Are you left wingers...

What an IDIOT. Everytime he's challenged he looks at a piece of paper.

Open the gates, federal agents are NAZIs.
When it comes to an American citizen at 14 getting raped by an 18 year old illegal in the 9th grade the libs sure seem to side with the illegal a lot. Guess that girl just had it coming. She was probably not multi cultural enough but getting raped will set her straight.
I haven't heard one person defend anybody who rapped a 14 year old. Stop making these ridiculous claims. The only defense i've heard is saying that not all illegal immigrants are rapists, which is true.
The idiot called ICE "Nazis" and he represents thousands of people.

Obviously there are plenty Democrat retards who are completely against immigration law enforcement.
I get called a Liberal all the time and I'm all for immigration enforcement. Not to the degree of idiotically trying to deport 10+ million people but we should protect our borders and deport violent criminals. The more "hateful" the immigration wingnuts talk the more people are going to push back. When you lump good hearted people who many of us know into the same category as rapist sickos like this, all you are going to do is get pushback. It polarizes the conversation

Obviously you aren't. If you were then deportation of any illegal would be on your to do list.
Its not realistic and at this point it would cause more damage then good. We need to be smarter

When it comes to an American citizen at 14 getting raped by an 18 year old illegal in the 9th grade the libs sure seem to side with the illegal a lot. Guess that girl just had it coming. She was probably not multi cultural enough but getting raped will set her straight.
I haven't heard one person defend anybody who rapped a 14 year old. Stop making these ridiculous claims. The only defense i've heard is saying that not all illegal immigrants are rapists, which is true.

Obviously there are plenty Democrat retards who are completely against immigration law enforcement.
I get called a Liberal all the time and I'm all for immigration enforcement. Not to the degree of idiotically trying to deport 10+ million people but we should protect our borders and deport violent criminals. The more "hateful" the immigration wingnuts talk the more people are going to push back. When you lump good hearted people who many of us know into the same category as rapist sickos like this, all you are going to do is get pushback. It polarizes the conversation
Those "good hearted people" CHOSE to be lumped in with these sickos by committing the SAME INITIAL CRIME.
They can be lumped into the undocumented category sure. Not the rapists category. Thats you being manipulative and dishonest.
There is no "undocumented" category, moron.

They didn't forget their papers, they purposely didn't get any. They are illegal ALIENS. If not full blown invaders at the behest of the Mexican government.

Obviously you aren't. If you were then deportation of any illegal would be on your to do list.
Its not realistic and at this point it would cause more damage then good. We need to be smarter
It is perfectly realistic considering we are supposedly a nation of laws and law enforcement.

Bullshit, you defend all the time. You're doing so now. You want illegals here that rape and kill and if that number doesn't reach 100% of them you call that a win and a good reason to let these people in. I would like to see that number reduced to zero by keeping them all out. You see the difference here?
How many people traveling here commit crimes? Should we ban all travelers? How many white males born in this country commit rape? Should we ban all white males born in this country? It is already against the law to illegally cross the border or overstay a visa. Trying to paint the millions of people who are here illegally as violent criminals is a cheap and petty argument. This guy that raped the girl and his AMERICAN friend are both pieces of shit and should be locked up. End of story
I bolded the part I love form you people. It's against the law to be here illegally but instead of enforcing that one you want to keep them here and wait for an even greater crime to be committed before they can face the consequences of BREAKING THE LAW.

They are criminals the minute they cross the damn border. Yet you want to sacrifice a 14 year old girl before you want to enforce that law.
The 14 year old girl was also raped by an American citizen isn't that right?

You obviously didn't understand my statement that you bolded, as the world "violent" was in there. I'll repeat my position. Enforce the border, improve visa overstays, deport people who illegally cross or overstay their visas. Deport violent criminals. Create penalties and a pathway to legal status for illegals and their children who have been here for years as it is not realistic to deport 10+ million people. Principally you are correct, they did something illegal and should be held accountable. At this point, deportation is not a realistic punishment, so we need smarter solutions. Your boy Reagan did it, he had a reason. The only missing element was securing the border. A stupid wall isn't going to do anything, waste of money. We need to be smarter.
Nope.

Two illegal-alien teenagers who were placed in ninth-grade classes at Montgomery County Schools, Maryland, have been arrested and charged with the brutal rape of a 14-year-old girl, and at least one of the boys had a pending deportation order from ICE.

The boys, identified as Henry Sanchez, 18, of Guatemala and Jose Montano, 17, of El Salvador, approached the young girl in the hallway near the gymnasium inside Rockville High School during school hours about 9 a.m. on Thursday.

Read more at Sanctuary policies ‘led to’ brutal bathroom rape of 14-year-old schoolgirl

Your excuses are running pretty dry. I don't care if you've been here for ten years using a fake ID and SS number. Prepare yourself for deportation.

