Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

No. I now have confirmation that you don't love America. You've said it multiple times now. I get it.

One of the many, many things that fascinate me about this place is how angry you folks get with me when I say something you agree with.

Very instructive. Very revealing.

What is instructive and revealing is that you thought you had me perfectly pinned when you said, with confidence, that I am someone who "loves this country".

All this time you don't read for understanding, Mac. Then go around saying how you've nailed it, you've nailed it.

You're a buffoon

EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE "lacks the resources" to care for the immigrants.

HELLO????

Irrelevant. Your claim was they were "enraged" and yet the Republican governor is praising the people for the welcome and the help the immigrants received.

What is instructive and revealing is that you thought you had me perfectly pinned when you said, with confidence, that I am someone who "loves this country".

All this time you don't read for understanding, Mac. Then go around saying how you've nailed it, you've nailed it.

You're a buffoon
No, I was simply trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

My apologies for that. Admittedly, I should know better. My bad. Now I know.

Irrelevant. Your claim was they were "enraged" and yet the Republican governor is praising the people for the welcome and the help the immigrants received.

MV is a sanctuary island. Why did they ship people off rather than making sure they had the resources available--or getting them?

You know how terrible this looks, and so do I.

And again, that's why the Leftists rage.

No, I was simply trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

My apologies for that. Now I know.

You're a buffoon Mac and soon enough I will not have to share a nation with you.

Proud?

Happy?

To hell with your "third party". Watch when states start seceding and think about you taking a sledgehammer to that bike.

MV is a sanctuary island. Why did they ship people off rather than making sure they had the resources available--or getting them?

You know how terrible this looks, and so do I.

And again, that's why the Leftists rage.

The article states that those who want to stay, can. The ones being moved will still be in Massachusetts.

They came for jobs. The jobs are elsewhere.

The Republican governor said the move to the mainland would be voluntary. Baker praised residents and officials on Martha’s Vineyard for taking care of the nearly 50 migrants after their unexpected arrival on Wednesday but said the island lacks the resources to house the migrants for the long-term.

Migrants flown to Martha’s Vineyard moving to military base
They moved to a place that had facilities to take care of them and transfer them back near the border to make their court dates.

This was pure political theater.

Hell DiSantis even had to send a plane to Texas to GET these people.

The article states that those who want to stay, can. The ones being moved will still be in Massachusetts.

They came for jobs. The jobs are elsewhere.

Oh. The uber-wealthy on MV cannot afford to hire them? That's first.

Secondly--are we supposed to give a care what they "came for"? They came ILLEGALLY. They are owed...what exactly? To be not treated inhumanely, of course. They are certainly not OWED jobs.

Oh. The uber-wealthy on MV cannot afford to hire them? That's first.

Secondly--are we supposed to give a care what they "came for"? They came ILLEGALLY. They are owed...what exactly? To be not treated inhumanely, of course. They are certainly not OWED jobs.

They are here legally.

They moved to a place that had facilities to take care of them and transfer them back near the border to make their court dates.

This was pure political theater.

Hell DiSantis even had to send a plane to Texas to GET these people.

MV is a sanctuary island.

Did they name themselves such as "political theater"? Did they expect never to be an actual sanctuary? Seems like it.

There are clearly a LOT of people walking around with this kind of rage. It's all coming out now. Those decades of manipulation are coming to fruition.

Do not mistake rage with resignation, Mac.

You are way off again. And projecting, again.

Are you okay? Need to check in with your therapist?

MV is a sanctuary island.

Did they name themselves such as "political theater"? Did they expect never to be an actual sanctuary? Seems like it.
How does an illegal immigrant make a court date in Texas or AZ when they have been transported to Mass?

Does the Federal government provide funds to deal with them in Mass? No. They do provide funds to border states

Never has the heartlessness of the right wing been on more vibrant display than during this sad chapter of gubenatorial publicity stunts. Everytime you guys try something like this it backfires.
So let me get this straight, Candy...you're fine with women and children being raped and others dying while they're being transported by Coyotes...you're fine with drugs pouring across the border killing hundreds of thousands of Americans...but you OUTRAGED because two Governors put illegals on buses and planes and dropped them off in "Sanctuary Cities" run by liberals?

The sheer HYPOCRISY of progressives in this country is mind boggling! Your policies are KILLING hundreds of thousands of people AND YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

How does an illegal immigrant make a court date in Texas or AZ when they have been transported to Mass?

Does the Federal government provide funds to deal with them in Mass? No. They do provide funds to border states

And I'm sure those funds have been well-exceeded, since something like 2 MILLION illegals have poured over the border since Demented Basement Dummy has taken over

They are 100% not, unless you're making up some stupid definition like "no human is illegal". They broke into the border and broke our laws.

Our laws state, you come here, no matter how you get here, you come here and within one year you can apply for asylum.

It's so sad that so many do not know our laws and how they work.

Too much being led around by the nose by politicians who know they are lying to you.

Questions and Answers: Affirmative Asylum Eligibility and Applications

So let me get this straight, Candy...you're fine with women and children being raped and others dying while they're being transported by Coyotes...you're fine with drugs pouring across the border killing hundreds of thousands of Americans...but you OUTRAGED because two Governors put illegals on buses and planes and dropped them off in "Sanctuary Cities" run by liberals?

The sheer HYPOCRISY of progressives in this country is mind boggling! Your policies are KILLING hundreds of thousands of people AND YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT!
52 days.

And then the gloves come off.

Forum List

Back