Are You Better or Worse (Economically) Now Than YOU Were 3 Years Ago ?

Didn't we get a $1400 stimulus check in the mail 3 years ago from Biden?

I'm certain there are many folks renting, in the same shape as you... Because you not only face rising food costs, but also the rising rents...and if you are in or close to retirement then there is little you can do to improve your income situation other than maybe getting a part time job, to supplement.

Have you thought of moving to a state with cheaper rents?
From Biden? Oh he paid it all.

We the people paying taxes pay for it. Not a Money Laundering Veggie

I said it was "renter friendly", and it is. Involving security deposits$$, fees$$, "terms & conditions" (which can include rent), "responsibilities of landlords", notice requirements.

and still does nothing to stop them from raising your rent, you know the thing you have been whining about this whole thread.

Just compare your 2021 net income vs expenses, with your 2024 net income vs expenses.

There could be a variety of answers to this, but I'm guessing a lot of people will say that they are worse off now, because their incomes haven't risen too much, but their living costs have gone up enormously. Purchasing power has decreased significantly for a lot of folks. 😐
Unfortunately you won't get many truthful answers because a Left Wing person will always say they're better off financially under Biden. The news articles previously posted in threads on how older parents are struggling to pay for their kids living costs, and more are having to stay at home with their parents due to living costs and property prices indicates that more are actually worse off.

Not if you're a business owner, facing huge sales reductions.
He claims it doesn’t affect him if he doesn’t pay rent. Real Estate taxes are up across the board as are insurance costs. He must pay neither.

Of course he also claims to have COPD one minute, and a runner the next.

He claims it doesn’t affect him if he doesn’t pay rent. Real Estate taxes are up across the board as are insurance costs.

Taxes go up as the value of your house goes up, that is a trade off I am willing to make. The cost of my insurance has not changed since we had the house built in 2022. I guess USAA does not fleece its members like other insurance companies.

Of course he also claims to have COPD one minute, and a runner the next.

Why do you think the two are mutually exclusive?

Unfortunately you won't get many truthful answers because a Left Wing person will always say they're better off financially under Biden. The news articles previously posted in threads on how older parents are struggling to pay for their kids living costs, and more are having to stay at home with their parents due to living costs and property prices indicates that more are actually worse off.
They claim to be making much more money than before, they also want the government to forgive college debt.

I’ve proposed that, since they have such wealth, they should start a non profit that pays off the graduates college debt with their considerable wealth.

None have responded. Guess we know they actually don’t care?

And I’ve heard none of them offer to take in a single illegal. You?

Taxes go up as the value of your house goes up, that is a trade off I am willing to make. The cost of my insurance has not changed since we had the house built in 2022. I guess USAA does not fleece its members like other insurance companies.

Why do you think the two are mutually exclusive?
Oh, so Biden inflation does effect you as well as renters.

Glad we cleared that up.

Oh, so Biden inflation does effect you as well as renters.

Glad we cleared that up.

Sure, if my house being being worth more now than when I had it built is due to Biden's inflation, then good on him!

They claim to be making much more money than before, they also want the government to forgive college debt.

Can you link to the post where I approved of Biden forgiving student loans?
I’ve proposed that, since they have such wealth, they should start a non profit that pays off the graduates college debt with their considerable wealth.

I am already paying for it with my taxes.

Sure, if my house being being worth more now than when I had it built is due to Biden's inflation, then good on him!
Dude, you claimed it didn’t effect you because you don’t rent.

Just admit you were wrong and walk away from it.

Dude, you claimed it didn’t effect you because you don’t rent.

Just admit you were wrong and walk away from it.

I meant it did not effect me in a negative way.

I apologize, I should have been more precise in my wording with you.

None have responded. Guess we know they actually don’t care?

And I’ve heard none of them offer to take in a single illegal. You?
I've asked them to take illegals in and because they're so much into everyone paying more tax, I've asked them if they've contributed extra tax, over and above what they need to. I've received equal silence too.

Credit card debit is at an all time high in the states -

Forum List

Back