Are you for or against fascism?

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2018
do you oppose or support an authoritarian dictator who happens to hate the same people you do?

would you oppose or support the systematic elimination of ideas, people and beliefs that you hate?

do you oppose or support an authoritarian dictator who happens to hate the same people you do?

would you oppose or support the systematic elimination of ideas, people and beliefs that you hate?

I dont hate anyone enough to wish for them to be eliminated.

I would oppose the elimination of anyone and they have a right to their beliefs but I would say when one group who has a particular train of thought trys to indoctrinate school children from K to college.... where they are taught opinion as if it was fact and without allowing other viewpoints as viable, then those people need to be stopped in their tracks and not allowed to exert their power over others.

Pole.jpg

I would oppose the elimination of anyone and they have a right to their beliefs but I would say when one group who has a particular train of thought trys to indoctrinate school children from K to college.... where they are taught opinion as if it was fact and without allowing other viewpoints as viable, then those people need to be stopped in their tracks and not allowed to exert their power over others.

" where they are taught opinion as if it was fact and without allowing other viewpoints as viable, then those people need to be stopped in their tracks and not allowed to exert their power over others. "

so you oppose conservative evangelical christians teaching THEIR OPINION "all rights come from god" as fact?

or teaching the OPINION that "gays are an abomination" as a fact?

" where they are taught opinion as if it was fact and without allowing other viewpoints as viable, then those people need to be stopped in their tracks and not allowed to exert their power over others. "

so you oppose conservative evangelical christians teaching THEIR OPINION "all rights come from god" as fact?

or teaching the OPINION that "gays are an abomination" as a fact?

Yes I do. If they are operating in a private religious school where the parents know what they are signing their kids up for then that would be fine, but not in public school.

In public school for example it can simply be taught that there is a religious belief that rights come from god. It can also be taught that there is debate over whether god really exists. What is so hard about that? Let kids decide for themselves as they process information around them.
That does not mean that historical references to god need to be removed. It is part of our history and there is a belief that whether you do or do not believe in "GOD" ,.... 'inalienable rights from god as described in our founding documents provide a firewall against would be dictators who would like to determine other peoples rights at some whim.

NO, of course I would NOT want anyone to be "eliminated."

BUT I certainly would support severe incarceration or (humane) corporal punishment for robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers.

(Many years ago, a spoiled American brat in Singapore keyed some cars. He was caned. I bet he never caned another car -- at least in Singapore!)

Forum List

Back