Are You Better or Worse (Economically) Now Than YOU Were 3 Years Ago ?

and then everyone started moving there and the prices for everything went up.
He can thank DeSantis for that "FREE STATE" which we really aren't.

Where I live the influx is still happening. But on the other hand I can sell my house for much more than it's worth, which I my wife and I have been mulling over for months.

Have you noticed these poster's that respond like he did that when it gets around to health insurance they say "Fuck you, I've got mine and I'm not paying for yours"? Gotta love dick heads like that.
Another good example. You elite types claim to have gobs of money, yet when pressed on why you are not using those funds to pay some poor shmucks health care, suddenly go silent.

What gives?

HB1417 does nothing about rent at all. It seems you have been lied to
Just like the insurance bill he signed a couple years ago to lower insurance prices but makes it much harder to get your money from insurance companies when your house is wiped out by a hurricane. Where did did the rates go? Up, up and up.

Just compare your 2021 net income vs expenses, with your 2024 net income vs expenses.

There could be a variety of answers to this, but I'm guessing a lot of people will say that they are worse off now, because their incomes haven't risen too much, but their living costs have gone up enormously. Purchasing power has decreased significantly for a lot of folks. 😐

Yes.

I'm better off every four years.

I said it was "renter friendly", and it is. Involving security deposits$$, fees$$, "terms & conditions" (which can include rent), "responsibilities of landlords", notice requirements.
I guess I missed this or rather the people around the corner from me that is asking $2900 a month rent with a $10,000 deposit for a 3 bedroom, 1 bath house.

Another good example. You elite types claim to have gobs of money, yet when pressed on why you are not using those funds to pay some poor shmucks health care, suddenly go silent.

What gives?
Elites? lol and I wish I had gobs of money. Just enough.

If they are allowed in this country, you are allowing them in mine.

Reality sucks. Now put your money where your HUGE mouth is.

They have always been allowed into this country, even your god Trump did not slow down the flow of them till 2020 when COVID did it for him.

What gives?

why would anyone pay for anyone but themselves?

You are making no sense at all.

So why wasn't everything so high when those "evil Republican capitalist corporations" were in charge of the country, back when Trump was President?
Did prices decrease when trump succeeded Obama?

Only if you liked getting fucked by inflation
Last time that happened (and only time, to tell the truth) it was the Bush crash of 2008/2009 and that wasn't inflation, it was crooked banks/bankers and poor regulation of an industry, more important than I and regular Americans. I survived the high inflation of the 70s and 80s back when we were all in this, together, little or no help from government. Now, I will be fine. You are on your own.

Last time that happened (and only time, to tell the truth) it was the Bush crash of 2008/2009 and that wasn't inflation, it was crooked banks/bankers and poor regulation of an industry, more important than I and regular Americans. I survived the high inflation of the 70s and 80s back when we were all in this, together, little or no help from government. Now, I will be fine. You are on your own.
Oh my. You may have survived those days, but your memory of them sucks. As is your disregard for those affected by today’s. Bidenvilles are appearing all over this country. I’ve never known a time when so many American's living in tents and cars.

Oh my. You may have survived those days, but your memory of them sucks. As is your disregard for those affected by today’s. Bidenvilles are appearing all over this country. I’ve never known a time when so many American's living in tents and cars.
We started seeing that crap in the early 2000s.

Forum List

Back