Are you Ameriaphobic?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

I was just asked if I was xenophobic because I told them Indians are my enemy.
So then I asked him if he was a ameriaphobic lol

come on democrats admit your hate

I'm not sure how many phobias you might have, but there is no doubt that you are a pathetic nut bag.

I DO know that MANY Americans that post on these threads are hideously ANTI-AMERICAN. Like our buddy, BULLDOG, who posted on THIS thread. And MY opinion is if you ARE American, and despise this wonderful country so much, Get The Fuck OUT of this country and PLEASE relocate to another country of your choice. Thank you.

I DO know that MANY Americans that post on these threads are hideously ANTI-AMERICAN. Like our buddy, BULLDOG, who posted on THIS thread. And MY opinion is if you ARE American, and despise this wonderful country so much, Get The Fuck OUT of this country and PLEASE relocate to another country of your choice. Thank you.

You've got it all wrong again. I love this country and want only the best for our citizens. I don't even hate dumb ass fools like you. because you are entertaining to a point. You are nuts, though.

Im not. Im Ameriphile
Good for you, Mortimer. You ARE a good man and I would welcome you to this country any time.
He just said he was molesting America lol he’s not welcome

How I am saying this? Ameriphile means you like them. Not molesting. Phobic means you have disdain and phile means literally love or you like them. That being said Im not planning to move to america now but Im still ameriphile.

Im not. Im Ameriphile
Good for you, Mortimer. You ARE a good man and I would welcome you to this country any time.

How I am saying this? Ameriphile means you like them. Not molesting. Phobic means you have disdain and phile means literally love or you like them. That being said Im not planning to move to america now but Im still ameriphile.
Ok thanks for clearing that up! We love to see you stay there !

Im not. Im Ameriphile

I have no idea really but I think america is good for enterpreneuers able bodied healthy and fit people and people who are rich or smart enough to get rich, for people like me who rely on healthcare and such and who dont have any qualifications it is probably to end up homeless, and im shizophrenic in america most shizophrenics are homeless.

Im not. Im Ameriphile

I have no idea really but I think america is good for enterpreneuers able bodied healthy and fit people and people who are rich or smart enough to get rich, for people like me who rely on healthcare and such and who dont have any qualifications it is probably to end up homeless, and im shizophrenic in america most shizophrenics are homeless.
But with the right health care you COULD thrive here. And being schizophrenic would NOT hinder you from having a good life here if you were to get proper treatment.

Im not. Im Ameriphile

This kid I grew up with a schizophrenic he has really good health care but now he wears a dress,, and likes to suck ....

You've got it all wrong again. I love this country and want only the best for our citizens. I don't even hate dumb ass fools like you. because you are entertaining to a point. You are nuts, though.

If you support the Democrats, you are against this nation by default.

Thanks again for your input. It's important to hear what people of your IQ really think, no matter how bizarre that might be..

Thanks again for your input. It's important to hear what people of your IQ really think, no matter how bizarre that might be..

One need only compare your platform to the Constitution.

One need only compare your platform to the Constitution.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

Forum List

Back