• Yes.

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson

Wasn't he black??
admit with your silence or attempt to change the subject that you lack the IQ for it as a typical liberal.

See why we have to be positive that a liberal will be slow? This idiot liberal thinks its meaningful to have his pants down!
I'd say that the fellow that lacks skills in punctuation, is the one lacking in form and functionality....
too stupid just admitted with his attempt to change the subject that he lacks the IQ for the subject, but of course he's too stupid to know it..

And you expect an honest reply from these liberal wienies?
Point. I guess most of them would lie, to make their messiah look good.

I'm not sure if they know what work is....and I'm positive they don't understand the concept of working full time.

I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to work for a living. I'm 100% disabled, and I wish I was working instead. Someone who would live off of the government, who is able to work, doesn't deserve to live.

Have you ever entered into a discussion with a leftist whacko?

They don't think they should have to work. They think that working people exist to support them.

Wasn't he black??
admit with your silence or attempt to change the subject that you lack the IQ for it as a typical liberal.

See why we have to be positive that a liberal will be slow? This idiot liberal thinks its meaningful to have his pants down!
I'd say that the fellow that lacks skills in punctuation, is the one lacking in form and functionality....
too stupid just admitted with his attempt to change the subject that he lacks the IQ for the subject, but of course he's too stupid to know it..
I don't get to work anymore, part of my plea bargain...

Wasn't he black??

That's the conundrum, now, isn't it. It's no fun always being right, when the other side is too stupid to even recognize they've been pwned.

I'm not sure if they know what work is....and I'm positive they don't understand the concept of working full time.

I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to work for a living. I'm 100% disabled, and I wish I was working instead. Someone who would live off of the government, who is able to work, doesn't deserve to live.

Have you ever entered into a discussion with a leftist whacko?

They don't think they should have to work. They think that working people exist to support them.
Funny, i thought they were all professor at colleges diluting the minds and indoctrinating students?

Wasn't he black??

That's the conundrum, now, isn't it. It's no fun always being right, when the other side is too stupid to even recognize they've been pwned.
Do you normally look like a blonde online?

At my place of employment there is this really nice man with two prosthetic arms and a prosthetic leg. Takes him awhile to get around but he is at work every day ready to go. I admire him so much. He is awesome.

My dear Gawd you live off of SSDI?

According to what I read yesterday, the actual rate of unemployment is now at 23%, unofficial of course.
Bullshit, of course!
Well, what's your numbers? Care to share them with us?
5.5%
So you believe the numbers put out by the Labor department? Shame shame shame.
Foolish.
Foolish? Please explain. Thanks.

According to what I read yesterday, the actual rate of unemployment is now at 23%, unofficial of course.
Bullshit, of course!
5.5%
The Right considered them good enough for Bush and all the Republican presidents before him. If they are no good for Obama, then Bush's real UE rate was 33% and Reagan's was 42%. :biggrin:

Bullshit, of course!
5.5%

the govt unemployment numbers are correct. Jack Welsh challenged them when they went way up just before Obama's election. I was hoping Welsh was right but nobody was able to find any evidence and you can bet journalists on the right tried very very hard.

Bullshit, of course!
5.5%

the govt unemployment numbers are correct. Jack Welsh challenged them when they went way up just before Obama's election. I was hoping Welsh was right but nobody was able to find any evidence and you can bet journalists on the right tried very very hard.

It is a simple fact that men used to be able to support their families based solely what they earned. Now, we have both parents working in order to get by. Even then, some of them are sill struggling to make ends meet. How does this equate with a thriving economy?

Forum List

Back