Those "good hearted people" CHOSE to be lumped in with these sickos by committing the SAME INITIAL CRIME.
They can be lumped into the undocumented category sure. Not the rapists category. Thats you being manipulative and dishonest.
Why the hell do they need to go into another category to be deported? Here's the fucking category, illegal. Period. Fucking done. They should be gone. We don't need another crime to make the first one enforceable.

There is no "undocumented" category, moron.

They didn't forget their papers, they purposely didn't get any. They are illegal ALIENS. If not full blown invaders at the behest of the Mexican government.
Are they living here without legal documentation? Yes. I can call them whatever the fuck I want.

Why the hell do they need to go into another category to be deported? Here's the fucking category, illegal. Period. Fucking done. They should be gone. We don't need another crime to make the first one enforceable.
It's just not gonna happen. Do you have any idea how long and how expensive it would be to process and deport 10+ million people. Any clue at all? You obviously don't

You're very sick man. Seek help.

It's just not gonna happen. Do you have any idea how long and how expensive it would be to process and deport 10+ million people. Any clue at all? You obviously don't
We would save tons of money if we got rid of illegals.

Question 1. When a violent American is let out of jail early and commits another violent crime, who gets the heat?

Answer----> the idiots who let him out prematurely, because he shouldn't be in society at the time the violent act was committed!

Should not we view illegals the same way; in other words, should not be here in the 1st place!

Question 2. When the charming and delightful Katy Perry has a concert, how does she decide who gets in to see her?

Answer---> by selling tickets! Those people paid their "fair share" to see her, thus a ticket makes them "legal" to see her!

Question. What happens when someone tries to get in without a ticket?

Answer----> security stops, or ejects them from the concert. They don't have to be violent to be ejected, even kind, loving, nice concert goers without a ticket are unceremoniously ejected!

Conclusion---> Katy Perry and all other leftists on this board are hypocritical, phony-baloney, bad time rock-n-rollers, who's mantra is, "so as we say, and not as we do," along with, "hurray for illegals, and to hell with America and her laws!"

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, you didn't address my question at all. I can only assume you have no clue about the operational cost and time it would realistically take to deport over 10 million people. Smarten up dude

Yeah, you didn't address my question at all. I can only assume you have no clue about the operational cost and time it would realistically take to deport over 10 million people. Smarten up dude
Millions have been bused in throughout the country, and once they are here they eat up social services and cost a fortune.

Time and cost is minimal compared to the status quo(which gets worse every day).

Millions have been bused in throughout the country, and once they are here they eat up social services and cost a fortune.

Time and cost is minimal compared to the status quo(which gets worse every day).
Wrong. You just make shit up and don't really think through the things you say. To deport somebody they need to be found, detained, a hearing is scheduled, lawyers present the case and judges rule, then the deportees need to be received by whichever country they are being deported to. This times 10+ million equals how much time and money? Got any sort of a clue?

Wrong. You just make shit up and don't really think through the things you say. To deport somebody they need to be found, detained, a hearing is scheduled, lawyers present the case and judges rule, then the deportees need to be received by whichever country they are being deported to. This times 10+ million equals how much time and money? Got any sort of a clue?

Answer: Not enough to make not deporting them a net win.

It will pay for itself within 3 years, next!

PS: Not all 10 million (If that's even accurate, I think it's more ) will be targeted for deportation.

Obama's had this system with DHS in place where they disperse them evenly nationwide.

Time for that to stop.

Really DHS could go away and it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least.

What's their purpose? How many domestic terror attacks have gotten through since they started?

Job failure, baby.

The country did fine for 200+ years before DHS.

Bush is a dick for making more government.

What needed to be done was tighten up the government that was.

Did not happen.

What would one expect from globalists?

Would you care to do the math on amnesty and lax immigration laws?

You probably can't.

Happens all over the world. Rape, murder, robbery

To claim 10 million people are to blame for what one of them did is misleading

Answer: Not enough to make not deporting them a net win.

It will pay for itself within 3 years, next!

PS: Not all 10 million (If that's even accurate, I think it's more ) will be targeted for deportation.

Obama's had this system with DHS in place where they disperse them evenly nationwide.

Time for that to stop.

Really DHS could go away and it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least.

What's their purpose? How many domestic terror attacks have gotten through since they started?

Job failure, baby.

The country did fine for 200+ years before DHS.

Bush is a dick for making more government.

What needed to be done was tighten up the government that was.

Did not happen.

What would one expect from globalists?
What are you talking about? Try again at making a rational point and a solid argument. You're all over the place.

You want to deport the 10-30 million illegals but have no clue how. You want to get rid of the DHS but also want more secure borders... WTF??

Forum List

Back