Are You Better or Worse (Economically) Now Than YOU Were 3 Years Ago ?

Because you claimed it was so bad you HAD TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Just stop already.

No, I claimed I choose to take the vaccine because of how badly COVID affected people with COPD.

Is it possible for you to make a post that is not also a lie?

No, I claimed I choose to take the vaccine because of how badly COVID affected people with COPD.

Is it possible for you to make a post that is not also a lie?
🤦‍♂️ if it’s up, you claim it’s down. If I point out it’s obviously up, then I’m a conspiracy nut.

Your cult cracks me up.

🤦‍♂️ if it’s up, you claim it’s down. If I point out it’s obviously up, then I’m a conspiracy nut.

Your cult cracks me up.

again, why must your every post be a lie? Why bother to post if all you are going to do is lie?

Because you claimed it was so bad you HAD TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Just stop already.

Here is what I said about taking the vaccine...

It was our choice. I got the shot at the recommendation of a medical professional whom I trust with my life. She spent most of 2020 and 2021 treating COVID patients in a negative pressure COVID ward. I have COPD, and while I have it well under control due to exercise she saw what COVID did to people with lung issues like Asthma or COPD.

Where in here do I speak of how bad my own COPD is? Can you highlight it for me?

Here is what I said about taking the vaccine...

It was our choice. I got the shot at the recommendation of a medical professional whom I trust with my life. She spent most of 2020 and 2021 treating COVID patients in a negative pressure COVID ward. I have COPD, and while I have it well under control due to exercise she saw what COVID did to people with lung issues like Asthma or COPD.

Where in here do I speak of how bad my own COPD is? Can you highlight it for me?
Those patients which such terrible copd conditions do not run.

Sorry bro. I also have a condition that was suppose to make me high risk (smoker). No shots, covid twice, nasty colds.

Why would you support a party that wants them taken into our house?

I do not support a party that wants them taken into my home.

I will be voting for Chase Oliver this election, he does not want them taken into my home

Those patients which such terrible copd conditions do not run.

You have no idea what their COPD condition was prior to them getting COVID. You are just making shit up again.

Sorry bro. I also have a condition that was suppose to make me high risk (smoker). No shots, covid twice, nasty colds.

You made your choice, I made mine. No regrets at all. Do not know if I ever got COVID, only was tested twice ever, both before medical procedures. But I am not one of those people that take a test every time they feel sick. Never really understood that

You like mowing grass, fixing window screens, doing plumbing, buying new air conditioners and refrigerators ? I don't. Especially at retirement age.
Those are the kind of activities that help keep you healthy and fit.

Last edited:
Why donate when you can get something in return. See my art gallery > artpal.com/cats2475. Got any boring bare walls in your house needing some color and life ?

View attachment 958644

View attachment 958645
Tourist love paintings of anything beachy. Are you taking any of these to art fairs or flea markets down there? The tourists and some locals would eat some of your paintings up in the panhandle.

Me neither. As soon as I saw Biden becoming president I said "Oh boy, we're gonna be having some hard-hitting inflation." Sure enough.
You don't think if Trump is elected and he imposes higher and many more tariffs you're not going to see higher inflation? Who will really pay for the tariffs?

I do not support a party that wants them taken into my home.

I will be voting for Chase Oliver this election, he does not want them taken into my home
If they are allowed in this country, you are allowing them in mine.

Reality sucks. Now put your money where your HUGE mouth is.

well the question you tried to answer was "Tell me how I am not better off economically than I was at the start of 2021."

and you failed in your weak ass attempt.
Have you noticed these poster's that respond like he did that when it gets around to health insurance they say "Fuck you, I've got mine and I'm not paying for yours"? Gotta love dick heads like that.

Forum List

Back