you listed above? :D :p
All of those are a pimple on an ass compared to you.

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg
View attachment 252961

Deal?
All of those are a pimple on an ass compared to you.
:lol:

heh, at least your Russian to English translator is working!!! ;)

Trump's campaign was investigated for criminal conspiracy with Russians, while he was singing praises for lord Putin, denying that Russia interfered, and trying to fire anyone who dares investigate Russian medlding - OF COURSE the left will push that narrative. It's fucking suspicious as hell.
You forgot his love affair with KJU. They "fell in love" and Trump gets "beautiful love letters" from Kim while Kim is busy building his nuclear test facilities in NK.
The Republicans are the real suckers...to everyone's detriment.

View attachment 252961

Deal?

He's right.
Its about what comes out of our meager income wealth. May a blue city be obliterated.

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg
You don't seem to get it. This isn't about Trump being investigated. This is about how we are all being manipulated. It's about ruling class exploitation.

Collusion?

Not a chance.
Yes that too. Putin's Puppet told Germany not to buy Russian natural gas. Not what one would expect from a Russian traitor.

He has to do SOMETHING after he buried his face in Putin's trousers in Helsinki.

Aren't you remotely interested in what went on in their two hour private meeting, the details of which were not shared with DNI head Dan Coats or anyone in U.S. intel?

Really, you're not?

Well then just hand the country over to Putin. That's what Trump is doing. And Putin LOVES idiots like you.

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg
You don't seem to get it. This isn't about Trump being investigated. This is about how we are all being manipulated. It's about ruling class exploitation.

This isn't about the ruling class.
This is about an asshole who thinks he's above the law.
Who's hellbent on crowning himself as monarch.
Except this is not a monarchy.
And yet the Republicans defend, defend, defend their Dear Leader.

Deal?

He's right.
Its about what comes out of our meager income wealth. May a blue city be obliterated.

Hahahahah....Fucking red states would die without blue cities.
You're an idiot.

Read it and cry in your pillow:

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states

https://www.apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c

THE FACTS:

Connecticut residents paid an average of $15,643 per person in federal taxes in 2015, according to a report by the Rockefeller Institute of Government. Massachusetts paid $13,582 per person, New Jersey paid $13,137 and New York paid $12,820.

California residents paid an average of $10,510.

At the other end, Mississippi residents paid an average of $5,740 per person, while West Virginia paid $6,349, Kentucky paid $6,626 and South Carolina paid $6,665.

Low-tax red states also fare better when you take into account federal spending.

Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

1. You havent directly refuted anything I said. Trump always flattered and defended Putin, obstucted Russian interference investigations and denied their involvement.

2. Trump threatened to leave NATO, and otherwisse agitated our allies - your comment about "NATO still lives" is fucking halarious. I guess we should thank Trump for not killing NATO. :rolleyes:

3. Russia loved us leaving IMF treaty, because we ended up looking like assholes that broke it and Russia now gets to ramp up missles against their neighbor China who was never in a treaty.

4. Russia has no interest in a millitary confrontation with United States, they would much rather see us go bankrupt as they stir us up internally and undermine the trust in our institutions. Thats why Putin love Trump long long time.

Last edited:

Collusion?

Not a chance.

He has to do SOMETHING after he buried his face in Putin's trousers in Helsinki.

Aren't you remotely interested in what went on in their two hour private meeting, the details of which were not shared with DNI head Dan Coats or anyone in U.S. intel?

Really, you're not?

Well then just hand the country over to Putin. That's what Trump is doing. And Putin LOVES idiots like you.
absurd and dangerous.

Trump is pursing a confrontational relationship with Russia, thanks to the Left. I wish the Left would pay attention rather than tilting at windmills. We are closer to WWIII now than any time since the Cold War ended.

Oh how I wish the Left was anti-war, like they used to be.

Collusion?

Not a chance.

Really, you're not?

absurd and dangerous.

Trump is pursing a confrontational relationship with Russia, thanks to the Left.

Has it ever occured to you that RUSSIA GETS EVERYTHING IT EARNED?

Where are you going with this? ...we shoud be more friendly with countries that criminally interfere in our elections? :icon_rolleyes:

Today_Hannity_Rich.jpg

This isn't about the ruling class.
This is about an asshole who thinks he's above the law.
Who's hellbent on crowning himself as monarch.
Except this is not a monarchy.
And yet the Republicans defend, defend, defend their Dear Leader.

It's about competing ruling class interests.

Every presidential election is. It's why the Democrats rigged the primaries.

Forum List

Back